Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Let's talk about homosexuality (again!)

Yeah….
I don’t understand why some vocal lgbtq demand a remake of Christianity ✝️ for their lifestyle…
Because the Word of God condemns their lifestyle.

This is seen with all sinners, they love their sin and hate God's truth.

That is why Christianity is so hated.

Nevertheless, this does not affect Gods plan and purpose for the true church.

Satan leads the false christianity in the world.

Because the Word of God condemns their lifestyle.

This is seen with all sinners, they love their sin and hate God's truth.

That is why Christianity is so hated.

Nevertheless, this does not affect Gods plan and purpose for the true church.

Satan leads the false christianity in the world.
Yep, that's the essence of the earth beast, looking like a lamb, but speaking like the dragon. Throughout the whole book of Revelation, lamb is Jesus, and this one is no exception.

You're not being asked to "condone" it. The only thing that's being asked of you is to not engage in hate speech, such as going around depicting LGBTQs in all the hateful ways that we've seen here.
Can you post some examples of this hate speech you speak of? Please include links to the posts you get them from so I can see where they are and in context.

Who is or isn't a "true Christian" isn't something I'm interested in. What I see are a lot (and I mean a lot) of people who identify as Christians, attend church, and read the Bible engaging in hate speech against LGBTQs. I also see the damage it's done to the "Great Commission" and the public face of the faith.
It seems you should be interested in who rightly is a Christian.
It isn't those who just identify as Christians who are actually Christ's.
It is those who do as He says.

Paul writes..."And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts." (Gal 5:24)
So when you see folks who still pursue their affections and lusts, you can be assured they are not of Christ.

Calling folks who walk after the "flesh" "Christians", simply shows you are unaware of what a Christian is.

Can you post some examples of this hate speech you speak of? Please include links to the posts you get them from so I can see where they are and in context.

It seems you should be interested in who rightly is a Christian.
I've no more interest in that than I do in who rightly is a Mormon.

Calling folks who walk after the "flesh" "Christians", simply shows you are unaware of what a Christian is.
No, it means I don't care. For every one of you who argues this way, there are just as many who argue the opposite. That's why Christianity has a ridiculous number of denominations, all of which think they're the ones who have it right.

slide-7-splits.jpeg

I've no more interest in that than I do in who rightly is a Mormon.

No, it means I don't care. For every one of you who argues this way, there are just as many who argue the opposite. That's why Christianity has a ridiculous number of denominations, all of which think they're the ones who have it right.
If you are going to accuse someone of being unChristlike, don't you think you should know who your target is ?
If they are posers, they are not Christians.

If you are going to accuse someone of being unChristlike, don't you think you should know who your target is ?
Did I accuse someone of being unChristlike in this thread? I may have, but I don't remember doing so.

Everything you have accused supposed Christians of doing, against the homo-sexual bloc, would fit in that category.
Ah, I see the problem. I've been pointing out how Christians don't need to engage in hate speech against LGBTQs. You equate "engaging in hate speech" with "being unChristlike", and from that you say I'm therefore accusing Christians of being unChristlike.

However, "engaging in hate speech" = "being unChristlike" is your thought process, not mine. Of course you're perfectly free to reach that conclusion, just don't attribute it to me please.

The unregenerate are not interested in truth or anything to do with Christ.

They are interested in only mocking, slandering and making fun of them. They are really doing this to Christ.

Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding, But only in revealing his own mind.

Ah, I see the problem. I've been pointing out how Christians don't need to engage in hate speech against LGBTQs. You equate "engaging in hate speech" with "being unChristlike", and from that you say I'm therefore accusing Christians of being unChristlike.

However, "engaging in hate speech" = "being unChristlike" is your thought process, not mine. Of course you're perfectly free to reach that conclusion, just don't attribute it to me please.
The term “Hate speech” itself is a weapon to shut Christians up, its definition is highly arbitrary, anything you don’t like could be labeled “hate speech”. Jesus preached a lot of “hate speeches” during His ministry, he engaged in numerous “hate speeches” with religious elites. Later in Acts the high priests persecuted the disciples and censored the gospel. Now it’s just repeating of history. “Hate speech” is modern equivalent of “blasphemy” because it offends your LGBTQ god.

Actually you are accusing false Christians of being un-Christ like.
But you mistakenly refer to them as Christians.
Hate speech is of the "flesh", therefore not something a real Christian would do.
Don't blame Christians for things non-Christians do.

The unregenerate are not interested in truth or anything to do with Christ.

They are interested in only mocking, slandering and making fun of them. They are really doing this to Christ.

Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding, But only in revealing his own mind.
Unfortunately the unregenerated falsely use the name of Christ, thus making the real church look bad.

The term “Hate speech” itself is a weapon to shut Christians up, its definition is highly arbitrary, anything you don’t like could be labeled “hate speech”.
When folks like you make up fictional negative narratives about an entire group of people the way you've done here, it's hate speech.

“Hate speech” is modern equivalent of “blasphemy” because it offends your LGBTQ god.
Why do you have to be like that? Why did you have to add in "your LGBTQ god"? Seems like an unnecessary bit of nastiness to me.

Actually you are accusing false Christians of being un-Christ like.
But you mistakenly refer to them as Christians.

Hate speech is of the "flesh", therefore not something a real Christian would do.
Don't blame Christians for things non-Christians do.
Then you should tell them, not me.

Back