Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Getting Back In Shape

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Yesterday’s quick workout
10 lb Mace
Overhead Swings x 20
One Arm Swings x20 right, 20 left
Reverse 1 Arm Swings x 20 right, 20 left
Right to Left x 20
Left to Right x 20
Back and Forth x 60
200 reps, rest 30 seconds
7 lb Mace
Overhead Swings x 20
One Arm Swings x 20 Left, 20 Right
Reverse 1 Arm Swings x 20 Left, 20 Right
Right to Left x 20
Left to Right x 20
Back and Forth x 20 (my grip gave out at this point)
5 lb Clubs High Swings x 20
KB Swings x 20
200 reps
400 reps total
My forearms were burning and my grip was gone.
Today I did chest and arms and several sessions with the BodyBlade.

Just did a 400 rep Mace workout followed by a quick session with the BodyBlade. I will work Shoulders and Triceps later today.

I’m focusing on the journey, working out to get better at working out. Not just thinking about losing another 50 pounds. For me, the workout is my sport. Lifting more weight, doing more reps, resting less and increasing intensity are my goals. The workout is not just a means to an end, the workout is the goal.

Back