Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Head Wound Healed.

Proof?
You don't have any proof!
You can't prove a lie is truth.

I know trump by his fruit just like the gospel says.
Envy,
Whoremonger,
Liar,
Cheat,
Lust full,

I have plenty of proof showing there isnt a Christian bone in his body but you wouldn't believe it because you are deceived by Satan, the Master of lies.

By the way, there isn't a republican or Democrat Jesus. Both will be judged for their sin.

You simply don't know what you are saying; you show you've been brainwashed by the Communist Left and their rhetoric.

I used to laugh at my dad, because he used to think that if he didn't see it on CBS news, then it didn't happen. That sounds like your kind of source too.

CBS in the 1940's had problems, because several of it's news people had been associated with the Communist party. A movie was even made about it, Good Night, and Good Luck, I think it was.

Trump called out the Communist Leftists in his previous Presidential debates. And he mentioned his Boss while doing that. And his actions while President reveals that he reversed... many of the Communist Left's goals for America, instead of trying to destroy our nation like the Leftists in office now have been trying to do.

Trump did such a great job as U.S. President that many of the Black population in America stood up and took notice, because he helped better their lives too!

GO TRUMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP OF SHADOW COMMUNISTS MORE! this next time!

Nice avatar DavidT.

King Darius says: By the grace of Ahuramazda am I king; Ahuramazda has granted me the kingdom.

Horomazes,[n 2][2] is the creator deity and god of the sky[3] in the ancient Iranian religion Zoroastrianism. He is the first and most frequently invoked spirit in the Yasna. The literal meaning of the word Ahura is "lord", and that of Mazda is "wisdom".

Ahura Mazda (/əˌhʊərə ˈmæzdə/;[1] Avestan: 𐬀𐬵𐬎𐬭𐬀 𐬨𐬀𐬰𐬛𐬁, romanized: Ahura Mazdā; Persian: اهورا مزدا, romanized: Ahurâ Mazdâ),[n 1] also known as Horomazes,[n 2][2] is the creator deity and god of the sky[3] in the ancient Iranian religion Zoroastrianism. He is the first and most frequently invoked spirit in the Yasna. The literal meaning of the word Ahura is "lord", and that of Mazda is "wisdom".

Is this where all your profound wisdom comes from as well.

So where do you get your news from Davidt?

DavidT,
A word for you concerning your belief in trump.

By the way, I never said I am a liberal.
I'm just not a maga trumper
He is an evil, wicked human.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

DavidT,
Still waiting so i know where all the truth is reported from.

Where do you get your news of current events surrounding Trump.
Just because I already know where you get your news source from, and I know to trust your sources like with a grain of salt because of all the 'fake news' they put out, doesn't mean you are able to understand the news sources I keep up with.

Revelation 13:3
And I saw that one of his heads was, as it were, wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world wondered after the beast.

In a book full of mystery symbols could this verse be pointing toward Trump?
Many think prison is in the cards and that would destroy his chance at a second term, but what if he is exonerated on all charges.
Could the deadly head wound that healed be a symbol of the man being found not guilty when he had over 90 counts in three states stacked against him?

Could DJ Trump be the Beast that the dragon
Gives power to for 42 months?

Nobody has a mouth like trump, nobody has said such great things like trump and people marvel at his great words, he has such great words.
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies;

I personally think the beast will be smarter than trump but what do you think.

I do not think I have it figured out, I'm just tossing it out there.
This scriptural account has no relation to President Trump. However, the political, economic and judicial (not inclusive) determinations are indications that this World Power's destruction is near-as prophetically and scripturally written.

The seventh head and last head of the beast that suffered and survived a “death-stroke” (symbolic of warfare) was referring to Satan’s worldly political “wild beast”: Great Britain. Britain was politically and economically devastated and drained. Before the end of the First World War, the United States united with Great Britain and thus became to be a dual world power: Anglo-American. United States involvement, now as a combination of powers-is what helped the death stroke to become “healed.”-Revelation 13:3, 14.

This scriptural account has no relation to President Trump. However, the political, economic and judicial (not inclusive) determinations are indications that this World Power's destruction is near-as prophetically and scripturally written.

The seventh head and last head of the beast that suffered and survived a “death-stroke” (symbolic of warfare) was referring to Satan’s worldly political “wild beast”: Great Britain. Britain was politically and economically devastated and drained. Before the end of the First World War, the United States united with Great Britain and thus became to be a dual world power: Anglo-American. United States involvement, now as a combination of powers-is what helped the death stroke to become “healed.”-Revelation 13:3, 14.
As soon as somebody mentions Trump or any other politician, they lose all their credibility. You intepret current events through the lens of the Scripture, not the other way around.

Back