Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Extreme Anti-aging Techniques

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Extreme and expensive :eek2! What are your thoughts ?

How to Be 18 Years Old Again for Only $2 Million a Year

"Johnson, 45, is an ultrawealthy software entrepreneur who has more than 30 doctors and health experts monitoring his every bodily function. The team, led by 29-year-old regenerative medicine physician Oliver Zolman, has committed to help reverse the aging process in every one of Johnson’s organs. Zolman and Johnson obsessively read the scientific literature on aging and longevity and use Johnson as a guinea pig for the most promising treatments, tracking the results every way they know how. Getting the program up and running required an investment of several million dollars, including the costs of a medical suite at Johnson’s home in Venice, California. This year, he’s on track to spend at least $2 million on his body. He wants to have the brain, heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, tendons, teeth, skin, hair, bladder, penis and rectum of an 18-year-old."
He may look good on the outside, but the insides are dying and there is nothing that anyone can do about it. "It is appointed unto man to die".

It’s kind of interesting I guess? Maybe 🤔 some of this super rich people stuff will trickle down to the rest of us and we’ll be able to prevent some chronic diseases and such…

Other than that I think some people have entirely too much money 💰.

Exercise. Avoid carbs as much as possible. Red meat isn't bad for you. Eat until you're full. Real butter instead of that margarin crap. No seed oils. At least four to five eggs a day with breakfast. Eat bacon with lots of fat on it.

Avoid sugary drinks like Coca Cola. Learn to drink your coffee black. Try to run or walk at a brisk pace to get your heart rate up. Try to not easy any fast food. Make it a once a month thing if you have to.

Avoid carbs.
Avoid carbs.
Avoid carbs.

Thats why Americans are so fat. Carb overload. Fat is good for you. It's the sugar that is the poison. Too many grains and everything is processed, it breaks down into simple sugars when digested and is then stored as fat.

I have a rule: when I go to the grocery store, I stay on the outer edge of the store. I avoid the isles. Isles = garbage. We want real food that you have to prepare at home. Whole foods.

Even if you don't exercise, if you avoid carbs, your body will switch to using your fat as it's fuel source. The weight drops off like nothing. You don't have to starve yourself. You trick your body into thinking it's starving by not eating carbs. Instead, you live off fatty meat and other sources of fat, like butter.

It worked for me, and I love to cook now. :)

57421967-1301289060018052-31244212041154560-n.webp

57485390-1301289070018051-5812477583542976512-n.webp
I consider some of the problem to be our thoughts of what burns calories.

When I pour concrete. After pick, shovel, etc preparation.
Get:
Sand
Grave
Portland cement
Mix (in mixer)
Pour from wheelbarrow
Tamp
Finish
Clean tools

A 7 hour day can burn every carb and find every ounce of body reserve to lose 1 or two pounds.

We have gotten into thinking a two hour workout at the gym is exercise. Read of a 1900s lumber jack eating 4000 calories and being slim and trim.

What am I preparing to do today? Pour a 6’ x 12’ slab one day soon. By myself. In Mississippi heat there are no rest periods till the pour is completed.

eddif

Get:
Sand
Grave
Portland cement
Mix (in mixer)
Pour from wheelbarrow
Tamp
Finish
Clean tools

A 7 hour day can burn every carb and find every ounce of body reserve to lose 1 or two pounds.

We have gotten into thinking a two hour workout at the gym is exercise. Read of a 1900s lumber jack eating 4000 calories and being slim and trim.

What am I preparing to do today? Pour a 6’ x 12’ slab one day soon. By myself. In Mississippi heat there are no rest periods till the pour is completed.

eddif
Hi Eddif
Just to say hello.
Haven't spoken in a while.
:)

Sarah and Abraham were made over.
Genesis 21
Result of a promise.

We were gardeners.
Lost the tree of life
Had to eat plants of field
Lost minerals when rain started
Added meat (not replaced plant food with meat)
Now by faith we can eat declared foods clean

Gardeners, to hunter gathers, to GMO producers, to synthetic protein. Sure glad we can live on the Word of God.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Well, not like the rest of us.

He'll look a lot better!
:hysterical
While I understand that's said in jest, the truth is that he may not. When he gets to be 50, he may look like just about every other 50 year old in reasonably good health. When he gets to be 80, he may have spent all of his money and be left looking like any other 80 year old, no matter his current health status. As far as 'looking a lot better', well we can all do that by just having a plastic surgeon on payroll to service our body before it goes in the ground.

lalanne_jacuzzi200-9b19e54a8d162422a9133d4efc9f812a1f101997.jpg

Jack LaLanne in his 90's. He died at 96, and while he still had a 'reasonably' healthy body, he doesn't still look like any 18-year-old that I know. He looks like a healthy 90 year old and he died. Even though he maintained his workout regimen until very, very shortly before his death.

God bless,
Ted

Get:
Sand
Grave
Portland cement
Mix (in mixer)
Pour from wheelbarrow
Tamp
Finish
Clean tools

eddif
True enough. But not everybody can do that. This low carb method will force the body to burn fat even when at rest.

While I understand that's said in jest, the truth is that he may not. When he gets to be 50, he may look like just about every other 50 year old in reasonably good health. When he gets to be 80, he may have spent all of his money and be left looking like any other 80 year old, no matter his current health status. As far as 'looking a lot better', well we can all do that by just having a plastic surgeon on payroll to service our body before it goes in the ground.

lalanne_jacuzzi200-9b19e54a8d162422a9133d4efc9f812a1f101997.jpg

Jack LaLanne in his 90's. He died at 96, and while he still had a 'reasonably' healthy body, he doesn't still look like any 18-year-old that I know. He looks like a healthy 90 year old and he died. Even though he maintained his workout regimen until very, very shortly before his death.

God bless,
Ted
Of course that's how it is.
Sooner or later gravity takes over.
I think we should exercise because life has become sedentary and we need the movement.
We can't all do what eddif said.

I think just being attractive is nice. You know, nice and clean, nails, hair, clothes. Maybe for a woman a little make up. For me that's enough for anyone.

Some just get carried away, or they feel the pressure of competition.

I like it when someone ages gracefully.

Pierce Brosnan comes to mind.
Can't think of a woman.
I'm sure there one out there.

So meat and greens?
I tried that, doesn't it get to the point where you can't keep it up?
Yeah. So meat and whatever veggie you want. Carrots address my favorite. So if you were having a burger for dinner with your veggie of choice, just eat it without the bun.

That sounds boring, and it kind of is. So you have to get creative. So I would melt some butter on it for flavor. Cook up some bacon, and maybe an over easy egg to go with it for additional protein and all the vitamins and minerals found in eggs.

I still have pizza from time to time. Thin crust pepperoni. Love it. Lol.

Yeah. So meat and whatever veggie you want. Carrots address my favorite. So if you were having a burger for dinner with your veggie of choice, just eat it without the bun.

That sounds boring, and it kind of is. So you have to get creative. So I would melt some butter on it for flavor. Cook up some bacon, and maybe an over easy egg to go with it for additional protein and all the vitamins and minerals found in eggs.

I still have pizza from time to time. Thin crust pepperoni. Love it. Lol.
Yeah
It's that sugar that kills us.
Of course, carbs are sugar.
I read that the body only recognizes protein, fat and sugar.
Tonight is pizza night in Italy!
Homemade.

Yeah
It's that sugar that kills us.
Of course, carbs are sugar.
I read that the body only recognizes protein, fat and sugar.
Tonight is pizza night in Italy!
Homemade.
Yes. We store fat so we don't starve to death if there's ever a famine. That's why we crave carbs. It may be the 21st century, but our brains are designed for survival.

True homemade Italian pizza. I'm jealous. Lol.

True enough. But not everybody can do that. This low carb method will force the body to burn fat even when at rest.
I will pick on you. Do not take this as an attack, but I will make some points.

2 Thessalonians 3:10 kjv
10. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

No lazy folks allowed. No work no eat.
I know (different kinds of work). Neither borrowers or lenders be.

Adelle Davis was one of the first modern diet authors. Some of her advice was shaky at best, but her main thing was eat complex carbohydrates (for slow blood sugar rise and long lasting energy before slow blood sugar fall.

These are not all hers:
No over processed carbs.
No flour (raises glycemic index)
No extreme heat (converts to dextrose)
No seed coat removal of grains
No fried foods (converts nitrites to nitrates)
No GMO plants (different beans in different fields) this is all about theology
Corn without ashes - Pellagra
White Rice without seed coat - beriberi
No vitamin C scurvy

If you push activity to extreme you can enter ketosis. Eat fat or go extreme activity.

You are listening to a:
Gluten intolerant
Protein allergy
Bean digestive issues
Drug allergies
Vaccine allergies

So I can’t live very well by food alone.

2 Peter 1:5 kjv
5. And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6. And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7. And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

We talk about food, but it is really about spiritual supplements and not messing up theology.

Hidden in food is how to study.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Back