Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Today's News

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Google makes searching the web for images easy nowadays. They won't get away with things as easily as in days of yore.

The fake news can't get away with much these days. The best fake news was Hillarys rallies with no fans. Unfortunately I cannot find any videos for a flashback Hillary no fans news as they seem to have all been deleted on YouTube. Not even a image on Google can be found.

Screenshot_20191015-111930~2.png

Last edited:
Hey everybody, welcome to another edition of tonight's news. :) I'm not sure how long of a report that we have tonight but to be honest I really don't feel like reporting and since it's starting to get later and I have other things to do, as well as some sinus issues, I think that I'm just going to copy and paste tonight. :yes

Last edited:
That's a lot of spilled milk.

I hope they teach those youngsters nonviolence.

Its fortunate that couple came along just in time to rescue that baby. Wow.

May the Lord bless you.

I agree with everything you said and may the Lord bless you as well. As soon as I get a bite to eat today's news will be posted. :)

Hey everybody, I apologize for being a bit late but I had some other chores to get done as well. Anyways, welcome to another edition of today's news. :) I don't think we have a super long report today so let's hop right into it! :boing

First of all in today's news find out how one mother wishes to spread Autism awareness this Halloween. :)

And generally speaking most people cry at funerals. However one man from Dublin Ireland decided to give them one last laugh at his. Here's more. :lol

Also find out what one man did to help an Ohio couple that were facing medical challenges. :)

And also as somebody who takes Yoga herself I found this very interesting. Usually people who go to Yoga class go there for complete relaxation and the calming of the mind, but find out how one Yoga class in Kansas City is the complete opposite.

And a patient from WellSpan York Hospital died after being left unattended in the waiting room for more than half an hour. Here's more on the story. :sad

Finally in today's news a woman from Ravenna Ohio who tragically lost her sister nearly twenty years ago has a warning to all Facebook users.

That's all for today's news! Have a wonderful rest of the day and God's blessings on you. :biggrin

Hey everybody, I apologize for being a bit late but I had some other chores to get done as well.

Won't it be wonderful when we have house robots to do those chores for us.

The blue baskets are a good idea. Otherwise people don't know.

EMS brought the patient in, but didn't wait until she was tended to? Doesn't seem like a sensible procedure.

I guess you never click on email in Facebook either.

May the Lord bless you.

Hey everybody, welcome to another edition of today's news. :) We don't have a very long report today which makes things perfect since I have Yoga class today. So then let's get right to it then shall we? :salute (Oh yeah and for the record I found that video of the man's voice coming out of the coffin hysterical. :lol)

First of all in today's news a puppy was recently discovered abandoned in a cemetery and tied up to a trashcan. Here's more of the details. :sad

And a ten year old little girl from Santa Ana California committed suicide last weekend and police suspect that bullying might have been the cause to it. :crying Here's more on the story and my thoughts and prayers go towards her friends and family members. :pray

Also apparently a zoo in Paris France has discovered a new unique kind of organism. Here's more of the rather interesting details.

And also a family of six was discovered inside a remote farm in the Netherlands, where it is believed they lived in isolation for nine years. Here's more on the story.

Finally in today's news police are currently under investigation after a baby was discovered by a dog walker wrapped in a plastic bag on Tuesday afternoon in Seymour Indiana. Here's more on the story.

That's all for today's news! I apologize that this is a bit later than expected I had Yoga class, and some of the font is weird, I made some goofs and I didn't know how to change it back. :/ Anyways, have a wonderful rest of the day and stay tuned for more news to come. :yes

I just got up for work and went to make my coffee but apparently it's only 12:00am midnight, and I got told to go back bed.

I'm sure my alarm went off for work.

Anyhow goodnight. I got another 5 hours sleep.

Hey everybody, just so you know there won't be any news today. So I hope that everybody has a wonderful weekend and God bless. :biggrin

Hey everybody, welcome to another edition of today's news. :)

They force children to go to school, but they often won't adequately protect them there. Its not right. Children should be properly trained up in the way they should go.

The blob can travel at 1.6 inches per hours. They should put it in a race with the tortoise and the hare.

May the Lord bless you.

They force children to go to school, but they often won't adequately protect them there. Its not right. Children should be properly trained up in the way they should go.

The blob can travel at 1.6 inches per hours. They should put it in a race with the tortoise and the hare.

May the Lord bless you.

I completely agree with you one hundred percent. You know that something is wrong with the world when a ten year old thinks that the only way to end the bullying towards her is to end her own life. It's very sad and sickening to me. :crying May the Lord bless you as well though. :)

Maybe you dreamed that your alarm had sounded, and the dream woke you up. I've done that before.

I've had dreams where I will either hear a noise or have a headache or something in real life so it will happen in the dream as well.

The news said the suicide rate of children ( age 10 to 24) has risen 56% in a decade. The homicide rate of teens has risen 18% in 3 years. Something is going on. What are they being taught in school today?

Definitely not the golden rule of treating other people the way they want to be treated. :nonono

Children have to be taught to follow the Golden Rule before they follow it.

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6 KJV

Exactly and that's the problem. They aren't being properly taught. Bullying really has to stop, it's gotten way out of control. I am not proud at all with the fact that I used to be one myself, but at least I was taught that what I was doing was wrong and I needed to repent for it and I did. :)

Back