Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

GHOST HUNTING

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Detestable Practices

Deuteronomy 18

9 When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord, and because of these detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the Lord your God.

satan is a master liar and deceiver my friends.
Anytime he can lead people astray it is a great victory.
He especially targets Christians. If satan can cause any Christian to even doubt the scriptures he has won a battle.
When we believe we have seen a dead person in the form of a ghost, we have been deceived to doubt God's scriptures and satan gets his victory. satan is extremely crafty and he will make us believe we are doing a positive and good thing by communicating with some poor lost soul that needs directions from us humans so he can find the light and enter into it.
I have to laugh when I see these people on TV who actually believe they are helping some lost departed ghost. I understand it when non believers fall for this stuff, but even then it seems very contradictory for a person to not believe in this great spirit God, but it's ok to believe in a dead person's spirit to exists. : confused

Think about my fellow Christians...if you believe in ghosts then you are forced to concede that a portion of scriptures is not true or at the very least is incorrect because the scriptures tell us man is appointed to die once then judgement. The scriptures tell us demon can appear as angles of light, and as familiar spirits.
When we see a psychic or medium apparently clear a home of lost or troubled ghosts, what we are actually witnessing is a victory of satan...that's right think about it.
The scriptures tell us there are no ghosts and not to believe in psychics or mediums right? so when we see one of these people doing what for all intents and purposes seems like a wonderful thing by freeing a poor lost little girl's spirit by leading her to the light, then we are left with one of two choices...A) give credit to the psychic/medium for doing such a wonderful thing or B) see it for what it actually is - a demon posing as a familiar spirit trying to get you to believe in psychics/mediums a good people, some of whom state they believe in Jesus and even pray to Jesus during their "exorcisms"

satan would have us worship false gods - he would have us believe in things that are clearly warned against in scriptures - he would have us worship idols such as rock stars or "spirit guides"
It's very easy to convince ourselves that some greater good is being done, when in fact we're following the doctrine of demons.

Be extremely careful my friends.
I watch these TV "ghost hunters" so I can become familiar with the tricks and tactics of the enemy. Get to know your enemy and become a far more effective warrior of Jesus. Do not worship the enemy by giving his evil tactics legitimacy.
Take care friends

Bronzesnake

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back