Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How Could the Ark Have Survived the Stresses of the Flood? Other theory

Ancient Israel are the people from the other planet, and on the New Earth God will establish Israel again. So you are wrong. I have told you and someone has told that God only has one planet with people on them.
There is simply no way to come to such a conclusion from reading the Bible. There is nothing in the entire Bible that even remotely suggests that "Ancient Israel are the people from the other planet." The Bible begins with Genesis 1:1, with God creating everything, including the Earth, which is the focus of the rest of the entire Bible, because that is rather the whole point. Israel is a nation that comes from the promise to Abraham. Apart from a few visions of heaven or dreams, everything that happens in Scripture happens on Earth. Every single person or people group mentioned in Scripture is a person or people group on Earth.

Who ever told you that lied to you.
God tells me that through his revelation in Scripture. Wherever you're getting your understanding, it most certainly is not from God. You really need to get into the actual truth of Scripture, for your sake.

You or any one else can not prove me wrong
Uh, we literally did.
Ignoring our posts does not mean that we didn't prove you wrong.
Would you like to see the posts for the Nth time?

fairy tales
Cherubim planet theory described!!

Ancient Israel are the people from the other planet,
No evidence. Why do you believe that space aliens are real??? Next you'll be saying that the dragon in Revelation is Mechagodzilla!! HAHAHA

Concept art of the RP1 Mechagodzilla : r/GODZILLA

You really believe that the Bible is a sci-fi Book, don't you.

Ancient Israel are the people from the other planet, and on the New Earth God will establish Israel again. So you are wrong. I have told you and someone has told that God only has one planet with people on them. Who ever told you that lied to you.
THIS IS WHAT EIGESIS MEANS!!

1. An interpretation, especially of Scripture, that reflects the personal ideas or viewpoint of the interpreter; reading something into a text that isn't there. Compare exegesis.
  2. Personal interpretation of a text (especially of the Bible) using your own ideas.

1. An interpretation, especially of Scripture, that reflects the personal ideas or viewpoint of the interpreter; reading something into a text that isn't there. Compare exegesis.
  2. Personal interpretation of a text (especially of the Bible) using your own ideas.

You are trying to put made up science fiction ideas into the Bible.

Ezekiel

does this CHERUBIM
Cherubim Commission by ToxicFoxxes on DeviantArt | Cherub, Heaven art ...

look like THIS????
Saturn Fact Sheet

No. Your cherubim-planet theory is FALSE.
Your eyes have deceived you my friend. This planet is connected to our sun with its wings and you don't see them. Its arms have grab hold of many rock formations and holds on to them you don't see them. Other wings cover its body and you don't see them. your eyes have deceived your grossly.

There is simply no way to come to such a conclusion from reading the Bible. There is nothing in the entire Bible that even remotely suggests that "Ancient Israel are the people from the other planet." The Bible begins with Genesis 1:1, with God creating everything, including the Earth, which is the focus of the rest of the entire Bible, because that is rather the whole point. Israel is a nation that comes from the promise to Abraham. Apart from a few visions of heaven or dreams, everything that happens in Scripture happens on Earth. Every single person or people group mentioned in Scripture is a person or people group on Earth.

God tells me that through his revelation in Scripture. Wherever you're getting your understanding, it most certainly is not from God. You really need to get into the actual truth of Scripture, for your sake.
God has not spoken to you about me but He speaks with me verbal, visions, by His word. If He did you with know the truth and it will set you free

God has not spoken to you about me but He speaks with me verbal, visions, by His word. If He did you with know the truth and it will set you free
Sorry, but no, that isn't God speaking to you. God speaks through his revelation in the Bible and if what someone believes unequivocally contradicts Scripture, then their belief is not from God speaking to them, at all.

Your eyes have deceived you my friend.
No, seems like yours have.
Why do you pursue evidence-free, Bible-less blind belieeefs like Cherubim-planet theory?

Observation and evidence are FAR more powerful and realistic than imaginations and eisgesis, despite your belief otherwise.

This planet is connected to our sun with its wings and you don't see them
No. not wings, but gravity.

You have nothing to back the existence of these so called wings. Only raw blind faith.

I can say that earth is connected via a giant truck, but would you believe me? Of course not, you have no BACKING for that.
So why do you believe your beliefs with no backing for them?
How arbitrary and inconsistent. Both of which characteristic are HALLMARKS of false beliefs.

I already dissolved whatever (weak) "defense" you THOUGHT you had, using my well thought out, long-form arguments, which have much backing and rely on the Bible, rather than just assertions and question begs.

Your new beliefs fly in the face of logic and reality. Expect no better from imaginations and contra-Biblical beliefs.

look at the Revelation 10 pictures.... ....they have lost understanding
?? you dont make sense here.
So what is your "understanding" of this?
Its arms have grab hold of many rock formations and holds on to them you don't see them. Other wings cover its body and you don't see them. your eyes have deceived your grossly.
Nah, yours have.
If somebody (say, you) are seeing big fat arms emerge from the ground snatch rocks, they are the one "hallucinating", not the majority of people.

Gravity is the force pulling in asteroids, not some unobservable (except, CONVIENITENTLY, by you, lol) arms from the ground.

Last edited:
You have never verified it to be God.
You never test the spirits by the Bible's way, you always jump to naiively assuming whatever supernatural beings say to you must be good and/or true, no matter how irrational, anti-logic, and antiBiblical those sayings are.

Last edited:
Sorry, but no, that isn't God speaking to you. God speaks through his revelation in the Bible and if what someone believes unequivocally contradicts Scripture, then their belief is not from God speaking to them, at all.
You are completely wrong. I'll tell something else God told me. You know the creation story in Genesis. He told me He was building a prison. This was words just as someone speaks. Scriptures back it up.

You are completely wrong. I'll tell something else God told me. You know the creation story in Genesis. He told me He was building a prison. This was words just as someone speaks. Scriptures back it up.
No, God didn't tell you that either. You are listening to a voice (or voices) that doesn't (don't) belong to God. Scripture backs up very little of what you have said, and certainly nothing about other planets.

No, seems like yours have.
Why do you pursue evidence-free, Bible-less blind belieeefs like Cherubim-planet theory?

Observation and evidence are FAR more powerful and realistic than imaginations and eisgesis, despite your belief otherwise.

No. not wings, but gravity.

You have nothing to back the existence of these so called wings. Only raw blind faith.

I can say that earth is connected via a giant truck, but would you believe me? Of course not, you have no BACKING for that.
So why do you believe your beliefs with no backing for them?
How arbitrary and inconsistent. Both of which characteristic are HALLMARKS of false beliefs.

I already dissolved whatever (weak) "defense" you THOUGHT you had, using my well thought out, long-form arguments, which have much backing and rely on the Bible, rather than just assertions and question begs.

Your new beliefs fly in the face of logic and reality. Expect no better from imaginations and contra-Biblical beliefs.

?? you dont make sense here.
So what is your "understanding" of this?

Nah, yours have.
If somebody (say, you) are seeing big fat arms emerge from the ground snatch rocks, they are the one "hallucinating", not the majority of people.

Gravity is the force pulling in asteroids, not some unobservable (except, CONVIENITENTLY, by you, lol) arms from the ground.
That is your flesh that speaks. God leads me and this is where He leads me. This is what He taught me. Scriptures back it all up, of course you need to understand visions of the bible in that you don't.

You are completely wrong.
Why is he wrong? Besides what you mention in your post?
I'll tell something else God told me. You know the creation story in Genesis.This was words just as someone speaks.
You have never verified it to be God.

You never test the spirits by the Bible's way, you always jump to naiively assuming whatever supernatural beings say to you must be good and/or true, no matter how irrational, anti-logic, and antiBiblical those sayings are.

He told me He was building a prison.
How and when? Lemme guess, a demon told you, but you never checked to see whether it was God or a demon.

Scriptures back it up.
Which ones? DO NOT USE EISGESIS; ITS WRONG.

Eisegesis is the process of interpreting text in such a way as to introduce one's own presuppositions, agendas or biases. It is commonly referred to as reading into the text. It is often done to "prove" a pre-held point of concern, and to provide confirmation bias corresponding with the pre-held interpretation and any agendas supported by it.

Eisegesis is when a reader imposes their interpretation of the text. Thus exegesis is more objective; and eisegesis, highly subjective.

==========

What you believe is a blind belief, not an evidence-backed one. Admit it, Eze.
You STILL have never given much effort in rebuttting my logical arguments.

That is your flesh that speaks.
Nope. It's your immense LACK of evidence

and your eigesis
that do.

YOU are the fleshly one, because you are eisgesting stuff into the Bible where there is none of that gnostic stuff.
You peddle gnosticism and pretend the Bible says it.

And why, exactly, does rejecting "cherubim planet theory" and other gnostic belieeefs involves "being fleshly"?
I've yet to see why.
Oh right, NONE of your "cherubim = planet" claims have logical backing or Biblical EXEgesis.

You never research a single word I speak you always assume.

Isaiah 42:7

To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

Isaiah 53:8

He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Isaiah 61:1

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

But do you understand this
19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

Do you understand this.

Revelation 20:7

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Know that the words I speak are true even though you don't understand

You never research a single word I speak you always assume.
Wow. Incorrect on 2 front:

1. If you read more than 5% of my posts, you'd find out I DID research. For instance, how did i know you were getting things from...
THE APOCRYPHON OF JOHN? i looked one of your post content up on duckduckgo or google, dont recall which.

2. Youre the one who assumes your belief to be true with little or no backup. (like claiming that earth has arms without giving any evidence) My claims on the other hand, are backed up to the brim. Just see my long logical arguments earlier that rend your new ideas.

3. You gave no examples.

To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
I could say the same of you.

He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
?

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Your doctrine does the opposite. It sows confusion and teaches Gnosticism.
But do you understand this
19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
Yup. Angels are supernatural beings so this verse is describing a PLANET.
not a cherubim which is an angel.
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
Did you think this was literal? No it's metaphor.
It will "reel" and "fall", but not in the wooden literal sense you impose.
Look at earth pics from space. Oh wait, youll deny the evidence and claim that we are "beiNg dEcEivEd".
21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.
Yep. No explanation of how this "backs you" is given. Because it doesn't back cherubim planet theory.
22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.
Ditto above.
Do you understand this.
Yes, I understand that these don't back your assumptions.

The Lord thunderth from High above and them below wonder what ? Did the Lord speak
You say that God told you that cherubim planet theory was true.
Let's see how you verified it was God and not some demon.
Oh right you don't verify, you just belieeve the entity.

Eisegesis is the process of interpreting text in such a way as to introduce one's own presuppositions, agendas or biases. It is commonly referred to as reading into the text. It is often done to "prove" a pre-held point of concern, and to provide confirmation bias corresponding with the pre-held interpretation and any agendas supported by it.

Eisegesis is when a reader imposes their interpretation of the text. Thus exegesis is more objective; and eisegesis, highly subjective.

Back