Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

*hugs*

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Bowling is fun! Glad to learn you enjoy the sport & bowl quite often. I used to bowl ... best game was a 199. I don't bowl any longer ... can't use right (dominant) hand, and no one in the lanes to my left would want to be around if I bowled left-handed. (Probably anyone behind me wouldn't want to be there either, for that matter!)

:hysterical Last time i bowled is was :hysterical not once but twice.. Never will i bowl again. We hadn't been for a while i lost the coordination the first time i went down i tried to blame the shoes next turn i hit the floor again.. nothing hurt but my pride.... and then kept score for the others.

You're too funny guys. My high game is a 199 too. One guy I was bowling with asked me if I wanted him to pick on me some more to have me get a 200+ game. :lol

What a generous guy, he was! So helpful.

I may have never fallen down when bowling, but when trying to learn to bowl left-handed, I did have a tendency to release the ball in the opposite direction of the pins. Needless to say, my score for that game just really was terrible.

John's best was a 299 stuck one pin i cant remember which any more ... He has a pretty ring from the ABC

That's cool. If you get a 300 you get one ring from now the USBC. And then if you get anymore 300s you have to buy your own ring.

Years ago, a friend scored a perfect 300 when bowling. Of course, the bowling he was doing was the shooting of bowling balls from a homemade cannon. He did this on his own property, with targets designed with a certain number of points when met. It was noisy ... but great fun!

Years ago, a friend scored a perfect 300 when bowling. Of course, the bowling he was doing was the shooting of bowling balls from a homemade cannon. He did this on his own property, with targets designed with a certain number of points when met. It was noisy ... but great fun!

That sounds cool. I saw a program called Pawn Stars where they shot a bowling ball from a cannon that a guy built to see if it shot. That was cool.

Can I get a *hug* just because? I'm going out for a few hours and just want someone to give me a hug. Thanks, & God bless.

hmm I like that bowling canon idea. but bowling has a skill set to it. its not easy. that said.anyone ever play bocci ball?that is even harder!

Sports where most oft the players are sitting doing nothing and waiting for their turn are boring. Also, I lack the skill. If I don't even have a chance to compete it's boring and frustrating.
Boccia is way more fun. We played it at school.

you have never competed in sport karate them. you will wait for a long time. ie point fighting and I think kendo has something like that.

you have never competed in sport karate them. you will wait for a long time. ie point fighting and I think kendo has something like that.

I don't have to sit and wait during the fight. Only between/ before/ after your fights. The waiting is annoyingly part of a tournament, but it's not part of Karate itself.

no, but that isn't that far from what bowling is. you have two tries to get all 10 then its the next person.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back