Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

How's your weather today, where you live?

We must have had some kind of brief power outage because an appliance is flashing, as if the electricity supply was broken. (It will happen again before the winter is out, probably...)

Good to hear your daughter is safe and still has power. She lives in a beautiful state. My son loves New Hampshire, and loves skiing. He went to a boarding school there for high scool, near Cannon Mountain.

Yes she lives in North Hampton but she is very fortunate. The Lord gave her a place with about an acre and a half with a pond that an otter lives in in the winter.
I grew up on the CT river about 10 miles from the shore. Sometimes I really miss it there, it's so green with all the hardwood trees and spring comes early and the dirt is rich, I love gardening. And fresh seafood!

Yes she lives in North Hampton but she is very fortunate. The Lord gave her a place with about an acre and a half with a pond that an otter lives in in the winter.
I grew up on the CT river about 10 miles from the shore. Sometimes I really miss it there, it's so green with all the hardwood trees and spring comes early and the dirt is rich, I love gardening. And fresh seafood!

Deborah: Is this anywhere Dixville Notch, NH? where the first election returns come from? if so it must be isolated...Ideal in some ways, though less so in winter. Blessings.

I can understand your missing Connecticut, it's a beautiful state. And, it's been a wonderful place to raise a family.

Deborah: Is this anywhere Dixville Notch, NH? where the first election returns come from? if so it must be isolated...Ideal in some ways, though less so in winter. Blessings.
I use to live in New Hampshire and still have a lot of family there.
Dixville Notch is so far north of everything. It's a world of its own.
Climb a high mountain away from the whole world, and then suddenly, out of no where, a building that looks like a castle.

LOL I had to google maps this one. No she is 173 miles south on the shoreline just over the border from Mass.

We've picked up about 6 inches overnight. Forecast is for up to another 8 inches today with another 3 inches tonight for a total of up to 17 inches of new snow by tomorrow morning.

We needed a little more. It would be nicer if it didn't come all at once but beggars can't be choosers. Besides, I enjoy it.

We've picked up about 6 inches overnight. Forecast is for up to another 8 inches today with another 3 inches tonight for a total of up to 17 inches of new snow by tomorrow morning.

We needed a little more. It would be nicer if it didn't come all at once but beggars can't be choosers. Besides, I enjoy it.

Congrats. on apparently being younger than me! :) I no longer enjoy it....

I don't know if I am younger or not at 54. Maybe I shouldn't be enjoying it but then I just might be one of the weird ducks in the pond. :lol

I don't know if I am younger or not at 54. Maybe I shouldn't be enjoying it but then I just might be one of the weird ducks in the pond. :lol
Well, we are not too different in age...I guess I've gotten too fed up with the chills and colds that all the snow seems to bring... :)

It's been really beautifull, icy and white, but sunshine. My mood swings with the weather a lot, so this was a happy day. :)

Back