Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Today's News

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
...sydney-terror-raids-three-arrested-accused-links-to-islamic-state-australia-news...

Counter terrorism experience indicates that between 1 and 5% of Middle Easterners openly advocate violence, depending upon region. That does mean that 95% to 99% are peaceful. However, if 5% of immigrants from select regions of the Middle East advocate extreme violence, that's a lot of very dangerous people for Australian police and security forces to keep track of. I hope they put enough additional resources into security if they accept immigrants from the Middle East, to protect the 95% to 99% of immigrants who are peaceful. As well as the rest of Australians. They don't need Australia to turn into what is happening in Syria right now.

Immigrants from war and terrorism prone regions the Middle East should be given careful background checks before being allowed to mingle with general population. ISIS members have been ordered to move to other countries, and form terror cells there. They are exceedingly difficult for law enforcement in many western nations to deal with, because they are not used to dealing with that level of activity.

For centuries, terrorism in the Middle East tended to manifest every few decades, until the locals got weary of it and rooted out the terrorists. The whole process used to stay in the Middle East though, so westerners paid scant attention to it. The difference now is that terrorists are moving to first world nations, who are often not equipped to deal with it. Millions of peaceful immigrants have moved into Europe, but tens of thousands of terrorism prone immigrants have come with them. Europe is not equipped to do extensive background checks on that many people. They don't have investigative networks in Syria et al capable of finding out who did what while they were there.

Hey everybody, just to let you know it's another break day. So I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day and don't forget to check the fireworks out tomorrow night in my God Bless America party thread! :biggrin2 (If you're going out to see the real fireworks like I might be doing you can always go back and watch it later. :))

Counter terrorism experience indicates that between 1 and 5% of Middle Easterners openly advocate violence, depending upon region. That does mean that 95% to 99% are peaceful. However, if 5% of immigrants from select regions of the Middle East advocate extreme violence, that's a lot of very dangerous people for Australian police and security forces to keep track of. I hope they put enough additional resources into security if they accept immigrants from the Middle East, to protect the 95% to 99% of immigrants who are peaceful. As well as the rest of Australians. They don't need Australia to turn into what is happening in Syria right now.

Immigrants from war and terrorism prone regions the Middle East should be given careful background checks before being allowed to mingle with general population. ISIS members have been ordered to move to other countries, and form terror cells there. They are exceedingly difficult for law enforcement in many western nations to deal with, because they are not used to dealing with that level of activity.

For centuries, terrorism in the Middle East tended to manifest every few decades, until the locals got weary of it and rooted out the terrorists. The whole process used to stay in the Middle East though, so westerners paid scant attention to it. The difference now is that terrorists are moving to first world nations, who are often not equipped to deal with it. Millions of peaceful immigrants have moved into Europe, but tens of thousands of terrorism prone immigrants have come with them. Europe is not equipped to do extensive background checks on that many people. They don't have investigative networks in Syria et al capable of finding out who did what while they were there.

It is only a small minority who openly advocate violence. Even at a lazy 1% thats about 10 million extremists wordwide preaching hate and violence to the there gullible followers. 5% that would be 50 million. Thats alot.

Last edited:
And thats not the only Jihad. What about the % who believe in death for apostacy. Thats just as ruthless, believing if someone wants to freely leave there religion they should be killed or its justified. Thats a radical extremist view.

Indeed, and it seems to be the majority who believe in it. The wonderful democracies of Iraq and Afghanistan have allowed Christians to be persecuted within their borders, and execute those who convert to Christianity. This situation was mismanaged.

Indeed, and it seems to be the majority who believe in it. The wonderful democracies of Iraq and Afghanistan have allowed Christians to be persecuted within their borders, and execute those who convert to Christianity. This situation was mismanaged.

Some people take Mohammad and what he says in Islams most trusted sources seriously.

Last edited:
In the Congo, attacks on health care workers by rebels, bandits and suspicious local militias are preventing health care workers from doing everything they can to help cure Ebola there. Many locals are suspicious of foreign health care workers. Ebola is needlessly spreading in the Congo partly because of this.

Last edited:

Once I was thinking of converting to islam but after reading the most trusted sources available I just couldnt come to trust a man who was said to be a prophet when some "angel" tried to choke him to death in a cave for not obeying its commands, and he believed he was recieving revelations from the devil and was demon possesed and tried to commit suicide by throwing himself off a cliff. And his pagan wife who was not even there, and her cousin said he must be a prophet of the most high. As the quran says itself, allah is the best of decievers.

Last edited:
You made the right choice by choosing to trust Jesus.

I like truth and trustworthy. I cant trust a 7th century caravan robber who believed he was recieving relelations from the devil, was suicidal, and his seal of prophethood was a big mole on his back, and his God calls himself the best of deceivers.

Prove your a prophet. Ok, do you see this big mole on my back, thats proof, just ask the best of decievers.

Last edited:
Hey everybody welcome to another edition of today's news. :) Not sure where you guys are (in the US) but it's looking like a wet, sad, and dreary Independence Day for me so far. :sad I'm going to cross my fingers that it clears up later on tonight for the fireworks. :crossed Anyways we don't have a very long report today so I'm going to go ahead and just bounce right into it! :boing

Well first of all in today's news a six point six earthquake hit southern California this morning in the Mojave Desert. Here's more of the information and my thoughts and prayers go towards all the people that were effected by it. :pray

And a Cleveland man recently suffered second and third degree burns after a battery for his vaping device exploded. Here's more of the details. :shock

Also since a lot of dogs wind up getting frightened by the fireworks on Independence Day, find out what one shelter in Melbourne Florida is planning to do this year. :)

Finally in today's news a seven year old boy from Brantley county Georgia recently heroically saved his big sister from drowning after she started having a seizure. :thumbsup Here's more on the story and well done Aiden! :clap

That's all for today's news! I hope that everybody has a fun and safe (and hopefully dry wherever you are) Independence Day and God's blessings on you as well as for the rest of America. :biggrin2

It has been estimated that 70% of the prison population in France is Muslim. Across Europe, radicals have been forcing prison inmates to convert, and then attempting to radicalize them. Turkey warned of this, as attempted radicalizing has been happening in Turkish prisons for awhile now.

70% of the prison population in France is Muslim. Across Europe, radicals have been forcing prison inmates to convert, and then attempting to radicalize them. Turkey warned of this, as attempted radicalizing has been happening in Turkish prisons for awhile now.

Someone told me the other week the world would be a better place without religion. I replied and told them I don't think our prisons and court system is overflowing with Christians.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back