Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

It appears I'm no longer wanted on this forum

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Yes. They are sent by and empowered by God.

And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire. Revelation 11:3-6

JLB
Like you said. They will call fire down from heaven.

That's biblical.
Why you think this is good is beyond me.

PS
I never said the two witnesses wouldn't ascend into heaven in a cloud. They deffinatly will. They tormented others, now it's thier turn. God will recompence.

Thanks for manifesting your hatred of those sent by God.

:thumbsup

Like you said. They will call fire down from heaven.

That's biblical.

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. Revelation11:7

JLB

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. Revelation11:7

JLB
God said he would gather those nations to attack Jerusalem and capture it. That's when those two witnesses die thier first death.

God said he would gather those nations to attack Jerusalem and capture it. That's when those two witnesses die thier first death.

Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west, Making a very large valley; Zechariah 14:1-4

I would say they will be resurrected and return with the rest of the saints and angels on the Day of the Lord.

Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west, Making a very large valley; Zechariah 14:1-4

I would say they will be resurrected and return with the rest of the saints and angels on the Day of the Lord.
The two witnesses come back to life and ascend into heaven in a cloud.
I'd say they are ascending into the presence of the lamb and the holy angels.

They killed and tormented others in the name of Jesus. Now it's thier turn.

The two witnesses come back to life and ascend into heaven in a cloud.
I'd say they are ascending into the presence of the lamb and the holy angels.

They killed and tormented others in the name of Jesus. Now it's thier turn.

The two witnesses are sent and empowered by God.

Its sad to see your hatred of those called and sent by God.

The two witnesses are sent and empowered by God.

Its sad to see your hatred of those called and sent by God.
They show great signs and wonders. Like you said. They call fire down from heaven.

Just because they are given the power to do these things does not make them good.

They show great signs and wonders. Like you said. They call fire down from heaven.

Just because they are given the power to do these things does not make them good.

Again you are posting Scripture links to Revelation 13, when the two witnesses are called to heaven in Revelation 11.

You are calling good evil.

Again you are posting Scripture links to Revelation 13, when the two witnesses are called to heaven in Revelation 11.

You said they call fire down from heaven. Revelation 13 is where that scripture is.

Anyone who kills and torments people are bad. Even worse to do such things in Jesus name.

Scripture shows thier fruit. They kill and torment people. This is the exact opposite of everything Jesus taught.
Killing and tormenting people is just wrong and bad fruit. Bad fruit=bad tree.

You condone killing and tormenting people.

You are calling evil good
Like I said, they do the exact opposite of everything Jesus taught.

The two witnesses are the ones persecuting people.

But they do the exact opposite of what Jesus taught and you still say they are good.

They are the exact opposite of Jesus.

The two witnesses are empowered to Prophesy and call fire down upon the wicked who try to harm them.

Then they are caught up to heaven after they are raised from the dead.
Yes they make fire come down from heaven to destroy thier enemies.

If Jesus were with them, he would rebuke them. But he's not.And those two witnesses obviously don't know Jesus's words or the gospel.

But they do the exact opposite of what Jesus taught and you still say they are good.

They are the exact opposite of Jesus.
Ok, a few questions for you , verses first then questions .
Rev11
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
Who's witnesses are they ?

Rev11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Whose testimony are they delivering ?

Rev11
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
Where did the spirit of life come from ? Where did the witnesses ascend to ?

By the time this is happening on earth almost all the Christians are no longer on earth . The people the witnesses are dealing the wrath of God to are not Christians and are never going to be Christians, they are soon to take the mark of the beast .

Rev11
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Rev11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Rev11
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

By the time this is happening on earth almost all the Christians are no longer on earth . The people the witnesses are dealing the wrath of God to are not Christians and are never going to be Christians, they are soon to take the mark of the beast .
They are witnesses of Jesus Christ-"their" Lord.
They ARE two Christians.

These TWO christians are killing and tormenting people the same time the beast with TWO horns is giving people the mark of the beast and the saints in Israel are persecuted. The exact same time period.

The spirit of life comes from Christ"thier Lord.
And they ascend into heaven in a cloud.

They ascend into heaven in the presence of the Lamb and holy angels.

Of the Lamb.

Now I have I have one question for you.
Where in the gospel does Jesus tell any of his servants to kill and torment people?

Last edited:
The moderators on this board are saying verses that I post are not scripture even though they are straight from the scriptures. Verses such as this.

Both moderators arguing that this verse is not scripture and one who deny the verse states the two prophets tormented them that dwell on the earth.

I'm trying to point out Jesus taught that you should not recompense evil for evil as in this verse.

Yet the moderators are insisting that it OK to kill and torment others because they say it's OK.

Lastly and this is why I'm leaving. Because the moderators don't like verses posted on this site and are now constantly asking me to not post scripture such as this verse

Which verse proves the two witnesses in Revelation do the exact opposite of everything Jesus stands for and taught.

The two witnesses kill and torment people and scripture does not show one single thing they do that's good. Yet the moderators on this board cant even tell the difference between good and evil and condone violence and evil works.

No wonder there are so few posters here. When the moderators ignor the words of Christ for thier own beliefs, your not going to attract many posters.

At no time did Jesus ever condone violence.
Yet the mods problem is the verses I'm posting for people to read. One told me to stop posting these verses.They simply can't stand the truth here.
Could you please tell me the thread you're speaking of?
Thanks.

Rev11

Rev11

Thanks Hawkman. (for picking this up).
As you probably know, I'm not very good with Revelation.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back