Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is repentance needed for salvation?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Matthew 3:13-17
13 Then came Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of you, and you come to me?
15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Allow it to be so now: for thus it becomes us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he allowed him.
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

John 1:26
26 John answered them, saying, I baptize with water...

Acts 8:35-38
35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what hinders me from being baptized?
37 And Philip said, If you believe with all your heart, you may. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
This shows how one should be baptized not the sprinkling which comes from the church of Rome which is of ancient pagan origin..

But OT was written, sir. Torah, the first five books, are the foundation of the entire bible.

I don't find anything you said disturbing except the question marks, but keep in mind, sir, more is caught than taught, more is shown than known.

You said God's word directs us into community, but what do you think people go to community for?

Trust me, sir, I'm already at peace with God, I'm content with everything I have, sometimes I'm tempted by the devil, but he never bothers me, I've been living like a monk for over a decade. If I could live to your age, my fate would be entirely resting in the hands of God, 'cause there's no other choice.
The OT and NT are connected, one supports the other, you have to read both to fully grasp what is being given..

I would say, don't use it as it immediately taints its validity..
Hey there, folks! Sorry for the disappearing act—I've been busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest! But hey, I finally caught sight of your notification, like finding a lost sock in the dryer!

Now, about this whole ADA debacle—let me tell ya, it's like watching a clown try to juggle chainsaws! If these staff members think they can just sweep their violations under the rug, they've got another thing coming! They've trampled on the American Disability Act like it's a welcome mat at a mud-wrestling competition!

I reckon they need a crash course in ADA 101, 'cause they've violated more laws than a toddler with a crayon in a fine china shop! Somebody needs to give 'em a wake-up call louder than a rooster on a caffeine binge!

But hey, I'm willing to stick around and stir the pot if they're willing to step up and say, "Oops, our bad!" Let's turn this circus into a classroom and teach 'em a lesson they won't soon forget! 🎪📚

Back