Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello, I'm new here.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Have been looking for Christan fellowship on line and found this site. I have been a Christian for about 20 years, spending more of my life screwing it up in all sorts of ways. God found me at my most desperate time, and has been changing my life ever since. I work in Schools as a Christain School worker, taking lessons and running clubs, and in one Seconday School I am a Chaplain, which allows me quality time with hurting students. Not an easy task, but I am where God wants me to be and that's all the matters.
I live in a non Christan home, with my husband and my son who has walked away from God and strayed very far, but never lose hope that God who reached me in the darkest pit, can reach them in His way and time.
I belong to a lovely church and have many Christian friends but look forward to chatting to some others with like mind in these forums. :)

Gday Shepherdfollower being a Chaplain is a very important job in schools because kids need someone to stand by them in their time of need. Good job ! Your godly disposition may guide your family towards the light.

Welcome !

Dear Sister Shephardfollower, yours is a wonderful testimony of God's power to reach us where we are, and I'm sure you will edify many here as well. You do express the thought that your son walked away from God, and my prayer for him is that he received the Lord prior to that time and is in the state of the prodigal at this present time, and God will have His way in your son's life.

You also speak of the darkest pit you were delivered from, and that is the manner God reached the most of us in His calling. In a ditch beside the way the good Samaritan (Jesus) picked us out, bound our wounds, and paid all for our healing in Him.. May God richly bless you in your quest for fellowship with us to our mutual benefit in Jesus' name. It's great yo have you among us.
:wave2

Gday Shepherdfollower being a Chaplain is a very important job in schools because kids need someone to stand by them in their time of need. Good job ! Your godly disposition may guide your family towards the light.

Welcome !
Thank you.
Dear Sister Shephardfollower, yours is a wonderful testimony of God's power to reach us where we are, and I'm sure you will edify many here as well. You do express the thought that your son walked away from God, and my prayer for him is that he received the Lord prior to that time and is in the state of the prodigal at this present time, and God will have His way in your son's life.

You also speak of the darkest pit you were delivered from, and that is the manner God reached the most of us in His calling. In a ditch beside the way the good Samaritan (Jesus) picked us out, bound our wounds, and paid all for our healing in Him.. May God richly bless you in your quest for fellowship with us to our mutual benefit in Jesus' name. It's great yo have you among us.
:wave2

Wow, what a lovely welcome. Feel at home already. Yes my son gave his heart to the Lord at the age of 9, and was madly in love with Him, but sadly the cares of the world and seemingly unanswered prayer, and bullying at school dampened his spirit, and he decided he wanted to 'taste' the world. The world will let him down eventually, and then the Great Shepherd will go after him and bring him back into the fold. I long for that day :neutral

@shepherdfollower

When your son became saved it was forever, and God will never discontinue that special work in him that He begun. Oh just watch that great revival when your son tires of feeding the pigs, our Father greets him with with a ring, a hug, and slaughters the fatted calf and fellowship renewed will produce the joy of his salvation once again. God never fails or forsakes us regardless, and Jesus has never lost one of us given Him by our Father. Do not be fearful when you see the love heaped upon him as God does all to bring him into His will for him. :)

G'day and welcome Shepherdfollower, you've come to the right place and I can't say it any better than Agua and Eugene have already
Blessings to you and your family

thanks to all of you for your welcome and encouragements. God is good, and I am really pleased to have at last found a good place to chat.:)

Hello and welcome! The grace (favor) of our Lord Jesus Christ be upon you!
Don't quit on your husband or son (if he ever received Jesus as Lord and Savior, he is already saved, just not following the Lord) - call them the property of God, today. That they will serve Him and know Him personally and be in love with Him. Ask the Lord to send workers to them that they will listen to who will lead them into the Kingdom of God. Then thank the Father for it all and roll the care of it over on Him.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back