Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Head Wound Healed.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Don't you have a Bible? It's not that difficult to find the answer to your question.
Willful ignorance is used to distort scripture to fit a false belief.

To answer your question since you refuse to find the answer in the "OT"

Is the Jewish judicial system in place? Is there a sanhedron today?

The next question you might ask is
Can you sacrifice today?

The answer: where are you commanded to sacrifice?

Who is commanded to administer those sacrifices?

If I did either, I would actually be breaking the law of God, not upholding the law.

I pose a question to you.
In Ezekiel it tells us that after the temple is built and Christ is on earth ruling us, all the sacrifices and law will be practiced.

If the law is gone now, why does Christ himself return to practicing sacrifice and festivals as required in the law?

Could it be that all the law is still relevant.

You should read Ezekiel 40 through 45 again.

You should also brush up on what the law requires before you try to insinuate that one is lawless if they do not stone their children or practice sacrifice.

There are 613 laws, but not all laws apply to everyone.

I'm not a farmer, I'm not a priest, I'm not a temple builder.

All the law is summed up in to commandments.

All 613 laws are either about loving God, or loving others.

The Sabbath, the feast days = loving God,

Help the poor, the foreigner, the widow = loving others.
Yes i stated, certain Mosaic laws are not apart of the new covenant=LOVE.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back