Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It's Official, The World Is Going to be Taken Over By Robots

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
They do too. Imagine having to take your laundry down to the river, and beat them against rocks to clean them like in days of yore. Nowadays you just put your laundry in the machine, and push a button.
A washing machine is not a robot.
Not even close.

So you like robots?
Why?

A washing machine is not a robot. Not even close.

Of course not. I want a robot who will take my clothes to the machine, and put them in for me. Then take out the clean clothes and put them away for me.

So you like robots? Why?

Among other reasons, the population is slowly graying. There are fewer youngsters nowadays to take care of the elderly. Robots might be able to help the elderly take care of their homes, and cook food for them.

Me!!

What is this and why do we need it?
What does it mean to be human?
We will eventually lose sight of this in the future to come.

Okay that right there is a robot with way too much knowledge in my opinion. I just meant that I do believe robots could be helpful to our society so we wouldn't have to do as much work for ourselves.

Erika is a silly robot. Doesn't change the fact that many elderly need help around the house, and would benefit from a robot keeping the place clean and well repaired.

I never really watched that show too much when I was a kid.
I didn't have much choice....3 stations......so I escaped household abuse and watched lotsa TV........Cable Guy kinda childhood for me. I was left alone at home ...A LOT. Some of my earliest memories were being alone in the house.

I didn't have much choice....3 stations......so I escaped household abuse and watched lotsa TV........Cable Guy kinda childhood for me. I was left alone at home ...A LOT. Some of my earliest memories were being alone in the house.

That reminds me,.. to all the kids that are reading this and are also left home alone,.. here's what to do if you have any criminals that break into your home. :lol

Who doesn't like robots? :wink
I don't ,I can post a video of a robot shooting accurately on a range .

Its kicked pushed and rolled on,thr ground rights itself and only,shoots its target .imagine that trying to kill you ,it has no sense of morality ,only does what its programmed.

To kill you .you may shoot its center out,its legs may stop but it can still aim and shoot .

My truck had two bad sensors ,it will stall out a lot ,runs either rich or lean.yet no codes.computers on cars are notorious for that .its that reason why I'm,skeptical.my,work truck lost its tps,in its throttle body .it wouldn't go faster then 10.imagine if it was going over 70 and that all of a sudden .

They build junk ,more then you think.

Me!!

What is this and why do we need it?
What does it mean to be human?
We will eventually lose sight of this in the future to come.

Agree,cherry 2000.imagine going to restaurant ,hotel ,buy groceries these are there ,one can easily buy food ,stuff and not the leave the house .I have ordered parts in,this manner.

My truck had two bad sensors ,it will stall out a lot ,runs either rich or lean.yet no codes.computers on cars are notorious for that .its that reason why I'm,skeptical.my,work truck lost its tps,in its throttle body .it wouldn't go faster then 10.imagine if it was going over 70 and that all of a sudden .

They build junk ,more then you think.
You can get a new diagnostic tester that reports to your cell phones. Bluetooth tech.

It reports and records what's going on with your vehicle while driving. Plugs in same place as the other diagnostic tools.

The crankshaft harmonic balancer was going out on my wife's car. Caused all kinds of problems intermittently. The mechanic couldn't find the issue.
Finally found it myself. (It started squeaking and wobbling)

$600 later...no more problems...for a while.
The more complicated a Gizmo becomes the easier it is to break or not work.

You can get a new diagnostic tester that reports to your cell phones. Bluetooth tech.

It reports and records what's going on with your vehicle while driving. Plugs in same place as the other diagnostic tools.

The crankshaft harmonic balancer was going out on my wife's car. Caused all kinds of problems intermittently. The mechanic couldn't find the issue.
Finally found it myself. (It started squeaking and wobbling)

$600 later...no more problems...for a while.
The more complicated a Gizmo becomes the easier it is to break or not work.
And is tractable and hackable .I won't use them as they asked me on the app to give my,location when I used that.and it doesn't give you live data,you would have pay the software company to allow you to see it.they also have shops they recommend ,none where any local.fishy.plus if you get a newer car,update time .

I have a cheap reader .it works its how I knew what went bad.still no,codes yet live data shows the maf and tps are off

Okay that right there is a robot with way too much knowledge in my opinion. I just meant that I do believe robots could be helpful to our society so we wouldn't have to do as much work for ourselves.
When computers were first sold the work week,was sold as a few days,that turned out quite well.

If it does happen ,it won't be like it is promised.

Ai,a rhomba learns your house ,it stores it. Alexa listens to you,your phone can be hacked and is never truly off.

Ironic we are talking on the internet which was sold as a blessing and yet the bane if society today is laid on it.I'm not free of guilt either but well pre 90s,while not perfect ,people tended to associate better and were less distracted .its an omen when these creators shun themselves from the things they made.

Back