Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] In schools

Should evolution be taught as "fact" in public schools?

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
science to cover booty tracks

be careful everyone because I have debated with evolutionists,atheists,and those who claim to be christian evolutionists,and after you debate with them long and hard you finally find out what they are really after,most if not all of them will admit they wouldn't accept God even if there was solid evidence in their face to prove he exists,they have built up hate towards the Holy God of the bible because they mis-understand the bible profusely and accuse the bible of contradicting itself. ( you can find all your answers to alleged bible contradictions on the internet and some great books,fear not brothers & sisters,I already looked into this)
One of the biggest goals that most of the evolutionists and atheists have is to break down your faith that the bible can be taken literally.
next,they want to debate you with their warped and twisted views of science,math,geology,biology,the solar system,ect... don't fall for it,because even they you'll come out of it learning alot more about science and all these subjects,the evolutionist will then have bought more time to plan a new trick to keep your off track and off topic and what your point was to start with. They have a gift for sneak attacks and great big lie's. You can have evidence right in front of them and they lie profusely.
When you get down to the nitty gritty they tell you they hate God,and that it's not really what they don't understand in the bible that bothers them,it is what they do understand that bothers them,and they blame God and call him mean,ect....
don't allow them to waste your time,just fast forward and get to the real truth of the matter,after all they believe they evolved from non-living matter,well they don't believe it actually,but to get christians who take the bible literally to be involved in a debate with them,they claim evolution.
They truly do hate God.
Try to find some of their forums and you'll be so shocked at what they claim about God after someone has finally pulled one out of the closet.
Evolution is not science,and evolution is their cover up for what they really do believe. :B-fly:

debate you with their warped and twisted views of science,math,geology,biology,the solar system,ect... don't fall for it
Don't listen to the atheists they'll warp your mind! Heck, one poster who spams almost every thread at the same time with the same off topic garbage.
Most debate is based on the use of science, its human knowledge which is then applied to various claims being made. For example the Noahs Ark story can't be possible without many unmentioned miracles, and YEC is impossible from all the evidence from every branch of science.

Well beloved,explain why so many scientists don't agree with one another,o.k?
It's one thing to claim you believe a certain way,it's another to say that what you believe is based on pure science,ect...
The true story of Noah's ark is all coming out,amen.
The Titanic they said could not be sunk even by God,but it did sink!
Israel is a nation again with trees,plants,water,animals,ect....
The bible said that nation would become a nation again in one day surrounding unusual events and it did on May the 14th,1948.
Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him are clearly seen,being understood by the things that are made,even his eternal power and Godhead;so that they are without excuse:
please also read the next two verses if you can.
:B-fly:

This is becoming tedious, blue, actually argue something or go home.
If you have an argument to make, make a topic.

SyntaxVorlon said:
This is becoming tedious, blue, actually argue something or go home.
If you have an argument to make, make a topic.

I agree. I don't wish to argue with you.
I'll just let you be.
Blessings always, :Fade-color

Well beloved,explain why so many scientists don't agree with one another,o.k?
Probably the same reason why Christians can't agree with one another...

The true story of Noah's ark is all coming out,amen.
Please explain? No new evidence of Noah's ark has come to light recently, and it seems unlikely that any will...

Not really

The Barbarian said:
How odd, for a person so knowledgable and skilled in debate!

:angel: Not really when I have already been through it and it's old.
The way you debate is just like all the others who claim the same beliefs as yourself. You all use the same old arguments every time,and no matter how many people show you how silly it is,you won't let go,this is why I believe that many of you know it's false,but want to use it as an excuse to do what you wish.
This is a debate that never ends.
Oh',if I said I was skilled in these debates,I didn't know that. I have had a whole lot of debates on these subjects if thats what you meant. :B-fly:

Mount Ararat

Do you think it's a joke or something that an ark shaped object was found near Mount Ararat? I don't. Where there is that much smoke there is fire.
There are many people who are working on it at this very moment and time.I'll see what I can find for you.
Israel and the jew's still exist despite all the odds that were against them and there nation.
Thats alot of solid evidence right there to me. :Fade-color

fable guy

ThinkerMan said:
mhess13 said:

Yes, quite interesting.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I appreciate the humor at the end of a long work day.

My favorite is his understand of how volcanos and lava flows work because he lived in Hawaii. Priceless!
:B-fly: So you can laugh,huh?
Now you know how we feel?
I believe evolution is a fairytale,and it's really very funny too.
what difference does it make if he's from Hawaii or not?
Thats like saying atheists only live in one state!
You expect people to believe that man is intelligent enough to write the words of the holy bible all by himself! What an outrageous batch of non-sense!!!! :Fade-color

Archaeology

:biggrin Archaeology supports the Holy Bible very heavily,and there are so many archeaologists that freely admit it,even those who are not christians,and many became christians because of it! :B-fly:

Re: Archaeology

blueeyeliner said:
:biggrin Archaeology supports the Holy Bible very heavily,and there are so many archeaologists that freely admit it,even those who are not christians,and many became christians because of it! :B-fly:
What in the world do you mean? Are you actually saying that because we've found the existence of ancient cities and relics from the times mentioned in the bible it somehow validates it?
Does that mean that the olympian gods were responsible for the outcome of the trojan war because we can find the archeological remains of troy?

[that mean that the olympian gods were responsible for the outcome of the trojan war because we can find the archeological remains of troy

:roll: Oh' brother,there you go again!
I knew it was coming,didn't I?
They have also shown that the people of the bible also existed,and that the claims of the bible are true. Many archeaologists really love the book of Luke.
I believe that is strong support that suggests the bible is true. If the bible is not true,then nothing in this world is true and for sure evolution is not true,amen.
You can believe your fairytales until you are blue in the face,but it's so hard to amagine that any intelligent person would ever believe it.
If you believe you are an ancestor to the cock roach family,who am I to stand in your way?

Featherbop said:
If you believe you are an ancestor to the cock roach family, who am I to stand in your way?

I never heard that before.

:bday: Well,many claim that all life came from the same common ancestors and that all species are genetically related to one another.
Like the big bang idea,it is so silly to me. Explosions don't create life,they destroy life.

blueeyeliner said:
I knew it was coming,didn't I?
They have also shown that the people of the bible also existed,and that the claims of the bible are true. Many archeaologists really love the book of Luke.
The same can be said of the Iliad.
I believe that is strong support that suggests the bible is true. If the bible is not true,then nothing in this world is true and for sure evolution is not true,amen.
Do you have any support for this statement? The validity of the universe is not apparently conditional on the validity of the bible.
You can believe your fairytales until you are blue in the face,but it's so hard to amagine that any intelligent person would ever believe it.
If you believe you are an ancestor to the cock roach family,who am I to stand in your way?
Yet another example of the cartoon theory of evolution. Hooray for your ignorance of facts.

Yet another example of the cartoon theory of evolution.

:angel: While we are celebrating how ignorant we think the other person is,why not ask yourself this question,o.k? : How do you suppose the world got here? Do you actually believe the world just happened to be here all by itself? Do you believe there is no real purpose for it?
How could life have occured all by itself?
You'll have to come up with something way better than evolution if you want anyone to take you seriously someday.
I know what I believe and why.
For life to occur by accident without any real purpose is just so ignorant of all the facts of life that it's impossible to take anyone seriously who claims they believe it.
You have to over-look the timing of nature and all the seasons,and all the precise details in the world that show there is a design and pattern to all life forms, to believe in what you do,and one must ignore the basic facts of how complicated every bodily function is,or how the brain is greater than any computer out there in the world,and how the human eye is way too complex to be a random act. Eye color cannot evolve in all those shades accidently,it could not have ever happened. I am not the one over-looking the most obvious facts of all,that would be you,and to believe in such a tall tale as evolution would most definately require a great deal more faith,than just simply believing God said it & I believe it.
Have you ever seen a Zebra Finch? Why are the males the only ones who have orange cheeks?
Male and female design was on purpose,there is just no other logical way to view it,amen. :Fade-color

While we are celebrating how ignorant we think the other person is,why not ask yourself this question,o.k?

It is pretty surprising that anyone thinks humans evolved from cockroaches.

How do you suppose the world got here?

Condensation from the accretion disk from the sun as it formed. But that's not part of evolutionary theory.

How could life have occured all by itself?

God says that the earth brought forth living things. But that's not part of evolutionary theory, either. It certainly is compatible with evolutionary theory.

You'll have to come up with something way better than evolution if you want anyone to take you seriously someday.

Too late. There are very few scientists who doubt evolutionary theory, and all I know about, do it for religious reasons. Most Christians admit that evolutionary theory is consistent with God's creation.

I know what I believe and why.

I'm sure you do. What you believe about evolutionary theory happens to be wrong, however.

For life to occur by accident without any real purpose is just so ignorant of all the facts of life that it's impossible to take anyone seriously who claims they believe it.

Good example. Evolutionary theory doesn't deny life has a purpose.

You have to over-look the timing of nature and all the seasons,and all the precise details in the world that show there is a design and pattern to all life forms, to believe in what you do

Nope. We just know a little more about how it works. There is, for example, a reason why cicadas mature over a period of years that is a prime number. Would you like to learn why?

and one must ignore the basic facts of how complicated every bodily function is,or how the brain is greater than any computer out there in the world,and how the human eye is way too complex to be a random act.

Indeed. Evolution of eyes could not be random. Natural selection sees to that.

Have you ever seen a Zebra Finch? Why are the males the only ones who have orange cheeks?

Male finches must attract females, not the other way around; hence males have the mating plumage.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back