Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Judgment seat of Christ: Wheat and tares

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

RBDERRICK

Supporter
Rom 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds: To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

For there is no respect of persons with God.

1 Peter{1:14} As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: {1:15} But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; {1:16} Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. {1:17} And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man’s work, pass the time of your sojourning [here] in fear:

Since we know that all men shall be judged by our works, then when are the believers judged by our works?

The body of Christ meets the Lord in the air at His second coming, and so are not part of the rest of the dead, that are judged by their works at the GWT.

The believers' works are judged at His second coming from His judgment seat in the air:

2Co 5:9Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences

First, the Scripture is speaking of our bodily works, whether good or bad. Second, that judgment of our works is for whether we are accepted of Him, or not.

Mat 7:21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 7:22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The Scripture does not say the judgment of works at Christ's seat, separates souls from their bad works done on earth, in order to preserve the soul. Purgatory after the grave is only the wishful thinking of unrepented sinners.

The time for being separated from our bad deeds is now on earth, by repentance unto the Lord for His mercy's sake.

And lastly, we see it's the warning of the terror of the Lord, not any chiding about 'missing out' on rewards of ministry, nor any post-grave purging. It confirms the Scriptures, that the Lord and the Father will also certainly judge His people according to our works, without respect of persons.

Collosians{3:23} And whatsoever ye do, do [it] heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; {3:24} Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. {3:25} But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

Heb 10:30For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

The Scriptures confirm the judgment of God's people according to our works, whether good or bad, right or wrong, obedient or disobedient, with the reward of honour and glory, or of tribulation and anguish.

God's judgment of works is to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile, to the beleiver first, and also to the unbeliever.

While there is no such judgment of works to separate good and bad deeds from a soul, there is however, a judgment of works to separate good and bad souls from the body of Christ at His coming: The good wheat doing good, and the bad tares doing bad.

Mat 13:30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

And so, Christ's judgment seat at His coming again, is the judgment of works of the believers that repent and do good, and those who do not.

2Ti 2:19Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

The wheat are the doers of righteousness by the faith of Jesus, and the tares are the doers of unrighteousness only naming His name.

Rev 14:15And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

That judgment of works shall be manifest in a moment of time with the resurrection of the just believers unto the Lord in the air, and harvested separate from the disobedient unbelievers to wail with all unrepented inhabitors on earth.

The separation by works from wheat and tares, is the separation of living and dead branches.

Jhn 15:5I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

It's the separation of the believers that wait patiently in well doing, that are rewarded with His resurrection and rule, and them naming His name that do wrong and are rewarded with the hypocrites on earth.

Mat 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

Matth 24:48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Knowing the terror of the Lord, the Scriptures persuade all believers naming His name to do good, and not bad, to abide in Him, and not be cut off, to wait for Him in well doing, and faint not by evil works.

The judgment seat of Christ is at His second coming and harvest from the earth of the righteous wheat from tares, living branches from dead, and faithful servants from the disobedient.

The Lord's righteous judgment at His seat is with His people. And it's the works done in our bodies that are judged, not the faith spoken in words only.

1Jo 3:18My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

The judgment seat of Christ is the favor or terror of the Lord, brought to the earth at His coming, first to His people and then the world:

2 Peter{4:17} For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God? {4:18} And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Before the judgment of sheep and goats of nations on earth from Jerusalem, is the judgment of wheat and tares of believers from His seat in the air.

The judgment seat in old Rome was the Governor's provincial seat of law and judgment, that was in the stead of Caesar.

From the governor's seat, he exercised all the power and authority of Caesar's own throne in Rome. It was different in location only, but not in power of law and judgment. It's the same case in American law by court annexes.

The judgment seat of Christ is the same in manner of having all power and right to execute judgment and law on earth, as that of the Father's own great white throne in heaven. The difference between Roman and American seats of justice, that only represented the highest throne and court of the land, is that there is no appeal to Caesar, the supreme court, nor the Father from the Son's judgment on earth.

Jhn 5:22For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

And the judgment seat of Christ is not only in a different location, but is also moveable from heaven to earth, first in the air to judge between wheat and tares, and then in Jersuslaem to judge between sheep and goats.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

And so the seat from which the Lord judges the earth is a white seat, of the same whitenss and righteousness as that throne in heaven. And the Lord rides on that judgment seat of a white horse, coming down from heaven to the earth, first in the air, and finally into Jersualem itself.

Many conquering warrior kings, caesars, and generals have made war, and judged their own soldiers and alien armies from their own horses' seats.

Hey RBDERRICK.
I like how Paul said,

Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 1Cor.11:1 KJV

It really puts our Lords' suffering into perspective. Paul wanted to experience the type of love the Messiah has for people,

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Phil.3:10 KJV

Being conformed to Christs' image is becoming one with Him. In other words being "married", which includes engagement,

...a chaste virgin... 2Cor.11:2 KJV

is complete before the Messiahs' return. It's simply wasn't recognized as a beautiful gem to everyone but it only matter how God sees things.

Hey RBDERRICK.
I like how Paul said,

Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 1Cor.11:1 KJV

It really puts our Lords' suffering into perspective. Paul wanted to experience the type of love the Messiah has for people,

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Phil.3:10 KJV

Being conformed to Christs' image is becoming one with Him. In other words being "married", which includes engagement,

...a chaste virgin... 2Cor.11:2 KJV
True.

is complete before the Messiahs' return.
Exactly. If our sanctification in Christ is not complete at His coming, then our part in Christ will be caste out as tares and dead limbs of the world.

The judgment of the believers' works are at His judgment seat from the air. Only them completely in Christ shall rise to meet Him in the air.

Rev{3:15} I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. {3:16} So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Mat 12:33Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
2Co 7:1Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

1 Thess{5:22} Abstain from all appearance of evil. {5:23} And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. {5:24} Faithful [is] he that calleth you, who also will do it.

Last edited:
The division made between the believers on earth naming the name of Christ, will be made by His righteous judgment of works. Here are the examples of separation unto resurrection and life, or unto wrath and death.

Wheat and tares. Living limbs and dead. Faithful servants and the disobedient. Hot and cold or lukewarm. Having oil in our lamps or not. Obeying the Lord or only naming His name. Completely sanctified in Him, or unsanctified and incomplete.

That judgment of works shall be manifest in a moment of time with the resurrection of the just believers unto the Lord in the air, and harvested separate from the disobedient unbelievers to wail with all unrepented inhabitors on earth
John6:
28 Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”

29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

As James says there is more to Christianity than just having faith, but there is far more involved in works than deeds.

John6:
28 Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”

29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

As James says there is more to Christianity than just having faith, but there is far more involved in works than deeds.
Very true. The work of God is to have faith toward God.

1Pe 1:20Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

The works we now do, are no more our own, but only with Him by His faith.

And lest we vainly imagine all God requires is to believe, then we are judged by our works, not just by what we believe.

The believers' works are judged at His judgment seat in the air. The nations works are judged at His judgment seat in Jersualem.

True.

Exactly. If our sanctification in Christ is not complete at His coming, then our part in Christ will be caste out as tares and dead limbs of the world.

The judgment of the believers' works are at His judgment seat from the air. Only them completely in Christ shall rise to meet Him in the air.

Rev{3:15} I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. {3:16} So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Mat 12:33Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
2Co 7:1Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

1 Thess{5:22} Abstain from all appearance of evil. {5:23} And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. {5:24} Faithful [is] he that calleth you, who also will do it.
The judgment seat of Christ (His mercy seat behind the veil) is the Great White Throne.

The NT writers made it clear how this earth will be cleansed by fire upon the return of our Lord and no mortal man can survive it.

So "coming in clouds to meet Christ and believers who previously died" can easily mean knowing them intimately in Spirit. It's like when Paul says,

if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it. 1Cor.12:26 NKJV

We identify with all believers living and dead being one body in Christ with them from Adam until the last believer in Christ. Jesus said,

lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. Mt.28:20 NKJV

Unless we understand the Messiah speaking of the OT scriptures in Spirit it's not possible to understand how the beast has always been defeated by refusing the gift of Gods' love.

The prophets only looked weak because they believed in Gods' promises even though many never received them before they died. Heb.11 says they held tight to their faith in our Lord.

By His resurrection, Jesus defeated the most powerful empire on earth up to that time. It's how He did this that unlocks all the scriptures.

My understanding is: Christ decides on His Judgment Seat whether or not you followed Him or not. And then judges your soul accordingly.

My understanding is: Christ decides on His Judgment Seat whether or not you followed Him or not. And then judges your soul accordingly.
Those who do not believe have been condemned already. There is no need for them to appear before the judgment seat. They will not be raised from the dead. The only ones to be judged by their works are those who believed.

This is why Daniel says:
Dan 12:2 - And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
Some to everlasting life,
Some to shame and everlasting contempt.

The judgment seat of Christ (His mercy seat behind the veil) is the Great White Throne.
We must all appea..., is speaking of apostles, saints, and all naming Christ. That's at His coming again and 1st resurrection of His people.

Thousand years before the GWT judgment of the rest of the dead.

The argument of the judgment seat from Scripture stands as given. Unless someone can find any error in it. Alternate theories can be interesting, but only as an exercise of correction.

The NT writers made it clear how this earth will be cleansed by fire upon the return of our Lord and no mortal man can survive it.
At the end of this world of heaven and earth, not at the end of this age at the Lord's coming again. His thousand year reign on earth with His saints, is in between.

So "coming in clouds to meet Christ and believers who previously died" can easily mean knowing them intimately in Spirit. It's like when Paul says,
Rev 1:7Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
Natural eyes can't see spirits

Jhn 5:37And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Spiritualizing, symbolizing, and otherwise allegorizing prophetic events of Scripture, into amorphous clouds of imagination, is how the Bible is turned into fables of man.

Scripture condemns such faery myth-making specifically with the Lord's coming again into the air and over all the earth:

2Pe 1:16For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

Unless we understand the Messiah speaking of the OT scriptures in Spirit it's not possible to understand how the beast has always been defeated by refusing the gift of Gods' love.
Understanding spiritual things of Scripture with the mind of Christ, is not turning prophecy of Scripture into spiritualized myths.

By His resurrection, Jesus defeated the most powerful empire on earth up to that time. It's how He did this that unlocks all the scriptures.
By His resurrection, Jesus Christ defeated all His enemies that slew Him on a cross.
By repenting for His sake and being born again, His enemies become His friends defeating sin and death in their own lives.

Eph 2:1And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

The Roman Empire fell the same as all empires of the world, through weakness of decay within, and stronger enemies without...

We must all appea..., is speaking of apostles, saints, and all naming Christ. That's at His coming again and 1st resurrection of His people.
I was taught this also . This is incorrect. Jesus said,

I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? Jn.11:25-26 KJV

Therefore, the OT saints were made alive before they died. The NT saints were made alive before they died. So when John says,

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or intheir hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev.20:4 KJV

he means they reigned with Christ by trusting Him. They were beheaded for not denying our Lord.
Thousand years before the GWT judgment of the rest of the dead.
The "rest of the dead" weren't born again from the dead.....before they died.
The argument of the judgment seat from Scripture stands as given. Unless someone can find any error in it. Alternate theories can be interesting, but only as an exercise of correction.
Paul said at the judgment seat of Christ,

If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 1Cor.3:15 KJV
At the end of this world of heaven and earth, not at the end of this age at the Lord's coming again. His thousand year reign on earth with His saints, is in between.
Rev 1:7Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
Natural eyes can't see spirits
Neither can they see Christ in us without holiness,

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Heb.12:14 KJV
Jhn 5:37And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
Yes and Peter said he was waiting for Jesus to appear in raging fire.
Spiritualizing, symbolizing, and otherwise allegorizing prophetic events of Scripture, into amorphous clouds of imagination, is how the Bible is turned into fables of man.
Exactly the opposite. People think when our Savior returns, the saints will be given iron rods to correct unbelievers with, instead of the obvious meaning that the "rod of correction" is His teaching.
Fire (like fire that burns physical matter) isn't going to come out of any believers mouth.
Scripture condemns such faery myth-making specifically with the Lord's coming again into the air and over all the earth:

2Pe 1:16For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
He's returning in Majesty, not with man made sandals on.
Understanding spiritual things of Scripture with the mind of Christ, is not turning prophecy of Scripture into spiritualized myths.
The mind of Christ said if we believe in Him now...then right now we are made alive. Right now no weapon on earth can defeat us. Only an unbeliever would disagree.
By His resurrection, Jesus Christ defeated all His enemies that slew Him on a cross.
Lol. That's what I've been saying. Look at how He defeated them.
By repenting for His sake and being born again, His enemies become His friends defeating sin and death in their own lives.
That's what I've been saying. The saints defeated the beast.....before they died.
Eph 2:1And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

The Roman Empire fell the same as all empires of the world, through weakness of decay within, and stronger enemies without...
They were dead in sin already.

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or intheir hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev.20:4 KJV

he means they reigned with Christ by trusting Him. They were beheaded for not denying our Lord.
The prophecy is future not past. When writing the prophecy John used passed tense of what he had seen.

No man on earth reigns with Christ, lest he is uncrucified with Christ, and still reiging over his own life as co-Head of the body.

Especially not for a thousand years. The oldest recorded man on earth is 969 years.

The doctrine of trying to reign with Christ anywhere in heaven or on earth today, is only to lay claim to no judgment of their works on earth unto the second death.

It's also on a 'spirit' reigning, since they have no power to govern, rule, and execute law on earth. Except man allows is.

And such a 'spirit' reign is not a millennium, since it's not for a thousand years. But rather some indeterminant amount of time shared by beleivers naming Christ, in some sort of imaginary daisy-chain fashion.

The "rest of the dead" weren't born again from the dead.....before they died.
Then the works would not be judged to be written in the book of Life or not.

Paul said at the judgment seat of Christ,

If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 1Cor.3:15 KJV
The chapter is ministry, not manner of life.

1Co 3:5Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

1 Cor{3:10} According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon...

The rewards of good ministry of Christ are cities on given to rule by resurrected saints during the Lord's 1000 year reign upon the earth.

If error in ministry is made, then there is no reward, but it immediately burned away. Ministerial errors of doctrine and prophecy and exhortation, are not doing evil works in life.

Unless of course, if the ministering is so bad, that it leads the hearers to their own destruction by transgressions of the law of Christ.

1 Cor{3:16} Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? {3:17} If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are.

2Ti 2:14Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

Rev 2:20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Neither can they see Christ in us without holiness,
True, no man sees Jesus Christ in any person not living godly on earth.

Yes and Peter said he was waiting for Jesus to appear in raging fire.
Peter prophesies the end of this heaven and earth, not the end of this age.

The day of the Lord where He appears in the air for all eyes to see, is his second coming to earth. It's not the day of the Lord, where He does not appear, but only sends His fire from heaven upon the rebellion after His millennium. Nor is the the day of the Lord sitting on His GWT, when heaven and earth flee from His presence.

Exactly the opposite. People think when our Savior returns, the saints will be given iron rods to correct unbelievers with, instead of the obvious meaning that the "rod of correction" is His teaching.
Using doctrine of Christ, to make sure prophecy a myth.

Fire (like fire that burns physical matter) isn't going to come out of any believers mouth.
So you say by unbelief. I wait for the day to show the work.

And that will before immediately before He comes again to appear in the air and recieve His resurrected saints unto Himself.

After the believers's works are judged good or bad, as wheat or tares. The righteous wheat shall rise to meet Him in the air, and the unrighteous tares shall remain on earth to wail with the unbelievers.

He's returning in Majesty, not with man made sandals on.
True. Only false christs still come with natural feet from here or there, and must be told by foolish disciples where he comes from.

Every eye on earth shall Him come again in great power and glory as lightning shining from east to west.

The mind of Christ said if we believe in Him now...then right now we are made alive.
True. Them that repent for Jesus' sake, are made dead to sin and alive to His righteousness.

Right now no weapon on earth can defeat us.
My advice is not to tempt the Lord. Stay away from the business end of knives and guns.

Only an unbeliever would disagree.
I am an unbeliever in your reigning powers from heaven on earth. But still, don't try to prove yourself with a knife or gun. Or snake.

Lol. That's what I've been saying. Look at how He defeated them.
I missed that part. His enemies are all them that sinned against Him at the cross, and all them that sin against Him today.

That's what I've been saying. The saints defeated the beast.....before they died.
True. Not necessarily. All saints have deated sinning in their own lives for Jesus' sake. But some are decieved back into spiritual and/or physical sin by false beasts of ministry.

Some have repented of sinning, and sought His righteousness at all times, but then allowed themselves to return to sinning, and bleieving the lie of being justified by their faith alone, apart from their works.

They are with the tares, that never repented at all.

They were dead in sin already.
Every soul is dead in sins and trespasses, by sinning and trespassing.

The prophecy is future not past. When writing the prophecy John used passed tense of what he had seen.

No man on earth reigns with Christ, lest he is uncrucified with Christ, and still reiging over his own life as co-Head of the body.

Especially not for a thousand years. The oldest recorded man on earth is 969 years.

The doctrine of trying to reign with Christ anywhere in heaven or on earth today, is only to lay claim to no judgment of their works on earth unto the second death.

It's also on a 'spirit' reigning, since they have no power to govern, rule, and execute law on earth. Except man allows is.
The Law has already been set down by God my friend and it's obvious Paul is referring to all mankind at the judgment seat of Christ because he says,

If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the templeof God is holy, which temple ye are. Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. 1Cor.3:15-18 KJV

Nobody is deceived by an unbeliever defiling a believer. A believer can become deceived by thinking of himself as something other than a servant. Paul is warning believers not to think of power as "lordship over", but servitude.
And such a 'spirit' reign is not a millennium, since it's not for a thousand years. But rather some indeterminant amount of time shared by beleivers naming Christ, in some sort of imaginary daisy-chain fashion.
I think I told you before, the Messiah conquered death. The prophets and apostles died the same way and are called "the mighty, conquerors, the strong," etc.

Daisy chain? I'm not the One Who said,

I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours. Jn.4:38 KJV

I'm a gentile. The NT makes it plain gentiles have also been sent sow and reap Gods' planet.
Then the works would not be judged to be written in the book of Life or not.
They're not. The Book of Life contains everyones names. Books of works are aside, but they're "opened" at the same time (Rev.20:12.)
The chapter is ministry, not manner of life.
There is no ministry without manner of life,

Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. For there is nothing covered,that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops. Lk.12:1-3 KJV

we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Heb.10:30-31

The surrounding passages doesn't support being afraid of losing reward, but of damnation.
1Co 3:5Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

1 Cor{3:10} According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon...

The rewards of good ministry of Christ are cities on given to rule by resurrected saints during the Lord's 1000 year reign upon the earth.

If error in ministry is made, then there is no reward, but it immediately burned away.
Then there is no reason whatever to mention the believer himself even being exposed to fire, is there?
And honest errors can be made and corrected but that's not what Paul is warning against.
Ministerial errors of doctrine and prophecy and exhortation, are not doing evil works in life.
That depends on what someones' motive is.
Unless of course, if the ministering is so bad, that it leads the hearers to their own destruction by transgressions of the law of Christ.

1 Cor{3:16} Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? {3:17} If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are.

2Ti 2:14Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
Yes and now we see Paul warns believers about this because not only our works are exposed to Christs' fire, but our rear ends also. The fire cannot harm a true believer.
Rev 2:20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
He gave her time to repent fir a reason.
True, no man sees Jesus Christ in any person not living godly on earth.
Right, but they do see Him in other people because we're following the Holy Spirit,

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Phil.2:5

What mind? That He was equal to God, but served people. In other words, God put us in charge to show His kindness.

And I'm not going to answer the rest because it's all upside down.
Theologians have misunderstood how God sees. The way the prophesied Messiah ruled all in gentleness and then defeated the enemy of all mankind is meaningless to them. And as part of His body on earth He says we have victory when we fight like He did. But it's meaningless when the war is future. And completely meaningless when the stong are viewed as harsh rulers.

I always saw God in the OT as harsh and wondered why Jesus' teachings seem contrary.

Then I look at what Jesus said about judgment being delayed because it's not His Fathers' will to destroy sinners.

Then I look at how Jesus could have used the law against the religious leaders who conspired to murder Him but chose not to because they would have died in their sins.

Now He's on the mercy seat because His blood is covering the testimony of the law.

The mercy seat and the Throne of God in scripture are the same thing.

He's on the Throne because He decides which sinner is protected from the law by His blood.

Rom 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds: To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

For there is no respect of persons with God.

1 Peter{1:14} As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: {1:15} But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; {1:16} Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. {1:17} And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man’s work, pass the time of your sojourning [here] in fear:

Since we know that all men shall be judged by our works, then when are the believers judged by our works?
RBDERRICK--- You are confusing the (2) judgments. There is the "Judgment Seat of Christ" for Believers, and the "Great White Throne Judgment" for unbelievers. These are two ENTIRELY DIFFERENT judgments. Have you ever read the Parable of the Laborers? (See Matthew 20) No matter what hour they were hired they were all paid the same wage.

What this parable is pointing out is that each of us as Christians is saved on the same level. Just as it says about those IN ADAM: "There is none righteous, no, not one". Those who are born-again, regenerated, true believers, IN CHRIST, are all on the same level at salvation. There are none unrighteous, no, not one. Because each has put on the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF JESUS CHRIST. In ADAM all are EQUALLY UNRIGHTEOUS. In CHRIST all are EQUALLY RIGHTEOUS.

None of us is considered better than another---we were equally unjust---and are saved to be equally justified in Christ. That is what this parable is teaching. None of us receive MORE SALVATION than another. It is equal ground. ALL SIN has ALREADY BEEN JUDGED on the cross. The JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST is not for PUNITIVE JUDGMENT. All anger is past for true believers. "There is therefore now no condemnation to them who are IN Christ Jesus" (Romans 8:1) No UNBELIEVER will be at this Judgment seat. Matthew 7:22, 23 does not happen at this Judgment seat. That will happen at the GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT (1000) years later!

The Judgment Seat of Christ is for REWARDS for works done in the body AS A CHRISTIAN. These works are not done in OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS---they are done in the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF CHRIST. That is why all of us who are rewarded there will throw our crowns at Jesus' feet! We will know that every crown received was due to what JESUS DID, not what WE DID. This judgment is not to determine who is really a believer or not----this judgment seat is to reward those who ARE TRUE BELIEVERS. Again, this is a judgment seat to determine rewards---NOT JUSTICE.

1000 years AFTER this Judgment occurs the GREAT WHITE THRONE Judgment will occur. Everyone at that Judgment will be judged by works. Why? Because they have rejected salvation through Jesus Christ alone. They will be SHOWN WHY they are CONDEMNED. The LAW will be opened, and their works will be compared to what the Law demands---and they will be found to be cursed people. They have refused the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF CHRIST and lived according to their own will and have remained IN ADAM.

Included in this crowd will be FALSE BELIEVERS (DOGS) and APOSTATES. These false believers and apostates will not be at the Judgment Seat of Christ---because that Judgment seat is for BELIEVERS who are JUSTIFIED--the anger is past for them---the wrath has been absorbed on the cross by Jesus. "And all whose names are not found written in the Book of Life were thrown into the Lake of Fire". NO TRUE BELIEVERS will be at the GREAT WHITE THRONE to be judged. They have ALREADY been judged when Jesus died for them on the cross and took ALL OF THEIR SINS AND ALL OF GOD'S WRATH upon HIMSELF.

Do not confuse and mix these two different judgments. No TRUE BORN-AGAIN BELIEVER need fear Punitive Judgment for sins or works at the Judgment Seat of Christ. They may face sorrow when they discover that they are not receiving a crown due to laziness, etc. And in my opinion that sorrow will be the greatest because they have NO CROWN TO THROW AT JESUS' FEET. The sorrow will not be for not wearing a crown----but for not having one to throw at the Lord's feet! But there will be no ANGER or WRATH at the Judgment Seat of Christ. There will be no separating the tares from the wheat there-----the angels will do that BEFORE that Judgment occurs. We must always remember we are saved UNTO Good Works---not BY our works (Eph. 2:10).

Last edited:
RBDERRICK--- You are confusing the (2) judgments. There is the "Judgment Seat of Christ" for Believers, and the "Great White Throne Judgment" for unbelievers. These are two ENTIRELY DIFFERENT judgments.
Reread. My arguement is about Jesus Christ judging the works of the believers and servants naming His name, whether good or bad. Not about the GWT judging the works of the rest of the dead.

Have you ever read the Parable of the Laborers? (See Matthew 20) No matter what hour they were hired they were all paid the same wage.
See the verse given about believers laboring to be accepted of the Lord at His judgment seat. And the terror of the Lord awaiting them that labor to do evil rather than good.

Heb 10:26For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

What this parable is pointing out is that each of us as Christians is saved on the same level.
Not all believers are the same in works. The righteous wheat do good, and the unrighteous tares do bad. The Lord will come sitting on His seat to judge His people by their works accordingly.

Just as it says about those IN ADAM: "There is none righteous, no, not one". Those who are born-again, regenerated, true believers, IN CHRIST, are all on the same level at salvation.
The judgment seat of Christ is about believers professing His name, not about unbelievers with no profession of faith in Him.

Even as the Son obeyed the Father unto the end, so do His wheat. Even as Adam bastardized his sonship of God, so do the tares.

In ADAM all are EQUALLY UNRIGHTEOUS. In CHRIST all are EQUALLY RIGHTEOUS.
True. By doing unrighteousness as Adam, and by doing righteousness as Christ. There is no righteousness done better than another, nor unrighteousness done worse than another.

The Father's judgment of everyone's work is between righteousness and unrighteousness. The judgment seat of Christ is with the believers first, followed by the rest of the dead after His millennium expires.

None of us is considered better than another---we were equally unjust---
If you and others say so.

But there are them that say, none of us doing His righteousness is better than another: We are equally just.

All anger is past for true believers.
I don't read of 'true' believers in Scripture. God only makes difference between good and bad believers. Believers that do good, and believers that do bad.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them who are IN Christ Jesus"
That are walking after the Spirit, and are not walking after the flesh.

Matthew 7:22, 23 does not happen at this Judgment seat.
Mat 7:23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

At the Lord's judgment of believers' works, the bad doers will depart from the presence of the Lord, even as Cain that repented not.

That will happen at the GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT (1000) years later!
They then will be judged by their bad works, with the resurrection of the rest of the dead at the GWT.

This judgment is not to determine who is really a believer or not---
Correct. It's the judgment of works bewteen just and unjust believers.

They may face sorrow when they discover that they are not receiving a crown due to laziness, etc.
Laziness can be judged as ministerial failure.

But laziness is not doing bad, unless it is blamed for not doing the good we know to do:

Jas 4:17Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

The dsiciples fell asleep rather than pray with Jesus in the garden, however He did not judge them to be trespassers for it. He told them to sleep on after He had prayed.

Rom 10:11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

1Pe 4:15But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf

1Jo 2:28And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

The shame of bad unjust believers doing unrighteousness and trespass at His coming, will not be for laziness, tardiness, or forgetfulness.

The Judgment Seat of Christ is for REWARDS for works done in the body AS A CHRISTIAN.
The only reward for believers at His judgment seat, is resurrection unto life to rise and meet Him in the air.

Ministerial rewards for the resurrected righteous believers, are cities to rule during His millennial reign on earth.

Luk 19:15And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds. And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

Mat 25:26His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

Matth 25:28Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
There are no rewards for the bad believers, other than that same reward and wages for all doers of unrighteousness.
Heb 10:29Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Knowing the vengeance and terror of the Lord for them that do evil, the Scriptures warn all believers, that He shall judge His people by works.
That vengeance of the Lord is not only for them that do bad in his name, but also is especially for them that trouble the saints by bad and destructive ministry.

Gal 1:6I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel. Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Last edited:
The JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST is not for PUNITIVE JUDGMENT.
No, neither is hell created for bad men and women.

Mat 25:41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mat 10:28And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

But the righteous judgment of God by works must be made, so as to separate the just from the unjust forever, else God cannot dwell with man forever on the new earth.

Jhn 14:3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

The righteous Lord Jesus Christ does not come again with His judgment seat, just to judge his people, but to recieve His own righteous wheat unto Himself.

Jhn 3:17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And even as coming to earth the first time, He will not come again just to condemn the unrighteous tares, but rather to justify the good believers by works. Neither with His first nor second coming, does the Lord come to condemn the unjust, but He must judge our works nonetheless, in order to keep His word of not acquitting the guilty without judgment:

Nah 1:3The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

Psa 96:13Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

The problem with unjust believers, who know by themselves that they are not justified by their own works, is like the world of the unjust, they see the Lord's righteous judgment of works, as only being bad for themselves.

John 3:19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But the just beleivers doing the Lord's righteousness with Him, await His righteous judgment of works unto justification, not unto condemnation.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

The righteous believers do indeed know the fear the Lord, and the terror of His vengeance upon all evil deeds, that first must begin with His people. But they do not fear His judgment between good and bad deeds.

The believers however that repent not of all their unjust works in the face of the Lord, only see righteous judgment of any works, especially of their own, as a terrible thing to avoid at all costs.

Which ends in the grave, or at His coming again to righteously judge His people remaining alive on earth.

2 Peter{4:17} For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God? {4:18} And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

The returning Lord Jesus Christ does not come just to condemn the bad, even as at His coming in the flesh. But He must righteously judge the works of His people between the wheat and the tares, so that He may also justly judge the world:

Rom 3:5But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man) God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?

If the Lord will not take venageance upon the unrighteous believers, how then can He take vengeance on the unrighteous world of unbelievers? Shall the righteous Judge of all the earth acquit His guilty people, and yet condemn the guilty people of the world? God forbid.

Reread. My arguement is about Jesus Christ judging the works of the believers and servants naming His name, whether good or bad. Not about the GWT judging the works of the rest of the dead.

See the verse given about believers laboring to be accepted of the Lord at His judgment seat. And the terror of the Lord awaiting them that labor to do evil rather than good.

Heb 10:26For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Not all believers are the same in works. The righteous wheat do good, and the unrighteous tares do bad. The Lord will come sitting on His seat to judge His people by their works accordingly.

The judgment seat of Christ is about believers professing His name, not about unbelievers with no profession of faith in Him.

Even as the Son obeyed the Father unto the end, so do His wheat. Even as Adam bastardized his sonship of God, so do the tares.

True. By doing unrighteousness as Adam, and by doing righteousness as Christ. There is no righteousness done better than another, nor unrighteousness done worse than another.

The Father's judgment of everyone's work is between righteousness and unrighteousness. The judgment seat of Christ is with the believers first, followed by the rest of the dead after His millennium expires.

If you and others say so.

But there are them that say, none of us doing His righteousness is better than another: We are equally just.

I don't read of 'true' believers in Scripture. God only makes difference between good and bad believers. Believers that do good, and believers that do bad.

That are walking after the Spirit, and are not walking after the flesh.

Mat 7:23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

At the Lord's judgment of believers' works, the bad doers will depart from the presence of the Lord, even as Cain that repented not.

They then will be judged by their bad works, with the resurrection of the rest of the dead at the GWT.

Correct. It's the judgment of works bewteen just and unjust believers.

Laziness can be judged as ministerial failure.

But laziness is not doing bad, unless it is blamed for not doing the good we know to do:

Jas 4:17Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

The dsiciples fell asleep rather than pray with Jesus in the garden, however He did not judge them to be trespassers for it. He told them to sleep on after He had prayed.

Rom 10:11For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

1Pe 4:15But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf

1Jo 2:28And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

The shame of bad unjust believers doing unrighteousness and trespass at His coming, will not be for laziness, tardiness, or forgetfulness.

The only reward for believers at His judgment seat, is resurrection unto life to rise and meet Him in the air.

Ministerial rewards for the resurrected righteous believers, are cities to rule during His millennial reign on earth.

Luk 19:15And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds. And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

Mat 25:26His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

Matth 25:28Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents. For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
There are no rewards for the bad believers, other than that same reward and wages for all doers of unrighteousness.
Heb 10:29Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Knowing the vengeance and terror of the Lord for them that do evil, the Scriptures warn all believers, that He shall judge His people by works.
That vengeance of the Lord is not only for them that do bad in his name, but also is especially for them that trouble the saints by bad and destructive ministry.

Gal 1:6I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel. Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

You are still confusing the judgments. Apostates will be thrown into the Lake of Fire, There is no Lake of Fire at the Judgment Seat of Christ-----the Lake of Fire is at the very end of time----at the GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT. Professing or not--they are UNBELIEVERS. Unbelievers will be judged at the GREAT WHITE THRONE, not at the Judgment seat of Christ. Hebrews 10:26 and Matt. 7:23 are verses speaking of those who professed to be Christians and turned away---or use the Gospel for gain. They are UNBELIEVERS. They will PLEAD with God at that day about their good works, and miracles done in his name--but he will say "I never knew you" and have them thrown into the Lake of Fire. Again, the Lake of Fire is at the LAST JUDGMENT---THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT. The Devil is thrown into that Lake at that time---and the only TWO people in the Lake of Fire at that time are the Beast and the False Prophet who are thrown ALIVE into the lake of fire 1000 years BEFORE Satan is (See Revelation 20).

The Judgment Seat of Christ is for REWARDS----not Justice for sins or disobedience. Read 1 Corinthians 3--some will receive NO REWARDS and will be "saved as though by fire'. But none will be thrown into the Lake of Fire. The Lord chastises believers here and now so "they will not be condemned with the world". You are wrong to think that Jesus is going to PUNISH believers at the Judgment Seat of Christ. The "punishment" believers will receive is the realization that they have lost crowns they could have had---crowns they could have thrown at Jesus' feet.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back