Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Judgement coming september 2015 to america...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This might be one one the sites, if you Google it there are others just Google the title of this thread i found this..

The next couple of years is going to change the world. I’m not talking sea change. I’m talking Biblical apocalypse and Second Coming change. Many people are waking up. God knows. Satan knows. The governments know. The Illuminati who rule the world know. Do you know?

On September 23, President Obama will hold a meeting with Pope Francis at the white house. In the 12th century Saint Malachy, the Archbishop of Armagh, received a prophecy that there would be 112 more popes. Pope Francis is that 112th pope. In 1971, C. Alan Martin received a vision of 12 houses. Years later God showed him in a dream the meaning of the houses. They represented 12 remaining Presidents. The first house represented Truman. The 12th house is Obama. The end of both prophecy and vision was destruction and judgement.

On September 24th Pope Francis will be the first pope to ever address congress. Why?

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/06/are-you-prepared-for-september-2015-2470032.html

tob

*edit: this site is even listed.. :)

Eugene... family is calling me away if you have time please check out this video..

We got moved inot our new home all is fine here.. .our son has lost his home in the Valley fire .. so i am not here much just now... I will be back to clean up the OFF topic posts...

This isn't the OT. Nowadays false prophets get book deals, television coverage, devoted followers, etc. Every worldly thing but accountability.

Yes, I know...I was replying to the OP, who seems to think God STILL operates in the OT/OC fashion.

Eugene... family is calling me away if you have time please check out this video..

We got moved inot our new home all is fine here.. .our son has lost his home in the Valley fire .. so i am not here much just now... I will be back to clean up the OFF topic posts...
Got you covered.

America is ripe for judgement. How ripe or how pregnant is the question up for grabs.

America carries God's name. (Like it or not). From Black's Law Dictionary to the Ten Commandments engraved in the stone outside of the SCOTUS to even the money we have. There is no denying it.

So as such we, as a nation, are judged by how well we exhibit a Christian lifestyle. But we continue to murder babies in the womb and sell their parts. We also endorse homosexual marriage today.
We also force other nations to adopt all our government style and practices into their cultures... Whether appropriate or not.

Our many denominations have obscured the Gospel message by majoring in minor ordinances and traditions to where the different denominations seem to be at violent odds with each other.

Everywhere our government has tried to get involved with nation building chaos rules...and the chaos rules the day in many major metropolitan areas.

This nation is definitely ripe for judgement. We have more luxurious lifestyles than any other nation has ever had but we also have more chaos and more people in prison.

Whether we last another ten days or ten years I know I am ashamed of what we have become.

America is ripe for judgement. How ripe or how pregnant is the question up for grabs.
America carries God's name. (Like it or not). From Black's Law Dictionary to the Ten Commandments engraved in the stone outside of the SCOTUS to even the money we have. There is no denying it.
So as such we, as a nation, are judged by how well we exhibit a Christian lifestyle. But we continue to murder babies in the womb and sell their parts. We also endorse homosexual marriage today.
We also force other nations to adopt all our government style and practices into their cultures... Whether appropriate or not.
Our many denominations have obscured the Gospel message by majoring in minor ordinances and traditions to where the different denominations seem to be at violent odds with each other.
Everywhere our government has tried to get involved with nation building chaos rules...and the chaos rules the day in many major metropolitan areas.
This nation is definitely ripe for judgement. We have more luxurious lifestyles than any other nation has ever had but we also have more chaos and more people in prison.
Whether we last another ten days or ten years I know I am ashamed of what we have become.

The ENTIRE world is subject to God's plan and mercy. 2 Peter 3:9 (NIV). Not just America, north, south or USA. Individuals are saved, not nations. There is not one single Christian nation on earth, nor was it EVER God's will to have one. His desire is to rule in INDIVIDUAL hearts and minds.

I tried to listen to it, but just got off a 10 hour overnight shift and have been awake for almost 24 hours, so I'm going to have to put the rest of it off until later too. I did listen to the first part about California, and my first impression is that I've been hearing these same exact so called prophesies of doom for California by certain times for my entire life and they've all obviously been false. My first instinct is to caution Christians, especially relatively new Christians to be very skeptical of anyone who is repeating false prophesies and just trying to make them fit today. All the things he's talked about regarding California that I heard so far: earthquakes, fires, droughts, economic crisis, evils of Hollywood, etc, etc, etc is all very old news and many claims have been made in the past that God was going to judge California by such and such a date with things like the entire state being destroyed by earthquakes, fire, or what have you. None of them ever came true. All past "prophets" claiming these exact same things being the demise of California were proven false.

I'll look a the rest of it later and re-watch the entire thing when I'm more awake, but for now I just feel a real need to caution Christians against putting any faith or credence into anyone repeating so called prophesies that have already been proven false so many times.

yes mam... that's the one
You may notice a number of posts are deleted .. I took the thread off topic you did nothing to worry about.. The post were off topic .. they were about where the video could be found but not the content of the video... :)

If/when history repeats itself bible believing Christians will get the blame, Nero pulled that one.. his title at the time?

Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus Pontifex Maximus with tribunician power imperator father of the country..

tob

Israel, like America carries God's name and is not graded by the same standard as "everyone else". The church Fathers that named European countries had more sense than America did.

It's the inclusion of the Name that means all the difference. Don't mess with the Holy if you can't perform the job description.

And where we have allowed others in with great tolerance we never should have let them take over.

Remember how full the churches were after 9-11?
But they didn't stay that way...

What a shame.

Few more days then this false prophecy can be but to rest and the thread is locked.

Surely this forum doesnt allow false prophecy have its say right?.

I'm not going to say that it's false because of how ripe for judgement we are.

I can say its false in October... But someone might have a new one then for October.

The truth is that ALL the actors are on the stage now and its just a matter of time before the scene of the final eschaton is reached... At least the part that pertains to us.

When exactly its coming I know I don't know. But it can be any day now. And if you hear tale that I am escaping in a hurry from the USA...you just might want to follow.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back