Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Today's News

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Rugby tonight. Going to be good games.

Scotland is out so I should be nice and share a joke to try cheer them up.

A Scotsman walks into a bar.

Normally this joke would also figure an Englishman, an Irishman, and a Welshman but they are still in Japan at The Rugby World Cup.

Hahahahahaha.

Last edited:
Hey guys, welcome to another edition of tonight's news. :) I'm sorry that it's rather late tonight but I've been pretty busy. :whirl Anyways, to save on time I do believe that tonight will be a copy and paste night. :yes

Hey guys, welcome to another edition of tonight's news. :)

So why didn't Gallway allow the city onto his property to remove the building? It seems like they were trying to make it right. What did he want?

Lucky a big strong football coach was nearby to take the shotgun away from that student.

That was a silly thing to do for a selfie on that cruise ship. Safety first.

May the Lord bless you.

So why didn't Gallway allow the city onto his property to remove the building? It seems like they were trying to make it right. What did he want?

Lucky a big strong football coach was nearby to take the shotgun away from that student.

That was a silly thing to do for a selfie on that cruise ship. Safety first.

May the Lord bless you.

I'm sorry that this is such a late response but I don't know what was really going on in that first story. All I know is that there are some mighty strange people in this world today. And as you just pointed out with the selfie story,.. stupid too. May the Lord bless you as well and enjoy the rest of your night. :)

...miamiherald...

Ricochet said:
The city’s infamous NIMBY-ism consistently blocks the construction of new housing, which is one reason the median price of a single-family home in San Francisco is now $1.5 million.”

Myriad cities are needlessly amping the homeless situation with expensive zoning regulations. The regulations prevent people from building modest abodes, that are affordable. Cities want to amp their revenues by zoning McMansions that Joe average can't afford.

There is a place for legitimate safety regulations, but zoning is being abused in many areas to demand that only super expensive McMansions be built.

Myriad cities are needlessly amping the homeless situation with expensive zoning regulations. The regulations prevent people from building modest abodes, that are affordable. Cities want to amp their revenues by zoning McMansions that Joe average can't afford.

There is a place for legitimate safety regulations, but zoning is being abused in many areas to demand that only super expensive McMansions be built.
My county doesn't have that problen but we do force the poor to build in certain areas .ie if every price has a dream want a to help they must build in Gifford or Oslo park .people don't want homeless vets with problems in their nice communities ,yet vote trump or Clinton .

I have seen these fight any aid .

Hey everybody, welcome to another edition of today's news. :) We don't have a very long report today so I'm just going to go right ahead and hop to it! :boing

First of all in today's news checkout one carwash in Brunswick Ohio that's decided to get rather festive for the spooky holiday season. :wink

And a woman from Columbus Ohio woke up on Wednesday morning to find a strange woman inside her home getting ready to give her two year old son a bath. Here's more of the horrifying details. :erm

Also the largest indoor amusement park in North America will be opening this Friday!! Here's more of the information. :woot

And also a sixteen year old girl from Bremerton Washington is currently being recognized for saving the life of her four year old little sister from an attempted abduction. :clap Here's more on the story and well done Cheyenne!!! :thumbsup

And an eight year old little boy from Fort Bend County Texas is currently recovering after getting hit by a car. Here's more. :nonono

Finally in today's news Barney the purple dinosaur is coming straight out of your imaginations and onto the big screen! Here's more of the information. (It's funny how I can't stand him now but I used to love him as a kid. I had a Barney stuffed animal, Barney pajamas, and I even dressed up as Barney one year for Halloween. :lol)

That's all for today's news! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend and stay tuned for more news to come. :yes

Last edited:
At least they allow them to build affordable abodes in some areas. Some communities don't even do that.

Vets should have safe housing.
Habitat for humanity ,these aren't cheap to build while not the priciest,the homes arent smaller the where I live nor are cheaper.the codes for a group home make them,more costly as these must have certain things.a fire riser,commercial kitchrn safety with exhaust .all for maybe 4 people!

Back