Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Mary, the mother of the Lord

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Logic and reason. I can see why you're continuing to evade and avoid my logical arguments, that is, if you really have "the ability to think logically" like you claim.
Logically, if everything a person has is given to him from another, he is not that other who gave it to him.

Logically, a face(person) who has a God is not that God.

Logically, if everything a person has is given to him from another, he is not that other who gave it to him.
Well, I guess we’ll just have to conclude then that you are unwilling to address the logical arguments presented and that your claim that Trinitarianism isn’t reasonable or logical is without basis.

Well, I guess we’ll just have to conclude then that you are unwilling to address the logical arguments presented and that your claim that Trinitarianism isn’t reasonable or logical is without basis.
I’m hoping you can show where Jesus has something, anything, that is not given to him by his God.

How bout something easy, like the fact that God surely has life within Himself. You can’t give something you don’t have. The very life that exists within Him gives life to all things.

Jhn 5:26 - “For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself,

Well that settles that matter. The son was granted(given)to have life within himself.
Ok, so now the son has life within himself. And can give that life to others.
The same life that the Father has always had within Himself, He gives to the son to have that same life within himself.

Can you think of anything else that was not given to him?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back