Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Today's News

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hey guys, I know that this is really rare but there is no news again today. I hope that everybody on here enjoys the rest of their day all the same. :)

Hey guys, welcome to another edition of today's news. :) We have a super quick report today so let's get right to it then shall we? :salute

First of all in today's news Maryland has become the first official US state to ban the release of helium balloons. Here's more of the information.

And one Arkansas city is doing their part by paying the homeless to pickup trash. (Although they really shouldn't have to do that in the first place since people need to learn to clean up after themselves. :nono But at least they're helping them all the same. :) ) Here's more of the details. :thumbsup

Also more than a dozen babies in Spain have developed a rare condition after consuming contaminated medicine. Here's more.

Finally I'm not sure whether or not this is actually newsworthy but it's still a touching story nonetheless. :)

That's all for today's news! Have a wonderful rest of the day and stay tuned for more news to come. :yes

Just one county in Maryland has banned the release of helium balloons. I often find those silvery kind hanging in trees around my farm. The kind with "Happy Birthday" etc in them. They do last for years without degrading.
But as far as being a type of litter, they are a very tiny portion of plastic trash that is all over the planet.

Just one county in Maryland has banned the release of helium balloons. I often find those silvery kind hanging in trees around my farm. The kind with "Happy Birthday" etc in them. They do last for years without degrading.
But as far as being a type of litter, they are a very tiny portion of plastic trash that is all over the planet.

True, good point.

Hey everybody, (Michael seems to be MIA again) welcome to another edition of today's news. :) I'm not sure how long of a report we have today but I think it's rather lengthy so let's hop right to it then! :boing

First of all in today's news an Ohio boy was recently recognized for rescuing a kitten that was stuck in a drain. :thumbsup Here's more of the details and well done Brody! :clap

And an Oklahoma man is currently on the road to recovery after a mosquito bite left him paralyzed. Here's more.

Also in sports even though it wasn't by that much, The Cleveland Indians wound up beating The Detroit Tigers four to two last night. :woot

And also Shark Tank star Kevin O' Leary was involved in a boating accident last weekend that left two people dead. Here's more of the details. :sad

And a man from Port Orange Florida is currently trying to get his job back after he was caught on camera mowing his lawn naked. Here's more. :erm

Also the reason why I'm posting this article is because of the fact that I do believe that it's another forgotten one. Apparently a dog owner lied about their dog being abused just to get free pet care! Here's more of the details. :angry3

And also a customer service representative from Comcast is currently being recognized for saving the life of a customer who was having a stroke. Here's more on the story. :thumbsup

Finally in today's news one zoo in France is outraged after a couple of their visitors decided to scratch their names in one of their rhinos' back. Here's more. :angry

That's all for today's news! Have a wonderful rest of the day and God's blessings on you. :biggrin

SO it is true then, we live in the age of the Ninny. Where one calls 911 because someone pointed their finger at you. ...not sure whether I should laugh or cry?

All I know is that now I'm afraid to do it with my neighbors. Here's another one that makes me shake my head. It happened awhile back but it's still completely insane! :rolleyes

That car overturned because the buttons on the tow truck stuck. The buttons should have been properly maintained.
Replaced ,most ones I see are levers ,hydraulic or the ones mentioned electric which outside in the rain ,snow etc,engineer brilliance those won't get junk under them to jam.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back