Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God's Word And Your Condition

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
God intended for the scriptures to be a breeding ground( opportunity) for manipulators, because it manifests who trusts in God, who does not hear them, and the deceiver is trapped through deceiving themselves and being deceived.

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Healing of our soul is an everlasting healing, and the healing the impostors offer, is only temporary.

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Matthew 5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

2 Corinthians 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

The problem for the ones who claim to have power over another, or who put blame on others claiming they have a lack of faith, is when faith is strong in a heart, then those who are not kind in faith, are seen to have a different kind of faith. ( all their care is on themselves and not in the love of Christ for others.)

Matthew 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Proverbs 4:20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
24 Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
25 Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.
26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.
27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.
I take that as an admission you’ve never prayed for the sick and they were immediately healed. There’s no shame in admitting it instead hiding behind quotes.

The problem for the ones who claim to have power over another, or who put blame on others claiming they have a lack of faith, is when faith is strong in a heart, then those who are not kind in faith, are seen to have a different kind of faith. ( all their care is on themselves and not in the love of Christ for others.)
Who claims to have power over others? I’m wondering who we are talking about.

I take that as an admission you’ve never prayed for the sick and they were immediately healed. There’s no shame in admitting it instead hiding behind quotes.

Why falsely accuse and be presumptuous that I am hiding behind quotes of Gods word.

Are you hiding behind your own words, as that is all you are speaking and sharing.

2 Timothy 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

2 Peter 2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

When you have a condition in your body it's important that you see what the word says about it. And when you find out what the word says about it then it's important that you believe it and speak in line with it.
More questions for you. What was your condition and what did you speak in line with it?
I myself had something come against my body and I myself did exactly what I wrote in this post and I received my healing.
What came against your body?

Faith healing is an ability to scam people into believing some person has power from God.

The same applies for anyone, who gives their own testimony ( and not the testimony of Christ instead) that they also had such strong faith and were healed.
I can agree in part that there are many fake ones out there, but a true faith healer is one in whom God works through to lay hands on the sick in the name of Jesus.

James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I can agree in part that there are many fake ones out there, but a true faith healer is one in whom God works through to lay hands on the sick in the name of Jesus.

James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

That is not a faith healer, at least examine the words you quoted ?

If any is afflicted, prayer is for them.

Is any sick, they need saving, for the Lord to raise them up. Their sins are forgiven ( as Christ died to forgive our sins.)

Just as Ephraim saw their sickness, it is sickness of the heart we are cleansed from.

James 5:13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Hosea 5:13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.

That is why we continue down a little more to see what is occurring, it is for all those who err from the truth.

It is the conversion of the soul, heart mind and spirit. ( this is what is prayed for, the prayer of and for faith.)

Through faith we are cleansing ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, to perfect Holiness in the fear of God.

You are not going to turn the scriptures into a doctors surgery, God is Spirit and Spirit heals the same.

Isaiah 1:5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

2 Corinthians 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

James 5:19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

We cannot save anyone else, it is their faith, that saves them, and for a person to think they can touch someone and give faith, that is blasphemy.

You guys ( who dispute) show no fear of God, but you will show it one day I am sure.

1 Corinthians 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

1 Corinthians 3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;

Galatians 6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.
14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Everybody knows your purposes, I have revealed them enough, and you cannot hide behind anything, saying you are believers in Jesus Christ, denying Him at the same time ( my purpose is to show who denies)

If your way is believed, then glory goes to men, but no glory goes to man, no man can glory in His presenter, because all is through the Spirit of Christ, and no person has anything to offer anyone else, apart from support if they have the love of God in them.

Everybody who trusts in God, will trust just in God, and anybody who does not trust in God, will trust in themselves and each other.

Wow to have wings! I am waiting on Frank Broom to answer my questions if he will :shrug.

No you are just waiting around doing even less than those who speak great swelling words of vanity, like a whisperer

Romans 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

No you are just waiting around doing even less than those who speak great swelling words of vanity, like a whisperer

Romans 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
2x4

Why falsely accuse and be presumptuous that I am hiding behind quotes of Gods word.

Are you hiding behind your own words, as that is all you are speaking and sharing.

2 Timothy 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

2 Peter 2:10 But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
All you did was quote scripture none of which answered my question to you which was about your own experiences. I am very sure the NT wasn’t written with your own personal experiences in mind. The authors weren’t thinking of you.

And I drew the natural conclusion by you refusing to answer the question likely means that you’ve never seen an instant healing. Most westerners haven’t. Don’t be so touchy.

If God truly intended for us to "faith heal" ourselves and others, think it would be able to be found in scripture without having to do lots of cherry-picking and rationalization
God intends us to pray for the sick and see them healed. It does not happen much in the western world but it is more common in the underdeveloped churches.

All you did was quote scripture none of which answered my question to you which was about your own experiences. I am very sure the NT wasn’t written with your own personal experiences in mind. The authors weren’t thinking of you.

And I drew the natural conclusion by you refusing to answer the question likely means that you’ve never seen an instant healing. Most westerners haven’t. Don’t be so touchy.

More verses then for you, about our own testimonies) experiences)

Plus you can assume all you like, it is all you show yourself capable of( instead of actually knowing and believing, in full assurance of faith, and I am not touchy at all. Psalm 119:165.)

John 5:33 Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.
34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.

1 John 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

God intends us to pray for the sick and see them healed. It does not happen much in the western world but it is more common in the underdeveloped churches.

Healing is for our soul to be saved, not our body.

If our body required healing, we would see Jesus remain on earth healing bodies.

But we saw He left earth to do the true purpose, of giving us His Spirit by sacrificing His body for us.

You have faith back to front and will be exposed more and more by me.( my faith.)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back