Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

If God says do not kill why does He kill?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I am on topic, it is how the forums are the place not to show restraint, but to show death by text/the tongue. ( or would not avoid what I am trying to show, but would embrace it instead)

Murderers do not control their tongue, here is scripture, AGAIN..

Proverbs 18:21 DEATH and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

James 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

James 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:
8 But THE TONGUE can no man tame; it is an unruly EVIL, full of DEADLY POISON.
When did this become a thread about the power of the tongue? Please stay on topic.

Do the Jews have the spiritual mark of Cain for killing their brother Jesus?

little children (adult Christians) that make him a spiritual father!
Those who were responsible are long dead.
Yet that sin wasn't held against them.
"Father forgive them for they no not what they do"

Isn't Jesus Gods appointed Judge of the living and the dead? Of course, in their unbelief the guilt from other sins remained on them and condemned them. But not the sin Jesus forgave. No marks

Thanks for the responses. I wanted to share this sight with her, however I dont want her confused with off topic post. For I myself got a little confused. For the most part I enjoyed many, but I shared with her that murder and kill were not the same.
Tks to all the respondents 😊

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back