Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

It appears I'm no longer wanted on this forum

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Thanks Hawkman. (for picking this up).
As you probably know, I'm not very good with Revelation.

In this thread where they are constantly telling me I don't post scripture. I always post scripture.
Example

Then saying that scripture does not say the two witnesses torment anyone.It's incredibly irritating when they refuse scripture and say it's not scripture. And these are moderators doing this.

You are calling evil good
Like I said, they do the exact opposite of everything Jesus taught.

But they do the exact opposite of what Jesus taught and you still say they are good.

They are the exact opposite of Jesus.

Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.
Zechariah 14:3

What happens to those who fought against Jerusalem, that the Lord fights against?

And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths. Zechariah 14:12

JLB

In this thread where they are constantly telling me I don't post scripture. I always post scripture.
Example

Then saying that scripture does not say the two witnesses torment anyone.It's incredibly irritating when they refuse scripture and say it's not scripture. And these are moderators doing this.

The two witness are empowered to prophesy and call fire down on those who try to harm them.

The two witness are empowered to prophesy and call fire down on those who try to harm them.
Yes scripture say they can do this.

They are not the only Christians given the power to command fire to come down from heaven. I have a nefew who can do this. He says the word fire, and fire will come down from heaven upon his enemies.

Yes scripture say they can do this.

They are not the only Christians given the power to command fire to come down from heaven. I have a nefew who can do this. He says the word fire, and fire will come down from heaven upon his enemies.

Again you are referring to Revelation 13 and the beast,
the two witnesses are in Revelation 11.

The two horns on the second beast represents the two witnesses who control the second beast. They are the ones with power.
No the two horns on the beast of Revelation 13 are not the two witnesses.

The two witnesses are killed by the beast.

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
Revelation 11:7

Here is what happened to the two witnesses in Revelation 11.

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.
Revelation 11:11-12

JLB

No the two horns on the beast of Revelation 13 are not the two witnesses.

The two witnesses are killed by the beast.

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
Revelation 11:7

Here is what happened to the two witnesses in Revelation 11.

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.
Revelation 11:11-12

JLB
Both the false prophet and the beast which are in Jerusalem are cast into a lake of fire together.

Both the false prophet and the beast which are in Jerusalem are cast into a lake of fire together.

Sorry but scripture is the truth, not fantasy that comes from commentary on you tube.

JLB

Sorry but scripture is the truth, not fantasy that comes from commentary on you tube.

JLB
You believe the abomination that causes desolation which is placed in Jerusalem by the armed forces of the north is fantasy?

Those who are in Judea will flee for the mountains to hide in caves.

Those in Jerusalem are cast alive into a lake of fire.

Those in Jerusalem are cast alive into a lake of fire.

False.

No amount of commentary from you tube can refute the truth from scripture.

The Lord fights against those who attack Jerusalem.

Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. Zechariah 14:3

JLB

False.

No amount of commentary from you tube can refute the truth from scripture.

The Lord fights against those who attack Jerusalem.

Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. Zechariah 14:3

JLB
Those who attack Jerusalem, TAKE Jerusalem and are in Jerusalem when the abomination that causes the desolation of Jerusalem is placed there.

Those who TAKE Jerusalem are in Jerusalem when they recieve this plague.

And the two Christians who killed and tormented others are right there with the beast when it happens.
They are all cast into a lake of fire alive.

No, not true.

The two witnesses were filled with the Spirit of God and raised from the dead, and called up to heaven.

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. Revelation 11:11-12

When you reject those sent from God you reject God.

He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me.”
Luke 10:16

JLB

No, not true.

The two witnesses were filled with the Spirit of God and raised from the dead, and called up to heaven.

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. Revelation 11:11-12
I've already agreed to this statement that the two Christians ascend into heaven in a cloud. I agree 100%

They are being transported to be in the presence of the Lamb and of the angels.

of the Lamb.

I've already agreed to this statement that the two Christians ascend into heaven in a cloud. I agree 100%

They are being transported to be in the presence of the Lamb and of the angels.

of the Lamb.

Why do you keep posting this you tube clip of an atom bomb?

Are you somehow saying the two witnesses are blown up by a bomb, rather than God Himself bringing them to heaven on a cloud?

When you reject those sent from God you reject God.

He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me.”
Luke 10:16

JLB
Many in Jerusalem will have claimed to have done great works in Jesus name like those two Christians.

And like those two Christians who do the exact opposite of everything Jesus says, they too will be destroyed.

Why do you keep posting this you tube clip of an atom bomb?

Are you somehow saying the two witnesses are blown up by a bomb, rather than God Himself bringing them to heaven on a cloud?
No, I agree they ascend into heaven in a cloud.

A cloud that's looks very similar to that cloud.
Jerusalem is hit by a quake at the same time much like that quake.

Many in Jerusalem will have claimed to have done great works in Jesus name like those two Christians.

And like those two Christians who do the exact opposite of everything Jesus says, they too will be destroyed.

As we see, the two witnesses are empowered by God to do the things they do.

He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me.” Luke 10:16

When we reject those from the Lord, we reject the Lord.

JLB

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back