Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How Could the Ark Have Survived the Stresses of the Flood? Other theory

Eisegesis is the process of interpreting text in such a way as to introduce one's own presuppositions, agendas or biases. It is commonly referred to as reading into the text. It is often done to "prove" a pre-held point of concern, and to provide confirmation bias corresponding with the pre-held interpretation and any agendas supported by it.

Eisegesis is when a reader imposes their interpretation of the text. Thus exegesis is more objective; and eisegesis, highly subjective.
Behold the cosmos a vast prison. Then Satan was put in charge of and a throne given to him. He deceived the Angels. The Father then put us in this prison and allowed Satan to cover us with flesh and give us a false spirit. Jesus came and put on the same and save as many that will come to Him from this prison. Redemption at its depths. Jesus came to recover them lost that Satan took and Satan will be put on the same flesh in this same prison .

Those that love this prison are not worthy of the kingdom of Christ. Your not of this world but are put into this world. Nothing ascends that have not descended first. So If you wasn't a Angel before you will never be one again. Christ created all things even you. Are you so far gone you can't humble yourself before the Father so He may speak to you. The bride of Christ is one step closer. Satan has deceived many even in the beginning. Can you find the scriptures for what I just said. Many hear this voice and will humbly themself.

Many would think this is a little thing but it is huge. Look at the universe and how many stars ? Divide it by 3 That's how many Angels fell.

Revelation 12
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Look close. Nicodemus did not understand

John 3
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

You must be born of Christ Spirit and remove the other Spirit given to you.

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

Then Jesus explains all things in one verse. Nobody goes to Heaven unless they have came down from heaven first. Of course Jesus preach the kingdom of Heaven is at hand and even today

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Behold the cosmos a vast prison. Then Satan was put in charge of and a throne given to him. He deceived the Angels. The Father then put us in this prison and allowed Satan to cover us with flesh and give us a false spirit. Jesus came and put on the same and save as many that will come to Him from this prison. Redemption at its depths. Jesus came to recover them lost that Satan took and Satan will be put on the same flesh in this same prison .
No. There is nothing in Scripture to back this up and is much closer to Gnosticism than Christianity.

Those that love this prison are not worthy of the kingdom of Christ. Your not of this world but are put into this world. Nothing ascends that have not descended first. So If you wasn't a Angel before you will never be one again. Christ created all things even you. Are you so far gone you can't humble yourself before the Father so He may speak to you. The bride of Christ is one step closer.
No one, ever, was an angel first and no one, ever, becomes an angel afterwards.

Satan has deceived many even in the beginning.
And he clearly still does.

Can you find the scriptures for what I just said.
Not a single verse.

Many hear this voice and will humbly themself.
Yes, when they hear his voice, which is in Scripture. What you have given is not from God. If a voice is telling you these things, it is not God's voice, it is the voice of the deceiver.

Behold the cosmos a vast prison.
Where in Genesis does it say the cosmos was created to be a prison? Use EXEGESIS, my guy, not your favorite reading method called Eigesis.
Then Satan was put in charge of and a throne given to him. He deceived the Angels.
Do you mean lucifer before he fell? Yes he got a leader role and abused it.

The Father then put us in this prison
No. God created adam and eve from dust. We descend from them.
Trust Genesis instead of worthless gnostic beliefs with 0 evidence to back them.
and allowed Satan to cover us with flesh and give us a false spirit.
By your logic you have a false spirit too.
How wonderful. (<--- sarcasm)...

But where did you get this belief from, and HOW did you confirm it to be true? Right, you didn't, you dive head first into believing everything any supernatural entity or "lost knowledge book" says. Typical logic-less person.

Jesus came and put on the same and save as many that will come to Him from this prison.
He saves us from sin not some imaginary prison. You're the one in a prison of blindly believing everything that Gnostic writings and supernatural entities say.
Redemption at its depths. Jesus came to recover them lost that Satan took and Satan will be put on the same flesh in this same prison .
Just-so story. No Scripture.

False beliefs require disassembling. xP

Last edited:
You keep dodging my arguments. I keep Addressing your stuff.
See the difference? I'm the clear minded one, but you keep using the claims of Gnostic fantasy books as arguments.

Those that love this prison are not worthy of the kingdom of Christ.
You love a prison of illogic and ignorance! I hope you 180 degree turn to Jesus and drop the gnosticism before its too late. . . .
Your not of this world but are put into this world.
What do you mean by that?
Nothing ascends that have not descended first.
Show us one verse that backs "were angels!!1!" Right you cant.
Why? Cuz "humans ex-angels" theory is FALSE, just like cherubim planet theory.
So If you wasn't a Angel before you will never be one again.
Nobody was angels before, you have no backing except for empty claims made by gnostics on drugs or smth. Why do you automatically believe gnosticism without strong scrutiny? There's more holes in their theories than in cheese.
Christ created all things even you. Are you so far gone you can't humble yourself before the Father so He may speak to you.
That would be a question to ask yourself. You can't even test the spirits like Jude tells us to do.
You talk about humbling, but don't you realize that being humble is one command, not all of them?
Being humble does NOT involve being stupid or illogical or auto-believing. Gentle as doves but WISE AS SERPENTS, remember?

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 By this you know the Spirit of God:
every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;
3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.
4 You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.
5 They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them.
6 We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
"

Next time you get so called "knowledge from God" make sure its the real God, the God revealed by the Bible, and follow the Bible's advice instead of the fallible, arbitrary feelings of man.

You follow error. All of us here know that but only you are denying it.
Can you find the scriptures for what I just said.
Nope, because there is none to back what you assert.
Many hear this voice and will humbly themself.

The voice of error? No, they'll be puffed up. You think you have the truth, but you don't cuz you don't follow JUDE.....

You say that God told you that cherubim planet theory was true.
Let's see how you verified it was God and not some demon.
Oh right you don't verify, you just belieeeeve the entity.

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
KV thanks again. I have post scriptures but you can't explain them, and I have. Please explain the above scriptures. When your outside at night look up at the North Star. About a hand span east of that a major explosion will happen. A planet will be destroyed by God. Their dead body's will be scattered over earth, Cherubim

Please explain below. Are you going to Heaven my friend.

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Figure how many stars in a Galaxy times how many Galaxy that we know of divide by 3 that's how many Angels are deceived. plenty of zeros.

Revelation 12:4
And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

KV thanks again. I have post scriptures but you can't explain them, and I have. Please explain the above scriptures. When your outside at night look up at the North Star.
What do you mean by your word "explain"??

Do you want me to use eisegesis? Well I won't read things into the Bible to back Gnosticism, like you insist on doing.

Please explain the above scriptures.
They never back your belief. You just project onto the Bible stuff that aint there. I can claim that God mentions trucks in Genesis and that claim has equal weight as yours.
Your logic is none.

It's ok if you don't understand KV.

But do you understand when Jesus returns to collect His, it will not just be Earth and the other one I speak of, but many more. Even one end of heaven to the other end.

Matt 24
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Last edited:
But do you understand when Jesus returns to collect His, it will not just be Earth and the other one I speak of, but many more. Even one end of heaven to the other end.
OH? How did you verify that there are Christians elsewhere in the cosmos, besides earth? Did you observe them? Did you experience them?

Or... did you imagine them and read them into Scripture? (This is the correct answer, or at least close)

four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Earth's wind blow in many directions.
Earth's sky is referred to as "the heavens".
This verse in NO WAY proves "extraterrestrial Christians".

-----------

You dodge my arguments. I keep Addressing your stuff.
See the difference? I'm the clear minded one, but you lean on the claims of Gnostic fantasy books as arguments.

You love prisons of illogic and ignorance!

Why? "humans ex-angels" theory is FALSE, just like cherubim planet theory.
Nobody was angels before, you have no backing except for empty claims made by gnostics. Why do you automatically believe gnosticism without strong scrutiny? There's more holes in their theories than in cheese.
That would be a question to ask yourself. You can't or won't test the spirits like Jude tells us to do.
You talk about humbling, but being humble is one command, not all of them.
Being humble does NOT involve being stupid or illogical or auto-believing. Gentle as doves but WISE AS SERPENTS.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 By this you know the Spirit of God:
every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;
3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.
4 You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.
5 They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them.
6 We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
"

Next time you get so called "knowledge from God" make sure its the real God, the God revealed by the Bible, and follow the Bible's advice instead of the fallible, arbitrary feelings of man.

You follow error. All of us here know that but only you are denying it.
there is none to back what you assert.

You think you have the truth, but you don't cuz you don't follow JUDE.....

You say that God told you that cherubim planet theory was true.
Let's see how you verified it was God and not some demon.
Oh right you don't verify, you just belieeeeve the entity.

What do you mean by your word "explain"??

Do you want me to use eisegesis? Well I won't read things into the Bible to back Gnosticism, like you insist on doing.

please explain
They never back your belief. You just project onto the Bible stuff that aint there. I can claim that God mentions trucks in Genesis and that claim has equal weight as yours.
Your logic is none.

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
You are the confused one.

This is a reference to the fact that marriage is no longer in use in Heaven, in THAT respect we are LIKE the angels.
In no way is the Bible saying that we ARE or WERE angels.

Do you think that the Bible is saying that humans literally become doves or serpents when we are told to be "Gentle as doves but wise as serpents"??
Figure how many stars in a Galaxy
There are varying amounts.
times how many Galaxy that we know of divide by 3 that's how many Angels are deceived. plenty of zeros.
Source? Right, your imagination.
Revelation 12:4
And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
We don't know what the "stars" here are. This is pretty much a metaphor or reference.
Did you think that actual giant flaming radioactive balls would rain upon earth? ONE star would consume our earth! This could refer to missiles or meteors/meteorites. But NOT actual stars.

The writer of Revelation did not have the technical knowledge we have today. A large enough, flamethrower-equipped, vehicle could easily be called a "dragon", and missiles "stars".

My explanations are much more coherent and logical than your Gnosticism-based, out-of-nowhere random ideas.

About a hand span east of that a major explosion will happen. A planet will be destroyed by God. Their dead body's will be scattered over earth, Cherubim
I predict your prediction won't come true.

Deut. 18:20-22

20‘But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’ 21“You may say in your heart, ‘How will we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?’ 22“When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

The writer of Revelation did not have the technical knowledge we have today. A large enough, flamethrower-equipped, vehicle could easily be called a "dragon", and missiles "stars".
Hello again, so now you telling me what John knows and his understanding, just as well your telling me what I seen and who speaks to me when you have no clue. You know what you just may hear John speak to the nations again because he comes after me. Then you ask him I he knows

You are the confused one.

This is a reference to the fact that marriage is no longer in use in Heaven, in THAT respect we are LIKE the angels.
In no way is the Bible saying that we ARE or WERE angels.

Do you think that the Bible is saying that humans literally become doves or serpents when we are told to be "Gentle as doves but wise as serpents"??

There are varying amounts.

Source? Right, your imagination.

We don't know what the "stars" here are. This is pretty much a metaphor or reference.
Did you think that actual giant flaming radioactive balls would rain upon earth? ONE star would consume our earth! This could refer to missiles or meteors/meteorites. But NOT actual stars.

My explanations are much more coherent and logical than your Gnosticism-based, out-of-nowhere random ideas.
ou dodge my arguments. I keep Addressing your stuff.
See the difference? I'm the clear minded one, but you lean on the claims of Gnostic fantasy books as arguments.

You love prisons of illogic and ignorance!

Why? "humans ex-angels" theory is FALSE, just like cherubim planet theory.
Nobody was angels before, you have no backing except for empty claims made by gnostics. Why do you automatically believe gnosticism without strong scrutiny? There's more holes in their theories than in cheese.
That would be a question to ask yourself. You can't or won't test the spirits like Jude tells us to do.
You talk about humbling, but being humble is one command, not all of them.
Revelation 10
10 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

Genesis 37:9
And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

You find where God says the Angels are as Stars

Back