Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] first shot of covid vaccination! :-)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
yup. I'm thankful. not the -biggest fan- of the medical establishment, but...when it comes to things like antibiotics, life saving operations, and much needed vaccines...

actually, i admire the doctors, nurses, pharmacists, scientists, etc. true story. and I am thankful. my arm hurts, lol. :)
Which vaccine did you opt for? (if you don't mind sharing)

Did you have any side effects? I’m going to try to get mine done soon. I’m kind of nervous about the people having allergic reactions. I had an anaphylactic reaction as a child. I think I read somewhere that the Johnson and Johnson vaccine has had less cases of allergic reactions. I may try to get that one.

pfizer. i didn't have much choice. its the brand flooding the state. my arm is kinda sore, worse than with the flu shot, but nothing too terrible. never had severe allergic reactions.

the j+j shot seems kind of..ideal, actually. 1 jab, done. they tested against newer variants, I think that's why their efficacy % came in lower in big trials. it can be kept in normal refrigerators.

i checked in. sent off to a 'pod' (line, lol). injected. handed a timer for 15 minutes. played with my phone, timer went off, checked out. see you in 3 weeks, buh bye.

they should provide some info for you, post-injection, to report adverse events. not so helpful with -big- stuff, i imagine, but potentially useful for more minor reactions. I used to know the general term for this...post-marketing surveillance, I think it is...maybe?

yup. I'm thankful. not the -biggest fan- of the medical establishment, but...when it comes to things like antibiotics, life saving operations, and much needed vaccines...

actually, i admire the doctors, nurses, pharmacists, scientists, etc. true story. and I am thankful. my arm hurts, lol. :)
Hi CE
Your post gave me a good laugh.
Here we go:
You don't like the medical profession.....
But you admire the doctors, nurses, pharmacists and scientists....
You're thankful....
But your arm hurts....
:hysterical

I know what you meant, of course, but it was funny anyway.
So far nothing about this covid has made me laugh.
THANKS!

Back