Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

He died for the seed of abraham

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
If I had to summarize my BI beliefs in 50 words or less, it would be this:

God promised many nations to Abraham. Since this was not fulfilled in the Jew or the church, it has to be by the Israelites as promised for the purpose God had of bringing the Light to the world.

Many nations does not mean people believing in Christ from many nations (since those in Christ are ONE). However, the Abrahamic promises does promise that in his seed (singular is Christ) and plaral are his nations that ALL nations would be blessed (i.e. grace).

Don't confuse national promises that were given to a specific people with grace promises given to all people. And it was to be thru the former that the latter is accomplished, starting with Abraham's seed.

The seed of Abraham that Christ identified with are men and women of all nations, you see Abraham was made a Father of many nations, no ethnicity specified gen 17:

5Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Abraham was promised a believing seed, in all nations rom 4:

16Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

The seed of Abraham is those who believe, they were blessed [in the past] with Abraham..

gal 3:8

So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

They were blessed before they actually be of Faith, so thats why they come to Faith to evidence they were blessed with Abraham and are His children of promise as Isaac was..

tim:

Don't confuse national promises that were given to a specific people with grace promises given to all people. And it was to be thru the former that the latter is accomplished, starting with Abraham's seed.

The giving of the everlasting canaan was not a national promise, it was given to Abraham as he was made the Father of many nations..

Gen 17:

5Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
8And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Are you going to deny that those in many nations he had been made a Father to by God in vs 5, are not the seed spoken of in vs 8

This promise was to Abraham before circumcision..cp rom 4:

12And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

The seed of Abraham that Christ identified with are men and women of all nations, you see Abraham was made a Father of many nations, no ethnicity specified gen 17:

So then, what do you make of all the genealogies in Genesis, in Chronicles, in Ruth, in Luke and so forth? and the passing of the Abrahamic promises to specific lineages?

The promise of many nations was passed from father-to-son. So what son of promise is the bearer of these nations?

They trace back to Adam, who was not a Jew..

I'm talking forward in the genealogies, not back. The promises to Abraham went to a specific lineage in whom would become many nations. We know that Christ came from Judah, for example, to whom was promised the scepter. And in these people all nations were (by extension) to be blessed. So again, we have to ask ourselves by genealogy who was the progenitor of many nations?

The geneologies begin with Adam, see Lk 3..

I agree with that, but you are not really answering the question. I am assuming you are then inferring that Luke's genealogy is all that we need? That's the lineage to many nations thru Christ's lineage? If so, then you are saying by Judah, right?

Christ tasted death for the seed of Abraham !

The seed of Abraham Heb 2:16

16For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

The seed of Abraham referred to here is the same every man Christ tasted death for by the Grace of God Heb 2:9

9But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

So He tasted death for everyone of that seed. Christ had a seed according to Isa 53:10

10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

The promises of salvation [eternal inheritance] were made sure to all the seed. Rom 4:16

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law [Jews], but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham [Gentiles]; who is the father of us all,

Note: Although the gentiles were not Abraham's physical descendants, nevertheless, they were of the same God given Faith with Him, and so they are his seed[descendants] Spiritually. Now they and the jews who are of Faith are the results of God's promise to Abraham in Gen 17:2

2And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

In other words, God promised to multiply his spiritual children of Faith, from among both jew and gentile. This is the seed that Christ tasted death for and of whom He took on the seed of Heb 2:16.

Abraham's seed of the jews by flesh only, were not included in the children of the promise or this spiritual seed of Abraham, so it is written Rom 9:8a

They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God

Also Jn 1:12-13

12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Regarding Jn 1:12, the word for sons . It is the greek word teknon
and means:

offspring, children

a) child

It should be understood that no act of the natural man can constitute one a spiritual offspring[child] from a seed. Thats why being born of God vs 13 would precede the believing and receiving in vs 12

So those who received Him, had been given the right to become the Children of God, those believing on His Name.

The key thing to remember is that they were from a seed before they became manifested by birth and did what they did, which was to receive Christ and became believers in Him.

So believing on Christ manifested them as of that seed of Promise to Abraham from Gen 17:2

2And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

Those who received Christ were part of that multiplication who were to be Children of Faith.

So it was Abraham's seed who were to be believers in Christ, that Christ took on the seed of Abraham !

Now Christ dying only for the seed of Abraham, we mean that seed reckoned in Isaac, for scripture says in Isaac shall thy seed be called Rom 9 :8

7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed

So in Heb 2 16

16For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

This was limited to that aspect of Which Christ would come, in Fact, Isaac was an Type of Christ, because Christ was the seed of Abraham who the promises were made to Gal 3:16

16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

So their was a special segment of the seed of Abraham that Christ died for and Identified with.

Now if Christ,in His flesh, took on the seed of Abraham Heb 2:16, which is also translated:

NIV For surely it is not angels he helps, but Abraham's descendants.

ESV For surely it is not angels that he helps, but he helps the offspring of Abraham.

ISV For it is clear that he did not come to help angels. No, he came to help Abraham's descendants,

GWT So Jesus helps Abraham's descendants rather than helping angels.

YLT for, doubtless, of messengers it doth not lay hold, but of seed of Abraham it layeth hold,

Then it was this body which was put to death, a body which represented and consisted of the seed of Abraham, so then embraced were all those who in virtue of being Christ seed, are Abraham's seed, and Heirs according to promise.

So the death inflicted on Christ in His flesh 1 Pet 3:18

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

In that body prepared for Him [see Heb 10:5], was inflicted upon Him as the Seed of Abraham ! Thats the world He died for, how could it be otherwise ? Isa stated as a Prophet of Israel, the Typical Covenant People, He [God the Father] laid upon Him [ Christ] the iniquity of us[Covenant seed of Abraham] all . Isa 53:6

6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Now some will try to explain this all here means all mankind without exception, but that is only assumed and what is called wresting of the scripture. Lets look at Lev 16:21-22

21And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness:

22And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.

You see that ? Thats the All that Christ bare the sins of, The Children of Israel, the seed of Abraham. But only the Physical Nation typified the Spiritual Nation which Christ, the Seed of Abraham died for.

When Christ took on the seed of Abraham !

When Christ took on the seed of Abraham , He was exclusively owning and identifying to the sin debt of that seed, He himself, of the seed of Abraham Gal 3:16

16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

So He married her nature [The Seed of Abraham], the debt of His Bride; The Children having themselves being partakers of flesh and blood Heb 2:14, He merely took part of the same, and He that sanctifieth and them that are sanctified are all of One Heb 2:11, hence He bore their sins in His own body on the Tree 1 Pet 2:24, He died for their sins according to scripture 1 Cor 15:3, He is raised again for her Justification Rom 4:25, redeems her from the curse of the Law Gal 3:13, and brings her life and immortality to life by the Gospel 2 Tim 1:10. He washes her sins away by His own blood Rev 1:5, and makes her ready for Eternal Glory with Himself Eph 5:25-27. We cannot but affirm that exclamation of the Apostle Paul in all these things Rom 11:

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Came to seek and to save the seed of Abraham.

Lk 19:10

10For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

This teaching of the Truth of whom Christ came to save, the seed of Abraham, confounds Two very popular errors in our day #1. That Christ came and died for all mankind without exception, to each a chance, an opportunity to become saved if they comply with some condition. Then it confounds the universalist who claims that Christ came to save all people as individuals without exception, and that He will do that. Both of these views are false doctrines and are deceiving many.

But as we continue to look at scripture, we will add to what has already been shown as per Heb 2:16

Jesus in the story that leads up to our Text Lk 19:10, Illustrates again, whom it is He comes to seek and to save, that which was Lost.

Remember the conversion of Zacchaeus and the culminating statement ? Lk 19:1-10

1And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho.

2And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich.

3And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature.

4And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.

5And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.

6And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully.

7And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner.

8And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord: Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

9And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

10For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

The crowning statement here is that Jesus calls Zacchaeus a Son of Abraham. Jesus is not referring to his fleshly relationship to Abraham, but that of the promise, That he was of that seed of Abraham that were Children of Promise.

And notice, Jesus brings Salvation to those He intends to save, and saves them, He does not offer salvation, but does what He came to do, seek and to save.

This is also a beautiful Illustration of how the Grace of God brings salvation to all men, and not as the false teach, that it makes it available Titus 2:

11For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

We see first hand with the conversion of that sinner Zacchaeus how that Jesus brings salvation to all of that seed of Abraham, He came to seek and to save.

We see therefore from this Narrative, that it is the seed of Abraham, that which He identified with Heb 2:16, that He came to seek and to save, that which was Lost.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Seed of Abraham, This cannot be denied per Gal 3:16

And Scripture states that Jesus Christ shall save His People [ The seed of Abraham] from their sins. Matt 1:21

21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

So, when became incarnate, it was to aid or benefit the seed of Abraham Heb 2:16

The NIV For surely it is not angels he helps, but Abraham's descendants.

The ESV For surely it is not angels that he helps, but he helps the offspring of Abraham.

See the exclusiveness in these statements, both here and Matt 1:21 !

There is no promise to save anyone besides Abraham's seed from their sins.

Seeking a Godly Seed !

Mal 2:15

15And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.

This is a very enlightening scripture for those who have spiritual eyes to see, for it gives us the main purpose for creation, in that by it God was seeking a Godly Seed for Himself to serve Him. This Seed would be through The Seed of the Woman, The Lord Jesus Christ and His Seed in Him. God's Purpose of Grace, Predestination was began to come into fruition at the Creation of Adam that of God seeking His Godly Seed.

There was in this world by Divine Purpose a People who must and should be saved, God's Elect, who are many times referenced as His Seed.

Ps 22:30-31

30A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.

31They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Remember this Great Purpose was first divulged after the Fall of Adam Gen 3:15

15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Thats the seed that shall serve Him !

The chaldee paraphrase is " The seed of Abraham shall serve before Him" but this is not limited to ethnic jews but to gentiles also who are of the seed of Abraham, those of Faith.

Ps 89:29,36

29His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.

36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.

Isa 53:10

10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him[Gen 3:15 for bruise]; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

This scripture ensures that Christ seed shall be born again as a result of His sufferings unto death in their behalf Jn 12:24

24Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

This is that Godly seed the Lord seeketh, and as Christ was the Seed of Abraham Gal 3:16, so to His Spiritual Seed or Offspring.

The Chosen Seed is called by Mal 2:15 a Godly Seed, or it could be rendered God's Seed or a Seed of God or Seed for God. They are a People who are already a Godly Seed, they are called a Holy Seed in Ezra 9:2

2For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.

Isa 6:13

13But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

This Seed is already Holy and Godly because they were Justified in Eternity, made Holy and accepted in the Beloved before the world began[Eph 1:4-6] by Christ the Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world[Rev 13:8] !

This is why the world was not destroyed when Adam sinned, because this Eternal Purpose for the Seed[In Him] was had to be fulfilled.

This also has been the reason why Christ had not yet returned to Judge and Destroy this wicked world, because there had been still some of the Godly Seed that must be born, sought and found by Grace and called.

2 Pet 3:9,15

9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

15And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

Heb 2:16-17

17Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

We know or should know that Christ Death or Offering of Himself was limited to a certain or particular people, because He died as a High Priest for a people or the people, and not all mankind without exception. Thats why Jesus said in His High Priestly Prayer Jn 17:9

9I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

He prayed not for the world in general because He was functioning as High Priest for a specific people. Remember Aaron on the Day of Atonement ? Who was it He specifically prayed for ? Was it the world in general ? Have you asked yourself, why did not God command a Day of Atonement for the Egyptians, the Philistines, the Amakelites and the Hittites and etc ? Were these not according to the flesh descendants of Adam like all others ? Well Aaron served as a Type of Christ, and as Aron's Priesthood was restricted By God, to and for a Specific people, so likewise was the Antitype, which is Christ. Christ offering was to make reconciliation or propitiation for the sins OF THE PEOPLE not the whole wide world. So thats how we should understand 1 Jn 2:2, the Term whole world is restricted to that same People. That People is the Seed of Abraham, which is comprised of men and women of many Nations [The whole world]. God had promised Abraham a seed in many Nations Gen 17:5

Isa prophesying of the Seed of Abraham, the Servant of the LORD, Jesus Christ says this Isa 52:13-15

13Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.

14As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

15So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.

The Many Nations here and in Gen 17:5 mean the whole world. The Sprinkling has to do with His Blood being applied to the elect seed of Abraham in many Nations 1 Pet 1:1-2

1Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

2Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

This is the fulfillment of Isa 52:15. The Sprinkling of Many Nations is in agreement with Abraham being the Father of Many Nations Gen 17:5, The Seed of Abraham !

I hope this passage settles this nonsense about whom Christ did or didn't die for:

{13} But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

{14}
For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, {15} by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace, {16} and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the enmity.

{17}
AND HE CAME AND PREACHED PEACE TO YOU WHO WERE FAR AWAY [Gentiles], AND PEACE TO THOSE WHO WERE NEAR [Jews]; {18} for through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father.

{19}
So then you [Gentiles] are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints [Jews], and are of God's household, {20} having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, {21} in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, {22} in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit. Ephesians 2:13-22 (NASB)

Christ died for Jew and Gentile alike and anyone who would believe in Him can enter His kingdom!

Any deviation from this view is simply heresy, IMHO.

Jesus did not take on the flesh of all men to Identify with them, but as stated in Heb 2:16

Which is Chosen Seed from amongst the rest of mankind Ps 105:6

O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

Isa 41:8

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

Also Heb 2:17 states to us even more specifically whom Christ became Incarnate in behalf of His Brethren Heb 2:17

17Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Brethren here does not mean the ethnic jews, for many of them were of their Father the devil Jn 8:44 and Christ did not see God as their Father Jn 8:42

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

But the Brethren referred to are all those whom He is the Firstborn of as in Rom 8:29

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

That is Christ did not become incarnate to Identify with the reprobates of the world, the tares and goats, even the children of the devil, the non elect, but with those that had been given Grace in Him before the world began per 2 Tim 1:9

9Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

His Brethren means them Chosen in Him and Predestinated unto the Adoption of Sons, and as stated those to be conformed unto His Image Rom 8:29, the many brethren. Eph 1:3-5. This includes all that shall believe on Him through the preaching of the gospel that the Apostles Preached Jn 17:20; and its because that His Brethren have always been viewed in the Covenant of Grace, Christ has never been ashamed to call them His Brethren, even though by nature they were sinners Heb 2:11

11For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

So all the Brethren have been sanctified, this cannot be said about all men without exception, for He and they, the Brethren are One in the Covenant of Grace ! Thats who He came to Identify with in the Flesh.

The True Seed of Abraham !

Gal 3:16

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Christ and those who come to believe in Him, have God given Faith, are the True Seed of Abraham and Israel to whom God made the Promises ! Gal 3:29

29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

What can be more plainer ?

Ps 105:6

O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

Isa 41:8

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend. See Jn 15:15

Acts 3:25

Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Note: Gentile Believers are the Children of the Prophets ! Because they are The Children of Abraham Gal 3:29, which was a Prophet Gen 20:

7Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.

And so would have been Isaac and Jacob, and so Gentile Believers as well as Jewish Believers in Christ are the Children of the Prophets. Remember God told Abraham that He had made him a Father of many Nations Gen 17:5

Rom 4:13,16

For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Abraham's seed through the law is ethnic national Israel, and the Promises to Abraham and His Seed, were not to ethnic Israel, but to all the Israel of Faith..

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

There are no promises given of God by which God did not give those promised, the Gift of Faith ! That eliminates National Israel, for they were broken off because of unbelief Rom 11:20

Rom 9:7

Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Abraham had Two Seeds, a Natural Seed [Those of the Nation of Israel] and a Spiritual seed [ A small remnant within the Nation of Israel]

The Natural seed was not that seed of Abraham that the promises were made to, but the Spiritual seed, which did obtain the Promises even in Raul's day Rom 11:7

What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election[Israel] hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Hence the True Seed of Abraham, and Israel is Christ and those who belong to Him, the Election !

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back