Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Today's News

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hey everybody, welcome to another edition of tonight's news. :)

I like the decorations on that restaurant. The marshmallow man and green tentacles are amazing.

A goat and a deer inside. Wild animals belong outside.

Keeping a pumpkin being carved from floating away is not something I have any experience with. That must be interesting.

May the Lord bless you.

I like the decorations on that restaurant. The marshmallow man and green tentacles are amazing.

Keeping a pumpkin being carved from floating away is not something I have any experience with. That must be interesting.

May the Lord bless you.

Thank you, may the Lord bless you as well and I agree with everything that you said. However, you might want to go telling the goat and the deer that. :lol I'm just glad that nobody was hurt. :)

While that is possible ,the government ran by the people is also just as bad.

1. One has to sue the state for your hard earned disability benefit rather then allow the doctors to simply be taken at their word ,of course a reasonable means against fraud should exist but how is it that money is so easily given to illegal immigrants who truly can not be verified ?
2.same with the va
3.medicare,taxes you pay ,then on top of it ,not including disability statement made already ,simply underfunded ,mismanaged and taken again from you.
4.ss underfunded because they either take from it and don't buy bonds on top of the other issue unrelated ,political football.left wants it but won't really fix it,the right which I agree it should go because the fact its s pay as you go it must go.I can and do save more then I will,get in,short this alone needs a thread.
5.the local and state levels will shaft the poor to maintain x political favors.see ft.Lauderdale ,a liberal bastion vs the 90 year who fed the homeless on the beach and numerous cities whereby yes the homeless can be problems but s,license to feed the poor?
6.subsidising the movie and sports industry from basic necessities or by direct funding but not helping the poor.both parties guilty

I'm not for the state helping as its proven to incompetent and Medicare and as,and the aca are taxes.anytime any new program or wage law starts the fact is the problem is created.
We as a nation are so far gone that the only way to save it would be for a godly man run as one of the corporate elite then, after elected, declare marshal law and then decouple the country from corporate control and put the nation back on firm constitutional footing. Making corruption punishable by mandatory prison sentences etc. This will never happen until the Lord returns.

May the Lord bless you.

Also it is rather odd that that tornado siren went off and nobody seemed to know why or who or what caused it. :/

We as a nation are so far gone that the only way to save it would be for a godly man run as one of the corporate elite then, after elected, declare marshal law and then decouple the country from corporate control and put the nation back on firm constitutional footing. Making corruption punishable by mandatory prison sentences etc. This will never happen until the Lord returns.
Martial law.it would require a blood shed .the constitution bars much of any safety net at the federal level .states can but the states are as problematic.

Martial law.it would require a blood shed .the constitution bars much of any safety net at the federal level .states can but the states are as problematic.
It can be done. Pres. Bush threatened to do it unless Obama agreed to bail out the corporate elite with the massive corporate giveaway of taxpayer's money.

I completely understand but we must resist hardening our hearts. Christ warned us. I was a lock-stock sold out conservative and had absolutely no compassion. How wrong I was.

Christ is/was a hard man. Why do so many people think Jesus was a big soft teddy bear

When are you coming to NZ?

Last edited:
It can be done. Pres. Bush threatened to do it unless Obama agreed to bail out the corporate elite with the massive corporate giveaway of taxpayer's money.
By voting ?both the above bailed out business.the bail out of the car makers was bush.the aca and the rest was .
Nope .history is repeating .Georgia was taught as a penal colony .it wasn't but,the crown sent all,the indentured poor from,debtors prison to,their under the control of Forsyth .they built savannah and fortifications to contain the Spanish from s.c.

The left merely pretends to be the impoverished friend .remember how under the achra it was supposed to lower insurance rates.they argued before the scotus that it was a tax but before the public it wasn't yet it a tax penalty .many young and healthy paid the fine to avoid paying for healthcare they didn't want .never mind why pay for health insurance when I can buy catastrophic policies for cancer which most plans won't cover. .much cheaper then 400 a month with a 5 grand deductible .

Mega corps bush for higher wage laws to put out the business the small guy.they also have pushed for laws that benefit them in,the guise of safety.nevermind that Congress not the executive branch really control per the scouts ruling on beaucracy much.the 4th branch can issue regs and take away our rights without any law passed or right to trail.

Ikr? Oh and btw for the record I forgot to add that only dogs and cats and other domesticated pets should remain inside while farm animals and wild animals should be outside or in the barn. Oh and there won't be any news today, so I hope that everybody has a wonderful rest of the day and God bless. :biggrin

Yes, puppy dogs and kitty cats raised by people belong inside.

Well the truth is that even if they weren't raised by people they belong in homes. It's really sad to see so many homeless pets out on the street. If more people spayed and neutered their pets there probably wouldn't be as many. :sad

Pets raised by people (treated well) want to be around people. They don't like being alone. I remember that our yellow lab used to stand by the door and cry when someone left the house. He wanted to be around people all the time.

Well the truth is that even if they weren't raised by people they belong in homes. It's really sad to see so many homeless pets out on the street. If more people spayed and neutered their pets there probably wouldn't be as many. :sad
We are the only nation that has this problrm in the west . there's good arguments to show it

Happy Yom Kippur to our Jewish friends. May G-d bless you and your land. Your land, that is written in Christian, Jewish, and islamic scriptures.

Last edited:
Back