Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Lets have a little trivia game

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
No one answered my question yet either. Though that could be because I watch way more tv than the rest of you.

Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

Let's stick to TV shows...

How many ranks did Gomer Pyle hold and what were they?

The TOG​

:rollingpin and I know how to use it :hysterical

Uh-oh...:erm
I started to get my confidence again when i read that TOG's crossbow wasn't his...but then I clicked back a page and there you were, lol.
(hey BTW, is that a vrossbow or a rifle. Looking close at it is confusing. it's looks like a rifle with the scope and stuff but also like a crossbow. I've seen crossbows that take a scope and stuff, but not quite like this one...?)

Oh I got a trivia question. About a movie. What was the name of the first gang related movie?

I doubt that anyone will get this question, I didn't know it either, but my dad asked me if I would find this movie for him and burn it to disc for him to use. I had never heard of it and it took me over a year to find it, even on the internet, lol! The name of the movie is "City across the River" a 1949 flick. Pret-ty boring by today's standards.

I have a new question for you. In my morning bible reading, this chapter I was reading seemed to just go on and on. After I was done reading it, I wondered, wow, this must be the longest chapter in the bible, so I googled it, and sure enough, it is the longest chapter in the bible...What chapter is it?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back