Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Or will Bethel allow me to proceed?

JLB
As long as you dont teach that water saves you..........then feel free.
But if you are going to teach "baptismal regeneration" in place of the Blood Atonement, as Catholics always do, then THAT needs to be on a Catholic Thread, and not on a Thread devoted to the Cross and the Blood of Jesus and the Gift of Salvation.

You fail to answer a simple question, but simple restate your opinions without any backup or reference to how you came up with the opinion.

But Simone else answered my question, presumably the same way you would have answered it, so I reply to his answer below.

You continue to imply that im stating opinions , yet you offer no proof. Just the insinuation.

Why dont you "quote" what you define as my opinion, and i'll show you from the NT that its not.
Or, post a question, that isn't a 10,000 word essay of your opinion, that has a question hidden in it somewhere.

It doesn't matter to me nor does it impress anyone of where you have traveled to preaching the word of God. Why do you boast of donating your time to travel

You posted that no one is interested in hearing about my literal qualifications, and then you post your own.
That's sort of funny, yet, isn't.
Follow me?

Also

Paul said this...

""""but I labored more abundantly than they all"""" and he's speaking of all the other Apostle's combined.

So, is he breaking Matthew 6:1-4, in the NT that Paul mostly WROTE..... or are you just very confused again?

Paul then said this.... in the NT that he mostly wrote...

""""""Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked, a night and a day I have spent adrift on the sea;""""""

So according to your misinterpretation of more NT verses, both Paul, and Myself, and you, are not obeying Matthew 6.

I wonder what you'll come up with next?
I'm sure you tell us.
Could you do it on your own Thread, instead of trying to continually derail mine, as you are not supposed to keep doing this, according to the TOS you enjoy talking about so much.
You are not one of those "do as i say, but not as i do", carnal christians, are you ???

You continue to imply that im stating opinions , yet you offer no proof. Just the insinuation.

Why dont you "quote" what you define as my opinion, and i'll show you from the NT that its not.
Or, post a question, that isn't a 10,000 word essay of your opinion, that has a question hidden in it somewhere.
I posted a very simple question at the end of my relatively short comment.
In everyday, practical language, what does Eph 2:8-9 mean?

I posted a very simple question at the end of my relatively short comment.
In everyday, practical language, what does Eph 2:8-9 mean?
Thank you.
Happy to do that..
And after you read mine, you are welcome to post your own answer.
So.......
Thats one of the best, if not the best verse that Paul ever wrote, where he denies any type of "self saving", or "works" or "commandment keeping to stay saved", = Legalism, as the fake Gospel.
That verse destroys "self effort to be accepted".. It destroys "enduring to the end (self effort works) to stay saved".
It completely denies the false theology of "baptismal regeneration", by not even mentioning WATER, in the verse that talks about SALVATION as..... 1.Faith....2. Grace.....3. Gift. 4. Not of works

Its really just a untra espos`e on "the gift of Salvation", and Thank you GOD for this amazing verse.

For by grace you have been saved pthrough faith, and that not of yourselves; qit is the gift of God, 9 not of rworks, lest anyone should sboast.
---------------------------------------------------------

1.) For by GRACE you are saved...... This is the literal mercy of GOD, whereby God came to earth to fulfill the law and die for the sin of the world. John 3:16. This Death of God as Christ on the Cross, shedding blood, dying, then the resurrection, is the "GIFT of Salvation" that is the offer of redemption all who will come and believe in Jesus.

2. ) Through faith.......This is......"Abraham was justified by faith'...."Abraham is the father of our Faith"... This is..."faith is accepted as righteousness".....this is, "the JUSTIFIED shall LIVE..(born again)..by Faith... This is, "Not by works of righteousness but according to God's mercy He saved us,,,,,,,,because we did the work of God, that is this...>"The work of God is that you BELIEVE on JESUS, whom God sent'..

3.) Not of yourselves...... This means that God is the Savior, and Jesus is the Way.... 14:6.
It means that the CROSS is the Grace of God and the Blood of God is the blood atonement, and there is no other WAY to come to God but by what God offered as John 3:16. John 14:6. And all who try to get to heaven by water, works, commandment keeping, and self effort, .... are this....."Depart from me i never knew you"......unless they do this....>Jesus said...>"you must be born again".

4.) The Gift of God. .... This is the Blood of Jesus....this is "the Gift of Salvation".....>This is to be "made righteous", and become "ONE With God, in Christ".......Eternal Life is the gift of God...based on Jesus's shed blood and death.
The gift of God is "the gift of righteousness", that can't be earned. It can only be received, as its a GIFT.

5.) Not of works......This means that there is a "narrow way", and a "broad way".....when trying to define how to go to heaven or how to go to hell. The "narrow way"< is Jesus, who alone is THE Way...and that way is singular and "narrow" .. The "broad way" that seems right to people, to unbelievers, and to deceived Christians, is "water", "self effort" "commandment keeping", or any RELIGION that is based on "im doing something to try to be like God or become God, or have relationship with God".

6.) any man should boast..... This is explaining that a legalist, or a "self saver" or anyone who is trying to become saved or stay saved, by self effort, ......this very situation is to boast that THEY are the way to God.. That their water baptism, or their commandment keeping, or their self effort, or their "church"... whatever that is.....has become for them, their savior. This person is up on the cross of their own self righteousness, boasting...>"see me God, im keeping commandments, and enduring to the end, and i have my water baptism"......see what I HAVE DONE.........me, me, me, me... LOOK AT ME !!!

That is RELIGIOUS boasting, that insults God's Grace.

Thank you.
Happy to do that..
And after you read mine, you are welcome to post your own answer.
So.......
Thats one of the best, if not the best verse that Paul ever wrote, where he denies any type of "self saving", or "works" or "commandment keeping to stay saved", = Legalism, as the fake Gospel.
That verse destroys "self effort to be accepted".. It destroys "enduring to the end (self effort works) to stay saved".
It completely denies the false theology of "baptismal regeneration", by not even mentioning WATER, in the verse that talks about SALVATION as..... 1.Faith....2. Grace.....3. Gift. 4. Not of works

Its really just a untra espos`e on "the gift of Salvation", and Thank you GOD for this amazing verse.

For by grace you have been saved pthrough faith, and that not of yourselves; qit is the gift of God, 9 not of rworks, lest anyone should sboast.
---------------------------------------------------------

1.) For by GRACE you are saved...... This is the literal mercy of GOD, whereby God came to earth to fulfill the law and die for the sin of the world. John 3:16. This Death of God as Christ on the Cross, shedding blood, dying, then the resurrection, is the "GIFT of Salvation" that is the offer of redemption all who will come and believe in Jesus.

2. ) Through faith.......This is......"Abraham was justified by faith'...."Abraham is the father of our Faith"... This is..."faith is accepted as righteousness".....this is, "the JUSTIFIED shall LIVE..(born again)..by Faith... This is, "Not by works of righteousness but according to God's mercy He saved us,,,,,,,,because we did the work of God, that is this...>"The work of God is that you BELIEVE on JESUS, whom God sent'..

3.) Not of yourselves...... This means that God is the Savior, and Jesus is the Way.... 14:6.
It means that the CROSS is the Grace of God and the Blood of God is the blood atonement, and there is no other WAY to come to God but by what God offered as John 3:16. John 14:6. And all who try to get to heaven by water, works, commandment keeping, and self effort, .... are this....."Depart from me i never knew you"......unless they do this....>Jesus said...>"you must be born again".

4.) The Gift of God. .... This is the Blood of Jesus....this is "the Gift of Salvation".....>This is to be "made righteous", and become "ONE With God, in Christ".......Eternal Life is the gift of God...based on Jesus's shed blood and death.
The gift of God is "the gift of righteousness", that can't be earned. It can only be received, as its a GIFT.

5.) Not of works......This means that there is a "narrow way", and a "broad way".....when trying to define how to go to heaven or how to go to hell. The "narrow way"< is Jesus, who alone is THE Way...and that way is singular and "narrow" .. The "broad way" that seems right to people, to unbelievers, and to deceived Christians, is "water", "self effort" "commandment keeping", or any RELIGION that is based on "im doing something to try to be like God or become God, or have relationship with God".

6.) any man should boast..... This is explaining that a legalist, or a "self saver" or anyone who is trying to become saved or stay saved, by self effort, ......this very situation is to boast that THEY are the way to God.. That their water baptism, or their commandment keeping, or their self effort, or their "church"... whatever that is.....has become for them, their savior. This person is up on the cross of their own self righteousness, boasting...>"see me God, im keeping commandments, and enduring to the end, and i have my water baptism"......see what I HAVE DONE.........me, me, me, me... LOOK AT ME !!!

That is RELIGIOUS boasting, that insults God's Grace.
Talk about your long essay answer. I asked for an everyday, practical language answer.
Tell me if the answer below sums up what you are saying?

There is no physical action that is possible, let alone required, for us to receive the gift of salvation.

Would that be an accurate interpretation of what you are saying?

Talk about your long essay answer. I asked for an everyday, practical language answer.
Tell me if the answer below sums up what you are saying?

There is no physical action that is possible, let alone required, for us to receive the gift of salvation.

Would that be an accurate interpretation of what you are saying?

You are in the ministry?
Shalom to you, no matter if you are or not, when you Lift up Jesus and teach the Cross as "the power of God unto salvation". as a GIFT.

So, im a very energetic person.
Im confident and direct, and this can "sound like".... He is pushy.
Im not pushy...Im just dedicated to trying to destroy the devil's work, wherever i find it, and GOD Knows that forums are infected with his Theology.
Some much worse then others. I could point a few of those out, but then a mod will come running and need that to end.

See, long ago, i was deceived, hell bound, and devil led.
I was saved in '77,.... God touched again in '80, then called into 3 ministries in '1987.
I was sitting on a sofa in '87, looking at a yearbook, my senior annual, and God came down in the Spirit in that room, and for the next 2 yrs my life and the experiences i had during that time, were like a Dali painting come to LIFE..
I saw the miraculous, i saw signs, i watched my life get swept away in God's design and all i could do was hang on to my bible, and try not to freak out., honestly.

I was many things before that happened......Careers. I was an industrial draftsman, i had 2 small businesses, i was trained in broadcast communications in College, i worked in Professional Health Care. I worked in the retail industry as the person who trained people in the art of "customer service"., And i was a professional musician, before all that.
So, God calls me into the ministry in my living room in '87, and God miraculously puts me into a Christian Radio Station as the Station Operator for 2 yrs.
It was there, i had my intense spiritual sabbatical where i could study all day, and listen to preaching and teaching all day. I then had my seminary training. So, my "call" is evangelist - teacher- minstrel.
My music has been heard in foreign countries as well as in the States.
Some of the people who trained me are .

The Apostle Paul , mostly
1. James Kennedy
2. Adrian Rogers
3. Lloyd Ogilvie

Why am i telling you this.? So that when you see my Threads, you'll think...>"this guy just never stops teaching, and he never stops trying to get believers away from SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS< and into the mind of "Christ Righteousness", as their "renewed" mind.

A Teacher teaches, and a Christ anointed one teaches about the blood, the cross, and PAULINE THEOLOGY.
So, all that, is why i "write so much"....
Here is something interesting also. I dont use commentaries. I never ever "cut and paste" anyone else's material.
I only use 2 "bible promise" books, and a Messianic Jewish Edition "Golden Verses".
You have heard of the term...>"live wire on fire".....Well, look at what i do here, as this isn't 10% of what ive done on many other forums.
I'm kinda new here......

If there is some topic or verse that is related to the NT, excluding The Revelation, and you want to talk about it, then let me know what that topic is, and i'll write a Thread if possible, and perhaps this can be beneficial to everyone.

And yes what you said is correct....We can't work our way into heaven.

Now here is what i want you to tattoo inside your skull cavity.

All false gospel, denies that you are KEPT SAVED, by the same Blood of Jesus, that saved you to begin with....
See that?
All fake ministers, fake believers, and deceived believers, will never agree that they are KEPT SAVED.
NEVER< NEVER < NEVER.
They will say...>"well, yes. Jesus saved me....but now look over here, and let me show you my commandment keeping that i must DO, to STAY SAVED.

see that?

"to stay saved", is how you discern the false gospel and the false teacher, and the deceived Christian.
The deceived Christian will not believe and will not Agree, that the Jesus who saved them, Keeps them SAVED.

They all "fall from Grace", and end up, sounding like this......."yes, i know that Jesus saved me.....but, but, but, are you saying that i dont have to do, and do, and do, and, works, works, works, commandment keeping, commandment keeping, law, law, self effort, water baptism, and enduring"?

See all that?
That is the opposite of God's Grace. which is a GIFT.
Every false "christian" Gospel is this.... The CROSS + something.
The CROSS + something
And that "something" is going to be...."what i have to do, to stay saved", and that is always a false gospel when they teach it. Galatians 1:8

Last edited:
You are in the ministry?
Shalom to you, no matter if you are or not, when you Lift up Jesus and teach the Cross as "the power of God unto salvation". as a GIFT.

So, im a very energetic person.
Im confident and direct, and this can "sound like".... He is pushy.
Im not pushy...Im just dedicated to trying to destroy the devil's work, wherever i find it, and GOD Knows that forums are infected with his Theology.
Some much worse then others. I could point a few of those out, but then a mod will come running and need that to end.

See, long ago, i was deceived, hell bound, and devil led.
I was saved in '77,.... God touched again in '80, then called into 3 ministries in '1987.
I was sitting on a sofa in '87, looking at a yearbook, my senior annual, and God came down in the Spirit in that room, and for the next 2 yrs my life and the experiences i had during that time, were like a Dali painting come to LIFE..
I saw the miraculous, i saw signs, i watched my life get swept away in God's design and all i could do was hang on to my bible, and try not to freak out., honestly.

I was many things before that happened......Careers. I was an industrial draftsman, i had 2 small businesses, i was trained in broadcast communications in College, i worked in Professional Health Care. I worked in the retail industry as the person who trained people in the art of "customer service"., And i was a professional musician, before all that.
So, God calls me into the ministry in my living room in '87, and God miraculously puts me into a Christian Radio Station as the Station Operator for 2 yrs.
It was there, i had my intense spiritual sabbatical where i could study all day, and listen to preaching and teaching all day. I then had my seminary training. So, my "call" is evangelist - teacher- minstrel.
My music has been heard in foreign countries as well as in the States.
Some of the people who trained me are .

The Apostle Paul , mostly
1. James Kennedy
2. Adrian Rogers
3. Lloyd Ogilvie

Why am i telling you this.? So that when you see my Threads, you'll think...>"this guy just never stops teaching, and he never stops trying to get believers away from SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS< and into the mind of "Christ Righteousness", as their "renewed" mind.
A Teacher teaches, and a Christ anointed one teaches about the blood, the cross, and PAULINE THEOLOGY.
So, all that, is why i "write so much"....
Here is something interesting also. I dont use commentaries. I only use 2 "bible promise" books, and a Messianic Jewish Edition "Golden Verses".
You have heard of the term...>"live wire on fire".....Well, look at what i do here, as this isn't 10% of what ive done on many other forums.
I'm kinda new here......

If there is some topic or verse that is related to the NT, excluding The Revelation, and you want to talk about it, then let me know what that topic is, and i'll write a Thread if possible, and perhaps this can be beneficial to everyone.

And yes what you said is correct....We can't work our way into heaven.

Now here is what i want you to tattoo inside your skull cavity.

All false gospel, denies that you are KEPT SAVED, by the same Blood of Jesus, that saved you to begin with....
See that?
All fake ministers, fake believers, and deceived believers, will never agree that they are KEPT SAVED.
NEVER< NEVER < NEVER.
They will say...>"well, yes. Jesus saved me....but now look over here, and let me show you my commandment keeping that i must DO, to STAY SAVED.

see that?

"to stay saved", is how you discern the false gospel and the false teacher, and the deceived Christian.
The deceived Christian will not believe and will not Agree, that the Jesus who saved them, Keeps them SAVED.

They all "fall from Grace", and end up, sounding like this......."yes, i know that Jesus saved me.....but, but, but, are you saying that i dont have to do, and do, and do, and, works, works, works, commandment keeping, commandment keeping, law, law, self effort, enduring"?

See all that?
That is the opposite of God's Grace. which is a GIFT.
Every false "christian" Gospel is this.... The CROSS + something. and that something is going to be...."what i have to do, to stay saved".
Wow!

Ok, so you believe that there is nothing we have to do physically to receive God’s salvation?

So, please explain how Rom 10:9-10 fits with that interpretation.

You posted that no one is interested in hearing about my literal qualifications, and then you post your own.
That was in reply to you saying something about being qualified to be a teacher as I was only showing how God qualified me, but will move on.

[ACMP=reminder]
Let's keep our post to a reasonable length so they can de discussed easier without getting lost in them or parts skipped over. Please use scripture according to the ToS 2.7 or we will only take what anyone says as being there own opinion or point of view.
[/ACMP]

Giving a bible to a new Christian and saying...>"go read it", does not help them.
This is why God gave "teachers".
Problem was, by the time I came to the Lord, I was so burnt out on (false) teachers and teachings, I didn't trust any. God lead me to the Scriptures and then to decent teachers.

Wow!

Ok, so you believe that there is nothing we have to do physically to receive God’s salvation?

So, please explain how Rom 10:9-10 fits with that interpretation.

Here is what God requires of you, to give you "the Gift of Salvation".
He requires you to hear the Gospel. This means someone has to preach it or share it, or somehow reveal it.

This is the "preaching of the Cross". The preaching of the Cross is the power of God unto salvation, which is the Gospel.
It is the seed of the word that produces what comes next.
Then, the Holy Spirit convicts the hearer and enlightens the word that was given, ...and "faith comes by hearing", in the person, or not.
At this point the person makes the decision to BELIEVE.
"the work of God is that you BELIEVE on JESUS, whom GOD sent".
"as many as Believe in Jesus, God gives to them the POWER to BECOME a Son of God'. John 1:12
This is faith, and "faith is counted as righteousness". The power to become a Son of God, is God birthing the spirit of that person, into His own Spirit, BY the Holy Spirit, = born again as a NEW CREATION, In Christ.

God, who knows your thoughts, can see in the heart, (the soul realm)<> (mind, will, and emotion) and He discerns MOTIVE, INTENT, and Sincerity.
So, God SEES SINCERE faith in Jesus when it has happened, and He instantly accepts this faith to "justification by faith".
This person is then made sinless by the blood atonement, and given "the gift of righteousness" and they are made eternallyrighteous., instantly, by becoming Joined to God in Spiritual Union.
This is : born again.

Problem was, by the time I came to the Lord, I was so burnt out on (false) teachers and teachings, I didn't trust any. God lead me to the Scriptures and then to decent teachers.

Well your issue was, you didn't know how to spot a false one in the beginning when they were trying to ruin your faith.
New believers have no idea that the devil has his people everywhere.
You found out the hard way.
i Teach how to spot them.
I have 2 Threads on this Forum, that teach this so that what happened to you, might be prevented.

Here is what God requires of you, to give you "the Gift of Salvation".
He requires you to hear the Gospel. This means someone has to preach it or share it, or somehow reveal it.

This is the "preaching of the Cross". The preaching of the Cross is the power of God unto salvation, which is the Gospel.
It is the seed of the word that produces what comes next.
Then, the Holy Spirit convicts the hearer and enlightens the word that was given, ...and "faith comes by hearing", in the person, or not.
At this point the person makes the decision to BELIEVE.
"the work of God is that you BELIEVE on JESUS, whom GOD sent".
"as many as Believe in Jesus, God gives to them the POWER to BECOME a Son of God'. John 1:12
This is faith, and "faith is counted as righteousness". The power to become a Son of God, is God birthing the spirit of that person, into His own Spirit, BY the Holy Spirit, = born again as a NEW CREATION, In Christ.

God, who knows your thoughts, can see in the heart, (the soul realm)<> (mind, will, and emotion) and He discerns MOTIVE, INTENT, and Sincerity.
So, God SEES SINCERE faith in Jesus when it has happened, and He instantly accepts this faith to "justification by faith".
This person is then made sinless by the blood atonement, and given "the gift of righteousness" and they are made eternallyrighteous., instantly, by becoming Joined to God in Spiritual Union.
This is : born again.
You didn’t answer the question.

How does your interpretation of Eph 2:8-9 fit with the commandment of Rom 10:9-10?

You didn’t answer the question.

How does your interpretation of Eph 2:8-9 fit with the commandment of Rom 10:9-10?

Read Romans 10:10 carefully.

You'll note that it has 2 parts, Doug.

Part one......BELIEVE.

See that part? That is Eph 2. The believing part, the "grace" an "gift" part, where this has happenes.

Then what do you do next?

CONFESS THAT IT HAS HAPPENED.

Believe the Confess.

Eph is the Believe, and Confess is after you have believed, as explained in Romans 10:10

See, the believing is the salvation, and the confessing is the "follows salvation".

Believe 1st..........................then confess.

You can do that with your mouth, in a church, unless you are a deaf mute, and can't speak.
In that case, God doesn't mind.
But if you have a mouth, then you are to confess the Lord, as your Savior.

Here is the best way to confess it........Go and get water baptized in public, as this is a confession of your faith in Christ, unless, you are told that the water is saving you.
If you are told that the water is washing away your sin....then you are in a CULT that has prevented you from having real in faith in Christ, and you end up wet, still damned, and have no idea.

Read Romans 10:10 carefully.

You'll note that it has 2 parts, Doug.

Part one......BELIEVE.

See that part? That is Eph 2. The believing part, the "grace" an "gift" part, where this has happenes.

Then what do you do next?

CONFESS THAT IT HAS HAPPENED.

Believe the Confess.

Eph is the Believe, and Confess is after you have believed, as explained in Romans 10:10

See, the believing is the salvation, and the confessing is the "follows salvation".

Believe 1st..........................then confess.

You can do that with your mouth, in a church, unless you are a deaf mute, and can't speak.
In that case, God doesn't mind.
But if you have a mouth, then you are to confess the Lord, as your Savior.

Here is the best way to confess it........Go and get water baptized in public, as this is a confession of your faith in Christ, unless, you are told that the water is saving you.
If you are told that the water is washing away your sin....then you are in a CULT that has prevented you from having real in faith in Christ, and you end up wet, still damned, and have no idea.
You are reading into Rom 10 what you want to see.

Rom 10:9-10 - “If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.” NIV
“that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. NKJV
Yes, there are two parts in f the verses, but they are inextricably linked.
Yes, believe because belief leads to righteousness.
But also CONFESS WITH THE MOUTH because confession leads to salvation.

This is a physical act that leads to salvation, it does not FOLLOW salvation.
That means that Eph 2 CANNOT mean that no physical act in necessity to receive salvation. Because there is an explicit command in Rom 10 saying that a physical act leads to salvation.

Well your issue was, you didn't know how to spot a false one in the beginning when they were trying to ruin your faith.
New believers have no idea that the devil has his people everywhere.
You found out the hard way.
i Teach how to spot them.
I have 2 Threads on this Forum, that teach this so that what happened to you, might be prevented.
That’s right, Having been raised under atheism and an evolutionary school system, I had absolutely no church background and no exposure to the Word. I was drugged out of my mind and saturated with the occult.
Under that condition would you be able to spot a false teacher?

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 NKJV
[3] But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, [4] whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

That’s right, Having been raised under atheism and an evolutionary school system, I had absolutely no church background and no exposure to the Word. I was drugged out of my mind and saturated with the occult.
Under that condition would you be able to spot a false teacher?
Brother

the worst deceivers are not in the Public School System or in the "Satanic bible" or in the letters of Anton Levay.
The worst ones are not the Atheists, as these are easy to spot..
The worst offenders of the Truth, are found in Pulpits, in Denominations, and on Christian forums.
The Devil is not after the lost, as he has them...>Hes after the born again....to try to ruin their FAITH.
Thats his MINISTRY, and that is what his Ministers try to do.
You will know them, when you see them try to replace the blood of Jesus which is eternal salvation, with commandment keeping, water baptism, self effort, or similar.

The devil has his people everywhere. They sound like real believers... They quote verses. They go to seminary. They talk "chrisianese, they mod forums, they become Catholic leadership, they have huge Protestant TV ministries, they make endless Youtube videos......They write endless "christian commentaries" and books, and create "new bible versions".
The Devil is very good at this Job of being the Father of LIES, and his people are clever liars as they get their inspiration and their THOUGHT regarding how to be deceptive, from His SPIRIT that they often think is God's leading.

I have Threads......and a few of them detail how to hear them and spot them.

-Shalom to you

Brother

the worst deceivers are not in the Public School System or in the "Satanic bible" or in the letters of Anton Levay.
The worst ones are not the Atheists, as these are easy to spot..
The worst offenders of the Truth, are found in Pulpits, in Denominations, and on Christian forums.
The Devil is not after the lost, as he has them...>Hes after the born again....to try to ruin their FAITH.
Thats his MINISTRY, and that is what his Ministers try to do.
You will know them, when you see them try to replace the blood of Jesus which is eternal salvation, with commandment keeping, water baptism, self effort, or similar.

The devil has his people everywhere. They sound like real believers... They quote verses. They go to seminary. They talk "chrisianese, they mod forums, they become Catholic leadership, they have huge Protestant TV ministries, they make endless Youtube videos......They write endless "christian commentaries" and books, and create "new bible versions".
The Devil is very good at this Job of being the Father of LIES, and his people are clever liars as they get their inspiration and their THOUGHT regarding how to be deceptive, from His SPIRIT that they often think is God's leading.

I have Threads......and a few of them detail how to hear them and spot them.

-Shalom to you
They also post a lot on Christian Forums. After nearly 50 years as a Christian, I have seen much falsehood, yes, even amongst the Christian communities.

They also post a lot on Christian Forums. After nearly 50 years as a Christian, I have seen much falsehood, yes, even amongst the Christian communities.

Deceivers use Christian forums to practice how to deceive. They love to find a real believer and gang up on them.
They think this is "funny".

I was talking to the owner of a very big online christian forum.......talking to him for 2 yrs in PMs and on the forum...... as he was allowing the worst type of Cross denying legalist heretics to just park and preach.
When i left that forum 18 months ago, that had ended because by my persistence along with 2 other Mods helping me to stay there.... finally caused the owner to realize that a forum is a online Church that has to be respected and not given over to Legalists whose only reason to be on it, and in many cases these are the Mods.....their only reason to be there is to try to teach you that you can lose your salvation.
They are a one trick heretic pony led by the devil, thinking they are teaching the truth.

Like this.. for example....

"well, over here it says, castaway""".....And what does that mean? """ummm, well, my commentary and the other mods here says it means...."lose your salvation""". But Jesus said you will never Perish........""."Um well, what if you walk away from yer faith""""...... Well, Faith isnt the Savior, God is.... and, Jesus said that no man can take you out of His hand, and that includes the person who is saved and trying to take themselves out of His hand....
(The heretic reloads after consulting commentary)...
""""now wait......you mean that DEMAS is not in hell like our Pastor told us last Sunday"..... Thats right....."""but he has to be, My Pastor would know.. as Demas didnt keeps commandments and didnt continue to obey the Lord".... Yes thats true, and yet, Paul does not say he went to hell, he just said he left.. So, that means that He was born again... """""now wait.....you are one of those eternal security people that Believes that you can never perish and that God's blood keeps you saved tomorrow, just like it kept you saved yesterday, based on God's Grace and not your works"........ Yeah....thats true as that is Pauline Theology, ever heard of that?

"Ummmmmmmm"
---------------------------

So, these types....They chop down the Cross with their Grace denying Gospel of "do THIS to stay saved", and the harm it causes real believers, can be LIFE LONG....... if they can influence them for the devil.
-----------------

Why do denominations exist?
Its because there is no union of theological mind.
Denominations exist based on this ONE idea....>"here is what WE BELIEVE". = Our Denomination.
And Forums exist for the same reason.....
I go to
forums, and i discern the problem.
As they all have one. Its usually a cult of legalism, but not always.
So, whatever is the spiritual issue, the theological misfire, i Thread and Post the cure.
A real born again Teacher who is teaching truth, finds out what is missing or what is wrong in the belief system, and pursues that till its solved.

Let me show you what i mean.
Lets say that Bart is keeping commandments to try to stay saved, because he was taught by theologically devil led liars that the blood of Jesus is only as good as his behavior....So, as he knows he messes up, he had been taught that he has to correct this by works and self effort and trying to keep commandments, and by confessing sin.
Bart is doing all that, because he has been taught NOT TO BELIEVE that Salvation is Jesus Himself,...vs BART trying to keep himself saved.
So, when i find these thousands and thousands of Barts in classes and in church, i teach and teach and teach the message of "the GIFT of Salvation". "The GIFT of righteousness", and on Forums i write Threads that offer deliverance from self saving broken faith mentality, that some Barts will come to SEE and they find Real Faith in Christ.
Its not all of them, but that is just how it goes, as even the Cross does not bring everyone to Christ.
What matters is that the Lighthouse is shining so that the Barts can come to SEE the Truth.

Last edited:
Back