Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How Can The U.S.A. Reduse Mass Shootings?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The investigation found there were two people involved in the LV shooting. The second suspect , yet to be found, had a room that adjoined the shooters.
I didn't know that. It wasn't part of the doco I watched. Thanks. I'm not averse to admitting error.
Still , two men shooting from a distant hotel balcony. What ....100 metres away??
Hard to stab people from 100 metres away.
Or was it only 50 metres away? The point still stands. You need to be a lot closer to stab others . Or bash them. Or strangle them. Guns are convenient for mass murderers. Look at the Aussie guy who shot those Muslims in NZ. He treated it like a virtual reality game. Streaming it on Facebook.

I didn't know that. It wasn't part of the doco I watched. Thanks. I'm not averse to admitting error.
Still , two men shooting from a distant hotel balcony. What ....100 metres away??
Hard to stab people from 100 metres away.
Or was it only 50 metres away? The point still stands. You need to be a lot closer to stab others . Or bash them. Or strangle them. Guns are convenient for mass murderers. Look at the Aussie guy who shot those Muslims in NZ. He treated it like a virtual reality game. Streaming it on Facebook.
The point is homicidal maniacs attacking unarmed innocent people.
What anti-gun people never consider is that the homicidal maniacs would have a field day were a law abiding citizenry to be disarmed by law.
Gang bangers, and other armed criminals arm up on the streets with illegal guns and do not want for ammunition.

Gun control laws only control those who obey the law.

“Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right.”
U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, U.S. v. Emerson (1999)

“The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant that government governs only with the consent of the governed.”
Jeffrey R. Snyder, "A Nation of Cowards"

The point is homicidal maniacs attacking unarmed innocent people
The point is the ease with which homicidal
maniacs can get these machine guns and wipe out people like sitting ducks.
You want to hear what it looks like from an outsider? Looks like the NRA and supporters are eternally in defensive avoidance mode. Afraid someone is going to steal their little toys. Spoil their bliss.
You can use the term "anti gun" if you want. I'm not fond of guns it's true. Farmers can have them. Not sure it's a good idea for urban dwellers though. Every man for himself eh. Seems to create more problems. But guess I'm too proud of Australia banning dangerous guns. Seems to work here.

The point is the ease with which homicidal
maniacs can get these machine guns and wipe out people like sitting ducks.

Nutcases have done the same with vehicles. Yet responsible licenced drivers dont have to hand in there licences and vehicles.

A good friend of mine was at a party many years ago when this nutcase girl had a fight with someone then jumped in a vehicle and rammed down the whole crowd at the party. He still suffers today mentally because one of the innocent girls he was with at the party who got hit he told her Dad she would be home safe that night. He got wasted himself flew over a fence with broken bones. He told me the story and it was disturbing. I can understand why he has PTSD.

Last edited:
By stabbing a whole bunch a people?
That guy in Las Vegas didn't even have to leave his hotel room. So convenient.
the first and worst mass death of kids was by a home made bomb placed by the electrician who killed it .

the even more massive death causes by aircraft in 9 11 2001.

never mind that the more recent death by pressure cooker at a marathon .timed to go off in sequence

the first and worst mass death of kids was by a home made bomb placed by the electrician who killed it .
Yes. The Bath school massacre of 1927.
the even more massive death causes by aircraft in 9 11 2001.

never mind that the more recent death by pressure cooker at a marathon .timed to go off in sequence
And in response retailers temporarily stopped selling pressure cookers.

The Boston Marathon bombing.

There's only one suspect in prison now. He ran over his brother accomplice while fleeing police.

DOJ wants Supreme Court to reinstate death penalty for Boston Marathon bomber

June 15, 2021

Why wait for SCOTUS to decide? Put him in a room tied to a post. Give the family members of his victims immunity and rifles.
Tell Dzhokhar Tsarnaev the bullets are coated with swines blood, so he won't die a matter but instead will go to Islam's Hell, Jahannam. Then pull the triggers.

He had help preparing of course.. Don't think he had shooting accomplice.
Anyway , that is just a theory which hasn't been proven. Just hearsay. That's why wiki didn't take it seriously.

Ridiculous bias. Get it??
FBI investigation evidence . Not released in full to the public but "leaked" to the media in increments, to inform the accomplice authorities are aware of his presence in the adjoining room.
That's the bad thing about DNA and fingerprints on the joinder room door and doorknob.

And Wiki? Anyone can edit Wiki. And until or unless their fact checkers find the entry, it stands. Wiki shouldn't be taken all that seriously. Wikipedia is a aggregator.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back