Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How Could the Ark Have Survived the Stresses of the Flood? Other theory

two that will be destroyed u
two whats?

Also there is scriptures that show more planets of God,
You gave no evidence they were planets rather than angels.
you have limited my God.
?
How does this come into play?
You also can not show me where God say it was only earth.
Because only the earth is mentioned in that verse with the woman. No evidence of "other planets" or cherubim, who are not planets, but supernatural beings.
But there are truly four living creatures in this area of heaven. Four stars with the planets.
False equivalence. I may as well call them "four factories with the mercedes benz cars" and assert that angels and cars are the same.

Hey, Cherubim-Car theory is just as correct as your Cherubim Planet theory, because both theories have ZERO correctness!!

Please explain the scriptures below.

Ezekiel 1
4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
We only ever see natural disasters on earth.
And besides, medieval people didn't know what we do. Mabye these are hurricanes and solar flares being described.

The Bible is not a science fiction book, so please don't try to make it one.

5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
How does this "prove" your theory?

Thank you Free. I have showed you two that will be destroyed under the Temple in the sea above. Also there is scriptures that show more planets of God, you have limited my God. You also can not show me where God say it was only earth. But there are truly four living creatures in this area of heaven. Four stars with the planets.
You have shown no such thing. You have not shown that any other planet is mentioned in the Bible. You are reading things into Scripture which are not there, which is very dangerous as it's leading you astray.

Please explain the scriptures below.

Ezekiel 1
4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
It is a vision of four living creatures who has a human likeness. It's all in regards to the presence and glory of God, who is about to send Ezekiel from Babylon (a city, on Earth) to Israel (a country/nation, on Earth) to prophesy coming judgement for their rebelliousness. It has absolutely nothing to do with any other supposed planets whatsoever.

Ezekiel is set down into two different planets but God doesn't allow him to speak. It is not til chapter 4,5,6 that is known of being fulfilled in Israel. Things changes 7,8 9,10 God is speaking to Ancient Israel the planet in the north as the wheels have been shown to him again and each time a little more is understood. These also show the orbits. All is needed is a arc to figure a orbit in astrophysics. North of a heading east towards earth.

Ezekiel is set down into two different planets but God doesn't allow him to speak. It is not til chapter 4,5,6 that is known of being fulfilled in Israel. Things changes 7,8 9,10 God is speaking to Ancient Israel the planet in the north as the wheels have been shown to him again and each time a little more is understood. These also show the orbits. All is needed is a arc to figure a orbit in astrophysics. North of a heading east towards earth.
No. The book of Ezekiel, like all the books of the Bible, occurs on Earth and only on Earth where Israel is a country and nation, not a planet. Israel, like every other country and nation mentioned in the Bible, is never a planet, ever. There are no other planets mentioned in the Bible. Please, for your sake, stop reading such things into Scripture. You are being led astray.

Eze 2:3 And he said to me, “Son of man, I send you to the people of Israel, to nations of rebels, who have rebelled against me. They and their fathers have transgressed against me to this very day.
Eze 2:4 The descendants also are impudent and stubborn: I send you to them, and you shall say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD.’
Eze 2:5 And whether they hear or refuse to hear (for they are a rebellious house) they will know that a prophet has been among them. (ESV)

A planet is a large, rounded astronomical body that is generally required to be in orbit around a star, stellar remnant, or brown dwarf, and is not one itself.[1] The Solar System has eight planets by the most restrictive definition of the term: the terrestrial planets Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars, and the giant planets Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.

A planet is a large, rounded astronomical body that is generally required to be in orbit around a star, stellar remnant, or brown dwarf, and is not one itself.[1] The Solar System has eight planets by the most restrictive definition of the term: the terrestrial planets Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars, and the giant planets Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.

does this sound like israel???? no!
there is NO EVIDENCE that israel is a 'planet'.

Thank you KV. Grade school stuff. What makes all the above move. I'll just tell you. The spirit of the Father are in them. They have a north and south poles their feet are straight. Their wings are also connected to their star, they also cover their body with the wings atmosphere. And they fly with the wings. But earth is a special Cherub. Astrobiology see things a little different

No. The book of Ezekiel, like all the books of the Bible, occurs on Earth and only on Earth where Israel is a country and nation, not a planet. Israel, like every other country and nation mentioned in the Bible, is never a planet, ever. There are no other planets mentioned in the Bible. Please, for your sake, stop reading such things into Scripture. You are being led astray.

Eze 2:3 And he said to me, “Son of man, I send you to the people of Israel, to nations of rebels, who have rebelled against me. They and their fathers have transgressed against me to this very day.
Eze 2:4 The descendants also are impudent and stubborn: I send you to them, and you shall say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD.’
Eze 2:5 And whether they hear or refuse to hear (for they are a rebellious house) they will know that a prophet has been among them. (ESV)
Thanks free. It's ok to see you and others deny the truth. Ezekiel Chapter 7 Do you see that as the end of the world and by the way earth is not square. Please also Chapter 8 who is ANCIENT ISRAEL.

Thanks free. It's ok to see you and others deny the truth. Ezekiel Chapter 7 Do you see that as the end of the world and by the way earth is not square. Please also Chapter 8 who is ANCIENT ISRAEL.
You are the one who is not believing truth. There is nothing in Scripture about other planets, nor is there any biblical reason to believe that Cherubim--angles; living beings--are planets. Wherever you're getting this understanding of Scripture, it's not of God.

You must always post your source. And one quote is all that is necessary.

Grade school stuff. What makes all the above move. I'll just tell you. The spirit of the Father are in them. They have a north and south poles their feet are straight. Their wings are also connected to their star, they also cover their body with the wings atmosphere. And they fly with the wings. But earth is a special Cherub. Astrobiology see things a little different
Where did you get this from? Sounds like you making connections that aren't there.

It's ok to see you and others deny the truth.
You have not given us one scrap of evidence to back your claims.
You just begged the question a lot, and used eisegesis (reading stuff into Scripture) a lot.

Your cherubim planet theory has as much Scriptural backup as "Trucks in Genesis".

""Look, I found a Ford truck in Genesis!!!!!!111!

1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 And the earth was a formless and desolate emptiness, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters. 3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. ""

"But there is no For-" "OH YOR DENYING THE TROTH!!"

File:2015 Ford F-150 Pickup Truck.jpg

"Fords in Genesis" and Cherubim-planet theory have these in common: THEY ARE FALSE AND UNPROVENN AND USE EIGESIS.

How are we "denying truth" when you haven't even answered my logical arguments that dissolve your beliefs??? Seems like youre doing it, not us.

You live on a planet called earth, and you try to turn supernatural beings (angels) into Physical objects (planets)!!

God makes it do that. And that is ONE occasion.

Did you believe the earth was sentient?? Nobody has demonstrated the earth to be sentient.
Try digging a hole in your hard and see the reaction.

Better yet, join a mining company, be the guy who places dynamite in rocks, and see the reaction from your "sentient" earth!!
If "sentient earth theory" were correct, almost nobody would be mining fo r ores and stuff.

SPOILERS AHEAD

[/spoiler]Spoiler: NO REACTION!!
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 By this you know the Spirit of God:
every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;
3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.
4 You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.
5 They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them.
6 We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
"

Next time you get so called "knowledge from God" make sure its the real God, the God revealed by the Bible, and follow the Bible's advice instead of the fallible, arbitrary feelings of man.
Ezekiel
Ezekiel
Got any observations to back this up? The Bible says that God rested on the 7th day.
We only see supernova, not stars forming.

Give me ONE Nasa photo of a "planet with arms". Riiight, you can't.

Are you talking about gravity? Well, no 'arms' are involved.

We take the resources from the earth God gave us? Yes, yes we do.

Foundationless blind belief. Evidence zero.
Cherubim-planet theory ASSUMED for the Nth time.

God is making it do that.
Your "earth is sentient" beliefs never has been proven.

No. There's zero evidence that planets are cherubim.

The earth is mentioned, but no girl-ification except from you. Ever thought mabye eisgesis is a futile approach to Scripture??

No "girl earth" here either. It's not there.

Where does it say "cherubim" in the verse ? Right. Nowhere.

100% eigesis. Please highlight the word "her" or "she" in the text. You can't. Eigesis is the WRONG approach to the Bible. Do you know what it means??
God does not 'need' to, He will want to because He is Holy, and Just, He won't just let sin run amok forever.

You have assumed by blind faith your view and try to force it on the text!! How absurd.
If earth is a living creature, shouldnt it have DNA??
Where is the EVIDENCE that it is??

People drop nukes, bombs, etc. So shouldnt the earth be dead??
Explain how the earth has layers and an inner core if it is some living creature. Why does it orbit the sun? why doesnt it fly or something??
The evidence is stacked against a "living earth"!
Therefore it CANNOT be God Who taught you these things!!

Learn some science bro, dont just blindly believe what some spirit of error or misguided Gnostic tells you what to think!

Which 4?
Which verses?
As you learned, the apocryphon of John is falsehood.
If your new ideas were correct, they should stand to scrutiny, which they obviously don't.

Dont see how this vindicates cherubim planet theory or the apcryFAKE of john.
Speaks of what? Verses?

Again, assumes that cherubim are planets. See my explanation for why cherubim planet theory is unsound and false.

Given cherubim never have nor will be planets, they do not orbit.

Verses?

From who or what do you get this understanding? from man's word! not the Bible!
I stand on the Bible and dont rely on blind guides. Hopefully youll be able to confidently, accurately say the same, too.

There were many ancient people groups, youll have to specify. Which planet? What kind of destruction? Nuclear? Biological? War? Pollution?

Which destroyer?
to break it to you , your Gnosticism pretty much came from said destroyer. The devils goals, to kill- steal -destroy.
We need to stand on the Bible and hold every thought captive to CHRIST instead of the other way around. Cast off the blinders of gnosticism.

Yup. Judgment by Fire.
Caused by human rebelling against God.

What new Gospel? God never changes. There has been 1 Gospel since Jesus' death.

No. You gave unverified assertions.

I may as well call Moses a planet and my assertion would have as much weight as your planet assertions.

PLEASE back up your crazy planet-theory. There is no reason for you to believe weird things if they have zero backup.

When time passes, youll know I'M the one telling the truth.
Now i have made the same claim you do, appealing to "wait and see"!
So whos right and whose wrong and why??
Hint: its the one who stands on the Bible as his FINAL and HIGHEST authority rather than gnosticism!!

This makes no sense.
Folds contain sheep, NOT giant multi-thousand-mile-long PLANETS!!!!
4 planets???? where does it say that???

How do PLANETS get JUDGED??? See, this is why you gotta HOLD EVERY THOUGHT CAPTIVE TO JESUS.

PLANETS CANNOT BE JUDGED. THEY ARE NOT MORAL AGENTS.
CHERUBIM ARE NOT PLANETS.

if you dont sumbit your THINKING to BIBLICAL AUTHORITY, you believe the strangest, wrong, untrue things!!

Look, until you can defend your new ideas against my powerful logical arguments, your ideas are DEAD IN THE WATER. Caput. False. Falsified. DEBUNKED.

Repeating your new ideas is NOT defending them.
Your understanding is prevented by your NEW BELIEFS.

You are the one who is not believing truth. There is nothing in Scripture about other planets, nor is there any biblical reason to believe that Cherubim--angles; living beings--are planets. Wherever you're getting this understanding of Scripture, it's not of God.
Again please explain who is ANCIENT ISRAEL. So you know who ISRAEL is when Jesus named him. Would you thing that Israel was another Israel before Jacob. What about New Jerusalem Jesus must like that name because in the new heaven and earth He will carry the name forward. Must also like Israel to call and name the people on the new earth.

You have not given us one scrap of evidence to back your claims.
You just begged the question a lot, and used eisegesis (reading stuff into Scripture) a lot.

Your cherubim planet theory has as much Scriptural backup as "Trucks in Genesis".

""Look, I found a Ford truck in Genesis!!!!!!111!

1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 And the earth was a formless and desolate emptiness, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters. 3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. ""

"But there is no For-" "OH YOR DENYING THE TROTH!!"

File:2015 Ford F-150 Pickup Truck.jpg

"Fords in Genesis" and Cherubim-planet theory have these in common: THEY ARE FALSE AND UNPROVENN AND USE EIGESIS.

How are we "denying truth" when you haven't even answered my logical arguments that dissolve your beliefs??? Seems like youre doing it, not us.
Never send a F150 when you need a F250.

We only ever see natural disasters on earth.
And besides, medieval people didn't know what we do. Mabye these are hurricanes and solar flares being described.

The Bible is not a science fiction book, so please don't try to make it one.
God has gave me power over the wind on this Cherub. The winds you see today will increase but will go around me as long as I'm here. I will be a covert from the storm. It is written and I have told you so.

Again please explain who is ANCIENT ISRAEL. So you know who ISRAEL is when Jesus named him. Would you thing that Israel was another Israel before Jacob. What about New Jerusalem Jesus must like that name because in the new heaven and earth He will carry the name forward. Must also like Israel to call and name the people on the new earth.
“Ancient Israel” is Israel. Who else would they be? There is only one Israel and they are a nation of people according to the promise given to Abraham. Israel has never referred to a planet.

God has gave me power over the wind on this Cherub. The winds you see today will increase but will go around me as long as I'm here. I will be a covert from the storm. It is written and I have told you so.
Oh? What EVIDENCE do we have that this assertion is true?

Make 5 tornadoes go through North Korea then. Make them light, like category 2 or 1 so as to avoid injuries/deaths.

The only place it's written is your post.

Cherubs do not have "winds" because they are angels and not planets.

Never send a F150 when you need a F250.
Thanks for the laugh xD

But on a serious note, you didn't defend your beliefs against scrutiny. I've repeated my logical arguments like 3 times now, and you gave *nothing* to defend your beliefs.

Plus, you never defended them against my post with the truck picture. :/

Seems like your "secret truth" is a bunch of pail water.

Jude 1:3
"Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints."

If your "secret truth" was legit, you'd be able to follow the example in Jude.
But the "secret" is not, so you have zero backup.

Ever wondered why you have ZERO defense for your Blind Faith in cherubim-planet theory????
That's because Cherubim planet theory is FALSE !

Last edited:
I have explained the prophecy in the bible plainly. You or any one else can not prove me wrong, why because they don't understand, but say they do, but don't explain besides fairy tales. Some hear this voice and know but will understand later because they will ask of the Father. But all that hear will they pray for what is about to be pour on earth.

“Ancient Israel” is Israel. Who else would they be? There is only one Israel and they are a nation of people according to the promise given to Abraham. Israel has never referred to a planet.
Ancient Israel are the people from the other planet, and on the New Earth God will establish Israel again. So you are wrong. I have told you and someone has told that God only has one planet with people on them. Who ever told you that lied to you.

Back