Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Head Wound Healed.

The apostle Paul wrote 1 Corinthians to the Corinthian church in the spring of AD 53, 54, or 55, likely near the end of his three-year ministry in Ephesus. The letter was written in response to problems that arose after Paul's initial missionary visit to Corinth around 50–51 AD, when he established a Christian community there.

Paul urged Gentiles to keep the Passover some 40 years after Christ died and abolished the law.

1 Corinthians 5:7-8
7 Get rid of the old yeast, so that you may be a new unleavened batch—as you really are. For Christ, our ((((Passover lamb)))), has been sacrificed. 8 Therefore let us ((((keep the Festival)))), not with the old bread leavened with malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
I would say Paul actually speaking about the Lords evening meal celebration Jesus instilled instead of the passover.

The bible doesn't contradict itself. Errors and twisting what is said caused contradiction.
Your interpretation is a contradiction.
After all, how many times does the OT say the law is for ALL generations?

When you negate the law you contradict OT scripture. That's a fact.

The NT is full of early Gentile Christians that followed the law. Not for salvation of course, but out of obedience to God's will.
The Law is what sets us apart from pagans.

It is a light to our narrow path.
It is freedom.

Psalms 19
The law of the Lord is perfect,
refreshing the soul.
The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy,
making wise the simple.
8 The precepts of the Lord are right,
giving joy to the heart.
The commands of the Lord are radiant,
giving light to the eyes.

You reject all who stray from your decrees,
for their delusions come to nothing.
Your word is a lamp for my feet,
a light on my path.
106 I have taken an oath and confirmed it,
that I will follow your righteous laws.

Your word, Lord, is eternal;
it stands firm in the heavens.
90 Your faithfulness continues through all generations;
you established the earth, and it endures.
91 Your laws endure to this day,
for all things serve you.

All your commands are trustworthy;

I will walk about in freedom,
for I have sought out your precepts.

I will always obey your law,
for ever and ever.

You rebuke the arrogant, who are accursed,
those who stray from your commands.

refreshing the soul.
making wise the simple.
giving joy to the heart.

I would say Paul actually speaking about the Lords evening meal celebration Jesus instilled instead of the passover.

You can insert whatever fictional narrative you want.

7 Get rid of the old yeast, so that you may be a new unleavened batch—as you really are. For Christ, our (((((Passover)))))) lamb, has been sacrificed. 8 Therefore let us keep (((((the))))) Festival, not with the old bread leavened with malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

Definitely talking about the Passover festival we are commanded to keep.

Twist it all you want. It doesn't pass the scripture test.

Your interpretation is a contradiction.
After all, how many times does the OT say the law is for ALL generations?

When you negate the law you contradict OT scripture. That's a fact.

The NT is full of early Gentile Christians that followed the law. Not for salvation of course, but out of obedience to God's will.
The Law is what sets us apart from pagans.

It is a light to our narrow path.
It is freedom.

Psalms 19
refreshing the soul.
making wise the simple.
giving joy to the heart.

You reject all who stray from your decrees,
for their delusions come to nothing.
Your word is a lamp for my feet,
a light on my path.
106 I have taken an oath and confirmed it,
that I will follow your righteous laws.

Your word, Lord, is eternal;
it stands firm in the heavens.
90 Your faithfulness continues through all generations;
you established the earth, and it endures.
91 Your laws endure to this day,
for all things serve you.

All your commands are trustworthy;

I will walk about in freedom,
for I have sought out your precepts.

I will always obey your law,
for ever and ever.

You rebuke the arrogant, who are accursed,
those who stray from your commands.

refreshing the soul.
making wise the simple.
giving joy to the heart.
I didn't say the law was gone, Written law is gone. In the new covenant it is written on ones heart=the real love it takes to belong to Jesus. Like i said within that love that heart wouldn't even consider stealing from their brothers, etc,etc.

You can insert whatever fictional narrative you want.

7 Get rid of the old yeast, so that you may be a new unleavened batch—as you really are. For Christ, our (((((Passover)))))) lamb, has been sacrificed. 8 Therefore let us keep (((((the))))) Festival, not with the old bread leavened with malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

Definitely talking about the Passover festival we are commanded to keep.

Twist it all you want. It doesn't pass the scripture test.
No Christian religion observes the Passover. The Lords evening meal on Nisan 14 yearly is observed by the ones who belong to Jesus. But from my studies, 99% of the religions claiming to be Christian don't even understand the Lords evening meal arrangement. Luke 22:29-30 is clear, it is a covenant made by Jesus to those who will sit on thrones, only.= the little flock( Luke 12:32)=the 144,000 who are bought from the earth( Rev 14:3)= the anointed bride of Christ. These will sit on thrones as kings and priests alongside of Jesus( Rev 1:6, Rev 20:6)--The great crowd does not partake of that covenant, they observe out of respect and love. Paul warned--not all are worthy to partake( 1Cor 11:27)

No Christian religion observes the Passover.
They don't today, but the first century Christians did for 300 years until the council of nicea ruled in favor of Easter instead of the passover.

The RCC is responsible for its demise amongst Christians. They adopted pagan practices and eliminated Jewish customs to bring more bodies into their false religion.
Easter and Christmas, are pagan holidays.

The Passover should be a Christian holiday.

Constantine the great would rule after the Council of Nicea, against the Passover and in favor of Easter (Eusebius, Life of Constantine Vol. 3 Chapter 18)

They don't today, but the first century Christians did for 300 years until the council of nicea ruled in favor of Easter instead of the passover.

The RCC is responsible for its demise amongst Christians. They adopted pagan practices and eliminated Jewish customs to bring more bodies into their false religion.

Constantine the great would rule after the Council of Nicea, against the Passover and in favor of Easter (Eusebius, Life of Constantine Vol. 3 Chapter 18)
Yes the rcc screwed it all up. The protestants tried to fix it but couldn't because they used Catholicism translation=the Greek lexicons( translated from the Latin Vulgate). Here in these last days. God fixed it through his holy spirit. He fixed his bible by putting his name back where he willed it in over 7000 places, but the darkness condemned it. And all in darkness continue to use the altered translations that mislead them to not enter Gods kingdom.

The bible doesn't say the Christians observed the Passover for 300 years after the Lords supper entered the picture.

The bible doesn't say the Christians observed the Passover for 300 years after the Lords supper entered the picture.
The bible doesn't state that, but the history books do claim that early Christians followed the apostles teachings and followed the law out of obedience and Love for God.

There are way too many scriptures that claim Paul and the apostles were Torah compliant to turn around and say they weren't.

How many times was Paul accused by the Jews but never could prove it. Every time Paul was accused of teaching the same thing that mainstream Christians teach as doctrine, he emphatically denied the claim. He even took the nazerite vow to refute those false accusations. The false accusations he was accused of when he was alive are what mainstream teaches as truth.

Sorry, I can't accuse Paul of the same thing the jews falsely accused him of doing.

Acts 6:13
13 They produced ((((false witnesses)))), who testified, “This fellow never stops speaking against this holy place and ((((against the law)))). 14 For we have heard him say that this (((Jesus of Nazareth)))) will destroy this place and (((change the customs Moses handed down to us)))

That's enough for me to know that they lied about what Paul and Jesus taught.
They never taught against the law, just how it is applied.

The bible doesn't state that, but the history books do claim that early Christians followed the apostles teachings and followed the law out of obedience and Love for God.

There are way too many scriptures that claim Paul and the apostles were Torah compliant to turn around and say they weren't.

How many times was Paul accused by the Jews but never could prove it. Every time Paul was accused of teaching the same thing that mainstream Christians teach as doctrine, he emphatically denied the claim. He even took the nazerite vow to refute those false accusations. The false accusations he was accused of when he was alive are what mainstream teaches as truth.

Sorry, I can't accuse Paul of the same thing the jews falsely accused him of doing.

13 They produced ((((false witnesses)))), who testified, “This fellow never stops speaking against this holy place and ((((against the law)))). 14 For we have heard him say that this (((Jesus of Nazareth)))) will destroy this place and (((change the customs Moses handed down to us)))

I do know Acts 5 is about Stephen, but Paul taught the same doctrine as Stephen and Jesus.

Revelation 13:3
And I saw that one of his heads was, as it were, wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world wondered after the beast.

In a book full of mystery symbols could this verse be pointing toward Trump?
Many think prison is in the cards and that would destroy his chance at a second term, but what if he is exonerated on all charges.
Could the deadly head wound that healed be a symbol of the man being found not guilty when he had over 90 counts in three states stacked against him?

Could DJ Trump be the Beast that the dragon
Gives power to for 42 months?

Nobody has a mouth like trump, nobody has said such great things like trump and people marvel at his great words, he has such great words.
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies;

I personally think the beast will be smarter than trump but what do you think.

I do not think I have it figured out, I'm just tossing it out there.
Toss it back, its not Trump.

Revelation’s end time Roman Empire Beast having seven heads and ten horns is a composite of Daniel’s last beast, the same animals leading up to it are in both.

Notice the order of appearance is reversed, in Daniel its lion, bear then a leopard. In Revelation its leopard, bear then a lion. This confirms they are not the same beast. Unlike Daniel’s seven successive kingdoms rising from the sea, John’s Beast rises from the sea a single kingdom FROM them. Therefore, the ten horned version of Daniel’s fourth beast, is the John’s beast having seven heads and ten horns.

9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits,
10 and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.
11 “And the beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth, and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction. (Rev. 17:9-11 NAS)

John is looking from the end time back to the entire span of human history; Daniel was looking from Babylon onward. The seven great empires of history 1)First Babylon with the Tower 2)Assyrian, 3)Babylon of Daniels Day 4)Medo-Persian, 5)Grecian 6)”one is” Roman 7)British Empire.

The British empire's mandate over Palestine was only a short while, is the seventh head. The Balfour Declaration supported the establishment of Israel but Britain’s mandate over Palestine was short lived.

Therefore, the wounded head (First Babylon) "was and is not" (in ruins) and is healed (restored in the Grecian Roman Empire) and so "of the seven" but itself is an eighth king (Rev. 17:11) and goes off into destruction.

Ancient Babylon (mortally wounded head) died and was buried under the desert sand. It is “healed” in the end time by being rebuilt.

Last edited:

History books say many things.
It was certain Mosaic laws that were done away with. Example= stoning one to death if they became unrepentent--Do you practice that law? Tithing --Jesus taught a parable about all the Pharisees put their tithes into the box say, a little old woman out of love put in 2 small coins. Jesus said she gave more than all those tithes combined. Jesus wants from the heart.

History books say many things.
It was certain Mosaic laws that were done away with. Example= stoning one to death if they became unrepentent--Do you practice that law? Tithing --Jesus taught a parable about all the Pharisees put their tithes into the box say, a little old woman out of love put in 2 small coins. Jesus said she gave more than all those tithes combined. Jesus wants from the heart.
I tithe. Tithing existed before the law, Cain and Abel were the first to pay a tithe. Tithing is the one thing God says "test Him on":

7 Yet from the days of your fathers You have gone away from My ordinances And have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you," Says the LORD of hosts. "But you said,`In what way shall we return?'
8 "Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say,`In what way have we robbed You?' In tithes and offerings.
9 You are cursed with a curse, For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation.
10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this," Says the LORD of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.
11 "And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field," Says the LORD of hosts;
12 "And all nations will call you blessed, For you will be a delightful land," Says the LORD of hosts. (Mal. 3:7-12 NKJ)

It became listed with the ordinances of the law and I once believed as you, that tithing ceased with the Law. But maybe not.

However, you made a good point, all giving must be as Christ taught and not the Pharisees, from the heart and not as "an investment God must pay back."

As the church is the temple of God today, my tithes go to Samaritans Purse. It checks all the boxes, Christians sick and in prison, persecuted are helped. Christ is preached even to children. Its a shining light on the Hill, God's lighthouse:

If Tithing has officially ceased with the Law, there remains "putting Christ's money to work with the Bankers:

24 "Then he who had received the one talent came and said,`Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed.
25 `And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.'
26 "But his lord answered and said to him,`You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed.
27 `So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest.(Matt. 25:24-27 NKJ)

Samaritan's Purse is one of those bankers.

Last edited:
Revelation 13:3
And I saw that one of his heads was, as it were, wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world wondered after the beast.

In a book full of mystery symbols could this verse be pointing toward Trump?
Many think prison is in the cards and that would destroy his chance at a second term, but what if he is exonerated on all charges.
Could the deadly head wound that healed be a symbol of the man being found not guilty when he had over 90 counts in three states stacked against him?

Could DJ Trump be the Beast that the dragon
Gives power to for 42 months?

Nobody has a mouth like trump, nobody has said such great things like trump and people marvel at his great words, he has such great words.
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies;

I personally think the beast will be smarter than trump but what do you think.

I do not think I have it figured out, I'm just tossing it out there.
Where do you guys get all this lol. For starters the A.C. has to be born in Greece (Dan. 8:9 mandates this) and he has to come to political power in the E.U. (Dan. 7:7-8) because the 10 horns/kings = COMPLETION, 10 always represents completion, the 10 Virgin Brides et al. So, the 10 horn (powers/kings) arise out of the Fourth Beasts Head, and a Little Horn (AC) is born amongst or IN the E.U. and Greece is in the E.U.

Look at Dan. 8:9 closely, it tells us in what directions he conquers towards, in the Four General inter kingdom battles (7 Syrian Wars....6 have past) The AC will conquer towards the East and towards the South and towards Israel. Which means he conquers from the Northwest Corridor or Cassander/Greece and Eastward is Turkey (Seleucus) and Southward is Egypt (Ptolemy). Why do people think God gives us such a detailed chapter in Dan. 11 with every Greek king from Alexander the Great to Antiochus Epiphanes, the Archetype AC ? Because Dan. 11:36-45 is the Greek King end time AC.

The USA must fall, Biden was chosen for that reason, as well as Obama who started us down a rabbit hole of changing all the power structures, in every Department, and in spying on his opponents. Biden however is only a shell, so the true Satanic inspired thugs behind he scene can do what even Obama dared not do. We will soon go under financially. The E.U. will gain in power, especially after God wipes out 5/6 of the Russian, Turkish, and Iranian Armies in the Gog & Magog war. Then Israel will join the E.U. that is THE AGREEMENT (Covenant) that kicks it all off, the Rapture happens and the 70th week starts, God's anger is rekindled because basically Israel just gave away His land !! But in order to join the E.U. they are talked into giving up there Nukes.

The BEAST'S HEAD THAT IS HEALED...........is speaking about Rome, we the Church DELIVERED the Mortal Wound, Rome went from a Christian hating Beast who also sent the Jews into all the world as slaves, into a "Conveyor Belt of the Gospel of Jesus Christ" God used Pax Romanus to spread His word unto the whole world, all roads lead to Rome !! Also, everyone in Pax Romanus used one language, Koine Greek. So, that was the MORTAL WOUND, that is why in that same Passage, the Lion, Bear and Leopard are mentioned, TAKE THE HINT, the Mortal Wound was Rome..........................................thus only when the AC conquers Israel, is that Mortal Wound finally HEALED !!

Just guessing is not what we now need, we must KNOW !!

Example= stoning one to death if they became unrepentent--Do you practice that law?

Don't you have a Bible? It's not that difficult to find the answer to your question.
Willful ignorance is used to distort scripture to fit a false belief.

To answer your question since you refuse to find the answer in the "OT"

Is the Jewish judicial system in place? Is there a sanhedron today?

The next question you might ask is
Can you sacrifice today?

The answer: where are you commanded to sacrifice?

Who is commanded to administer those sacrifices?

If I did either, I would actually be breaking the law of God, not upholding the law.

I pose a question to you.
In Ezekiel it tells us that after the temple is built and Christ is on earth ruling us, all the sacrifices and law will be practiced.

If the law is gone now, why does Christ himself return to practicing sacrifice and festivals as required in the law?

Could it be that all the law is still relevant.

You should read Ezekiel 40 through 45 again.

You should also brush up on what the law requires before you try to insinuate that one is lawless if they do not stone their children or practice sacrifice.

There are 613 laws, but not all laws apply to everyone.

I'm not a farmer, I'm not a priest, I'm not a temple builder.

All the law is summed up in to commandments.

All 613 laws are either about loving God, or loving others.

The Sabbath, the feast days = loving God,

Help the poor, the foreigner, the widow = loving others.

The USA must fall
In Daniel the two horned ram symbolizes the Kingdoms of the Medes and Persians. Wouldn't a two horned beast in Revelation, which refers back to Daniel in many ways, also symbolize dual kingdoms?

The proposition scripture would leave out the British Empire, biggest empire in history and "the empire" that restarted the Nation of Israel, is not in end time prophecy is unlikely.

Also leaving out the Greatest Technological Power to exist in history, that also is essential to the nation of Israel, America....also unlikely:

[042] Britain and America two horned Beast unite under False Prophet to aid the Beast whose Empire wounded when the literal city of Babylon destroyed. Rev. 13:11-12

Biden was chosen for that reason, as well as Obama
You make them the scapegoat for now and say they are the cause of evil Until the next democratic administration.
And of course republican administration's never play a role in advancing evil agendas do they.

We will not go under financially because of Obama or biden if elected again.
We will not go under because of Trump either.

I see partisan politics plays a role in your interpretation of end time events and that's what makes your whole statement irrelevant.

We have been in the last days since christ death.
God started pouring out his end times wrath before
Jerusalem was judged in 70 almost 2000 years ago.

I tithe. Tithing existed before the law, Cain and Abel were the first to pay a tithe. Tithing is the one thing God says "test Him on":

7 Yet from the days of your fathers You have gone away from My ordinances And have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you," Says the LORD of hosts. "But you said,`In what way shall we return?'
8 "Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say,`In what way have we robbed You?' In tithes and offerings.
9 You are cursed with a curse, For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation.
10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this," Says the LORD of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.
11 "And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field," Says the LORD of hosts;
12 "And all nations will call you blessed, For you will be a delightful land," Says the LORD of hosts. (Mal. 3:7-12 NKJ)

It became listed with the ordinances of the law and I once believed as you, that tithing ceased with the Law. But maybe not.

However, you made a good point, all giving must be as Christ taught and not the Pharisees, from the heart and not as "an investment God must pay back."

As the church is the temple of God today, my tithes go to Samaritans Purse. It checks all the boxes, Christians sick and in prison, persecuted are helped. Christ is preached even to children. Its a shining light on the Hill, God's lighthouse:

If Tithing has officially ceased with the Law, there remains "putting Christ's money to work with the Bankers:

24 "Then he who had received the one talent came and said,`Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed.
25 `And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.'
26 "But his lord answered and said to him,`You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed.
27 `So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest.(Matt. 25:24-27 NKJ)

Samaritan's Purse is one of those bankers.
Yes God required a tithe, But Jesus assured all out of ones heart has more value than the written tithe law.

Don't you have a Bible? It's not that difficult to find the answer to your question.
Willful ignorance is used to distort scripture to fit a false belief.

To answer your question since you refuse to find the answer in the "OT"

Is the Jewish judicial system in place? Is there a sanhedron today?

The next question you might ask is
Can you sacrifice today?

The answer: where are you commanded to sacrifice?

Who is commanded to administer those sacrifices?

If I did either, I would actually be breaking the law of God, not upholding the law.

I pose a question to you.
In Ezekiel it tells us that after the temple is built and Christ is on earth ruling us, all the sacrifices and law will be practiced.

If the law is gone now, why does Christ himself return to practicing sacrifice and festivals as required in the law?

Could it be that all the law is still relevant.

You should read Ezekiel 40 through 45 again.

You should also brush up on what the law requires before you try to insinuate that one is lawless if they do not stone their children or practice sacrifice.

There are 613 laws, but not all laws apply to everyone.

I'm not a farmer, I'm not a priest, I'm not a temple builder.

All the law is summed up in to commandments.

All 613 laws are either about loving God, or loving others.

The Sabbath, the feast days = loving God,

Help the poor, the foreigner, the widow = loving others.
Yes i stated, certain Mosaic laws are not apart of the new covenant=LOVE.

Revelation chapter 13

The deadly wound is to political system at 6th trump. Satan as antichrist will heal deadly wound. Claiming to be messiah, he will lead one world religious system. Those who are biblically illiterate will worship antichrist near future.

Deuteronomy chapter 32.

God causes the deadly wound. Jesus allows false messiah, 6th trump, to heal deadly wound.

The one world political system receives deadly wound at the 6th trump.

Donald Trump is absolutely irrelevant.

Pope is absolutely irrelevant.

Second thessalonians chapter 2.

The son of perdition is satan. He comes 6th trump to Jerusalem. He will rule one world religious system.

False messiah comes in peacefully. Not on war horse.

God is using satan as antichrist to Test people near future.

Majority are biblically illiterate.

Ephesians chapter 6.
Gospel armour is knowledge and wisdom of God's word. Those who have gospel armory will not worship antichrist near future.

Back