Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Today's News

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hey everyone, today's news will be posted in a little bit, but right now I have a very special announcement to make. Next month my second annual "It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year" virtual Christmas party will begin!! :biggrin2 Come and celebrate the birth of Christ with all of your favorite holiday hits, and get ready to shake those jingle bells to the beat!! :woot2 I'm also looking for some new ideas to make this party bigger, better, and merrier this year, so if you have any ideas feel free to PM about it. :biggrin

The Second Annual "It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year" Christmas celebration is coming December first with the finale of the Christmas parade down in Walt Disney World!!

View attachment 9057

Lol. It's just the fireworks display im watching from home in town. Nice to know locals are looking out and care for others thou.

Seriously, if you hear a bang in my home town it usually is a gun shot or some BS going down so it's understandable. Tonight it's just people having a good time.

View attachment 9058
They have all kinds of military/ police exercises going on frequently here in Honolulu. Just the other day simulated gunfire.....now why is that necessary? On the first of each month siren tests go off all over the place.

Hey everybody, welcome to another edition of today's news. :) We have a rather lengthy report today so let's hop right to it shall we? :boing

First of all in tonight's news, let's wish Cookie Monster a very happy birthday! :biggrin2

And even though they usually frown upon giving out candy, find out what one Ohio dentist office has decided to do with unwanted Halloween candy. :)

Also here's a quick reminder, don't forget to set your clocks back today for daylight saving's time. :thumbsup

And also a new policy at a Virginia mall requires its shoppers to remove their hoods. Here's more.

And the life of an adorable little orphaned puppy facing starvation was saved when a photographer spotted him. Here's more on the story. :)

Also a monkey from the Wright Park Zoo that was injured while trying to protect his babies from being taken by an unknown intruder has sadly passed away. :sad Here's more of the details and rest in peace Vern. I hope that you're up there in Heaven eating plenty of bananas. :halo

Finally in tonight's news a twelve year old little girl 911 after her mother overdosed on heroin and fell unconscious at the wheel. Here's more of the disturbing details. :sad

That's all for tonight's news! stay tuned for more news to come. :yes

Last edited:

Timber ridge,I know that area.even if he wasn't a resident you can't detain him ,a citizen arrest is for crimes not civil.trespassing is the closest ,best to call,the police

Timber ridge,I know that area.even if he wasn't a resident you can't detain him ,a citizen arrest is for crimes not civil.trespassing is the closest ,best to call,the police

Why at the start of the video and I only watched like 30 seconds did he say she was harrasing him and all she did was reply to his comment and as she got out the car and was walking away he was the one who was following her and recording and kept saying things trying to annoy her. That's harrassment.

Last edited:
Why at the start of the video and I only watched like 30 seconds did he say she was harrasing him and all she did was reply to his comment and as she got out the car and was walking away he was the one who was following her and recording and kept saying things trying to annoy her. That's harrassment.
he drove off,she had the choice to,leave and still blocked him.,of course we only have the video not the initial contact .

Hey everybody, I just wanted to let you know that there won't be any news today. So have a wonderful rest of the day and God bless. :biggrin (Oh yeah and about the hoodie thing, I can sort of see why they're doing it as well with not being able to see the face and a lot of crimes are committed like that,.. but I do believe that they are also captured on security cameras.)

Amazing how school kids blame older folk for destroying the planet. Back in the 60s and 70s there was not a plastic bottle in sight. Everything was glass that was recycled and reused. I even remember in the 80s putting tokens out and getting our daily glass bottled milk delivered. You put the empty milk bottles out and they give you fresh milk in bottles. That's when milk was real milk.

Back