Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Today's News

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
No worries. Colonel Carter and General O'Neil will send the Goa'uld packing.
Lol. You mean sg1,you,forget teal,'cJackson,and the help of oh the tokra,most assuredly the ancients ,and also the asgard.perhaps it's Thor emplacing hid hammer ,those asgard use lights in their movement in the atmosphere to hide their appearance as seen in several episodes .

Sadly doping without working very hard can have consequences long term vs short term in the long run there.

Lol. You mean sg1,you,forget teal,'cJackson,and the help of oh the tokra,most assuredly the ancients ,and also the asgard.perhaps it's Thor emplacing hid hammer ,those asgard use lights in their movement in the atmosphere to hide their appearance as seen in several episodes .

Yes, the SG1 team and their allies were an effective group. I thought the Stargate Universe and Stargate Atlantis teams did pretty well too. The The Goa'uld don't have a chance with them around.

Look at those posing fools, I will tell you how much they lost by in a few hours when they take us Kiwis on. We got a world cup tri coming. 3 in a row.

Last edited:
Since I do believe that I forgot to say this yesterday and there is no news again today, I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and God bless. :biggrin2

I like this thread. I get 99% of my news from this thread and forum. Awhile back the Lord told me to stop watching the news. That is was too distracting and rabbit trails for me that I wasted too much time on...and that He will tell me what I need to know...!!

Isn't that one of the coolest things you have ever heard?! I think it is...

But my point is...thank you Brothers and Sisters for contributing to this thread regularly! :woot2

I like this thread. I get 99% of my news from this thread and forum. Awhile back the Lord told me to stop watching the news. That is was too distracting and rabbit trails for me that I wasted too much time on...and that He will tell me what I need to know...!!

Isn't that one of the coolest things you have ever heard?! I think it is...

But my point is...thank you Brothers and Sisters for contributing to this thread regularly! :woot2

You're welcome and thank you! That's so cool! :cool2

Hey guys, due to the fact that I have a rather busy day today and I still don't see enough interesting news stories for me to post, there will be no news again today. However it will probably return tomorrow, so I hope that everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend and God bless. :biggrin2

The only reason I'm posting this article though is I do believe it's one that I forgot to post last week, and considering the fact that bald eagles are America's national bird, I'm really glad that they're protected and that people are out there working to keep them safe. :)

Back