Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

i want to learn christianity

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Can you share with us what you might know a little bit about Christianity and why you want to be a Christian? Will like to discuss this with you.

Amen.
I am a Muslim but I want to learn Christianity. I want to chat with someone about christianity. i think i want to be a christian

Blessings in Christ to you, efebarakyan.

Specify some things you would like to learn. We will do our best.

I am a Muslim but I want to learn Christianity. I want to chat with someone about christianity. i think i want to be a christian
Hello and welcome.
I think this might be a good starting point, as I assume your familiar with Moses, and King David. More on David later.

Deuteronomy 18:15–19

ESV

A New Prophet like Moses
15 f“The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brothers—it is to him you shall listen— 16 just as you desired of the Lord your God at Horeb gon the day of the assembly, when you said, h‘Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God or see this great fire any more, lest I die.’ 17 And the Lord said to me, i‘They are right in what they have spoken. 18 fI will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. jAnd I will put my words in his mouth, and khe shall speak to them all that I command him. 19 lAnd whoever will mnot listen to my words that he shall speak in my name, I myself will require it of him.

We will:
Chat
Seek to know your motives
Allow you to know our motives
Present repentance
Present Jesus (quickening spirit)
Explain the Holy Spirit
Just:
Tell us when to slow down
Tell us you already know that
Pick a person for private messages PMs if you had rather do that.

Welcome

eddif

STEP BY STEP

Christianity is based on faith through Jesus Christ. You will have to believe that God loves you truly and He is willing to have relationship with you as a father.

There is no way you can have that kind of cordial relationship with God without faith in Christ Jesus.

There is no string attached for being a Christian.

all you get is blessing, freedom and peace of mind.

All God want from you is to free as He is free without hurting anyone.

So we Christian believe in the Bible because it is the book that tells us about the family of Jesus and how to achieve their walk with God.

If you truly want to be a Christian, you must have that Bible in your pocket and read it everyday

Do you know that, if you truly are a genuine Christian. You have hope of eternal life when Jesus return to pick his saints

Who are His saints

Those who are qualified to meet him when he comes. No caps there are fake christians who do not practice true faith in the Lord Jesus. You should join genuine Christians who are true followers Jesus Christ.

How do you know them

They have repent from their evil doing

They have confessed the Lord Jesus as their savior and leader and have made up their minds to follow what he teaches.

They love their God and their love their neighbors.

The Spirit of Jesus Christ lives in everyone who has accepted Jesus Christ into their lives as their savior. They will be called Children of God.

If you are ready to be a Christian, you must be willing to give your life to Jesus Christ to rule you and ask him to send His Spirit in you. If you do so, you are born again and old life will leave you while new life will arrive into your life.

Read or Download your Bible here : https://bible.com

We can send you a Bible or you can download the Bible app on your phone and start reading it.

God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and never really die.
John 3:16

When you become a Christ you will also be like Jesus Christ and you will be able to perform miracles, signs and wonders.

That's what Jesus did to all who have faith in Him as a gift from God. That is why all Christians get miracles from God all over the world.

I am sure you will enjoy being a Christian because it's a great experience...

Let us say a prayer of faith in Jesus Christ. If you say this prayer Jesus will come to you.

Please say this aloud while you mean it and believing that Jesus is listening.

Prayer:

"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Love of God and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with me". I am new to this and I want to become like Christ, so Lord Jesus I am ready to accept you as my Lord and Savior. I mean it. I will obey your teachings, I will read my Bible and pray in your name. I am ready to believe in your words. I will not doubt you. I want to be born again. So please Lord send me your Holy Spirit right now. And help me in walk with you. I promise to be a happy Christian who will love others and tell people that God is loving and kind through Jesus. I will not go back to my old ways. Help me in your name Jesus. Amen"

God promised Every genuine Christian that whatever you ask in the name of Jesus: if you have good intention, God will do it for you. So now you can always pray in Jesus name and believe that God will answer your prayers. John 14:13

Romans 1:18 kjv
18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Nature and human anatomy have been speaking to all humans since creation. Once you realize this, you are already living in a world of knowledge of the true creator God. Unwinding that knowledge can help a lot.

eddif

Sin separates us from God because God is a spirit and can only recognize his own children by what spirit is living in their hearts. We have to renew, rebirth - born again, Gods Spirit within us in order to be called a child of God and see the kingdom of heaven. We now put off the old man (flesh) and put on the new man (Spirit). We are renewed by the word of God and through the Holy Spirit teaching us of all things.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Colossians 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Colossians 3:3 For ye are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
Colossians 3:6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
Colossians 3:7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
Colossians 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
Colossians 3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
Colossians 3:10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
Colossians 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
Colossians 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Colossians 3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
Colossians 3:14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

I will stop there for now so you can study this and please ask questions. I would also like you to begin reading the book of John in the Bible as this will teach you who Jesus truly is.​

Hi @efebarakyan and welcome to CF :wave2
Hello and welcome.
STEP BY STEP
Nature and human anatomy have been speaking to all humans since creation. Once you realize this, you are already living in a world of knowledge of the true creator God. Unwinding that knowledge can help a lot.

Looks like prayer for our new member might be in order. The enemy watches over others, and sometimes when Muslims start showing interest in Christianity they receive backlash from family and friends trying and deter them from converting.

He hasn't responded in a few days.

It's hard for a Muslim that wants to convert as their life is in danger and all things have to be hidden at first until they mature in the word of God. Many use computers provided in a café or use their cell phones. Even being caught with a Bible will face death in many situations, so yes efebarakyan if you are reading this you are in our prayers for your safety and pray you can communicate with us.

It's hard for a Muslim that wants to convert as their life is in danger and all things have to be hidden at first until they mature in the word of God. Many use computers provided in a café or use their cell phones. Even being caught with a Bible will face death in many situations, so yes efebarakyan if you are reading this you are in our prayers for your safety and pray you can communicate with us.
That may be true in certain parts of the world but it's not true in the US (unless you want to include hate groups). There is a thriving Muslim non-violent population in the US.

Being "caught" with a Bible in this country may face death, but only from hate groups, not from other Muslims.

That may be true in certain parts of the world but it's not true in the US (unless you want to include hate groups). There is a thriving Muslim non-violent population in the US.

Being "caught" with a Bible in this country may face death, but only from hate groups, not from other Muslims.
All I know from my own experience in talking to some Muslims that have converted to Christianity they have told me how they have to hide their Bible from their family in fear of what they would do to them.

All I know from my own experience in talking to some Muslims that have converted to Christianity they have told me how they have to hide their Bible from their family in fear of what they would do to them.
But the comment was about death if one is found with a Bible. Of course a devout family would probably be upset if they found a Bible in the house, but that is a long, long way from murder.

Back