Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

Jesus the Man Before John !

I think the Fathers Spirit was there as in the Spirit of God or Holy Spirit. That the angel was standing in the presence of God. Hence the ground was Holy ground.
Certainly, the angels aren’t independent self-existing beings who do what they will. They are dependent on God for their existence.. they are dependent on His Spirit to live and move and do as He commands them.
God Himself does not have to go where they go, but His Spirit does.
Joshua worship the angel of the Lord as he would if the Father himself was standing in front of him.

Last edited:
No, the Angel appeared as an Angel. Gods Holy Spirit is not visible to man.

You keep avoiding the question. Are you a JW?
I have addressed that question already and Im not answering it now, its just a diversion. However you seem to deny that God appeared as an Angel, and if He did, The Son of God has appeared as an Angel, and if so, the Chief/Prince of them all.

I have addressed that question already and Im not answering it now, its just a diversion. However you seem to deny that God appeared as an Angel, and if He did, The Son of God has appeared as an Angel, and if so, the Chief/Prince of them all.
I guess that means yes you are a JW otherwise you would state NO. God has not shown Himself as an Angel. He glorifies Himself. He shows Himself as God Almighty. Jesus's spirit was before the world began and in Him all the fullness of God the Father was pleased to dwell. The Son, who was before the world began, had the Fathers very nature in Him as in Mighty God. God was the Logos. So, Jesus, "the Man", was not before Adam in any meaning of the word "man". God was the Logos with the Father in the beginning.

Back