Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] MUST WATCH: Global COVID Summit - Declaration IV - Restore Scientific Integrity

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Science isn't a collection of opinions. It's facts. And so far, we haven't even gotten a checkable list of these "17,000 doctors." I think I know why.

Given the "effects" of the COVID-19 vaccines have been a much, much lower rate of hospitalization and death, compared to unvaccinated people, it's little odd that "doctors" oppose it.

COVID-19 Data Comparing Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Continue to Be Available, Contrary to Viral Posts

According to this data, for example, unvaccinated people over 5 years old were 2.4 times more likely to test positive for COVID-19 and 9 times more likely to die from COVID-19 in January. And in February, unvaccinated adults ages 18 and older were 5 times more likely to have a COVID-19-associated hospitalization than fully vaccinated adults.

The COVID-19 case and death rate data by vaccination status were last updated on March 17, and cover April 2021 to Feb. 19 for cases and through Jan. 29 for deaths. The data for COVID-19-associated hospitalizations by vaccination status from January 2021 to Feb. 26 were posted on March 24, and then updated on March 31.

The agency has not communicated any intention to discontinue these publications.

“The next update for rates of cases and deaths by vaccination status will be mid-April and include case data through mid-March and death data through late February. Hospitalization rates by vaccination status will be updated end of April and will include data through the end of March. These time frames allow the subject matter experts to process and complete a thorough analysis of the data,” CDC spokeswoman Jasmine Reed told us in an email.

Yet, a March 26 tweet, which went viral, claimed that the “CDC is no longer releasing data comparing vaccinated vs unvaccinated deaths & hospitalizations.” Even though the tweet was later deleted by its author, it is still being shared on other platforms.

Scott Morefield, the author of the tweet and a weekly columnist for the conservative website Townhall, told us he wrote it after seeing Dr. Aaron Kheriaty on the March 26 episode of Fox News’ “Unfiltered with Dan Bongino.”

On the show, Kheriaty, who is against COVID-19 vaccine mandates and was recently fired from the University of California, Irvine for refusing to get vaccinated, questioned the effectiveness of vaccines that have proved to be effective in trials and in the real world. He said “we don’t know” how the COVID-19 vaccines are working in the U.S. “because the CDC is no longer releasing their data comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated cases, hospitalizations and deaths.” A Facebook post with the video, uploaded to the show’s page on March 30, has more than 37,000 views.

Page 1.
NEWS PUNCH June 19 2020:
Fauci Says ‘Science Is Truth’ But Americans Don’t Believe It

That was the Headline , my response:

According to Dr. Fauci science is truth. Now let's examine this statement. First of all, a TRUTH can not be proven to be wrong because it is a truth. That is fact! Now a theory is not necessarily true , it is open- ended until a concrete truth comes about to edify the theory. Such as the Theory of Evolution. Which I and many have successfully debunked, refuted. Truth has put it in its deserving place as a lie . Truth is not fallible.

If science is TRUTH then all medical science would not be able to produce treatments that fail and medicines that treat one issue all while causing another. Therefore, Fauci has simply spoken from his personal opinion . Should a doctor do that, make lofty claims when the facts speak contrary to? What is correct to say is, there is some truths that science has discovered . Therefore, science has a certain amount of truth, but is not all TRUTH. Which Fauci tries to assert. That in and of itself shows Fauci -"the science guy", first lies to himself then to others. And Fauci being fallible himself , because he is not God nor believes in Him , has made that lofty claim from his own fallible nature. He has not had complete success in all his endeavors . That is true for all Creation deniers- concerning God of the Hebrews as Creator, that is.

And if you notice people like Fauci do not even approach 'The Creation FACT' as one in the pursuit of knowledge say....even like approaching a theory or conjecture. Creationism like all science, should be examined through the desire in the quest for knowledge . BUT NO! People like him are not interested in that pursuit because then they will realize they will be held accountable for their actions. TRULY ,"Out of sight , out of mind" for him and the like can be said of their stance. You know they are soooo cliche and come from a clique for the stance of- "What you do not know will not hurt you" "Ignorance is bliss", "Hear no evil , see no evil , speak no evil".....That is, as pertaining to what Fauci and the like do. Don't question their intention that is to question science!

So, it would seem that Fauci with his opinion is a walking oxymoron. He says science is truth, but has also stated that "the Covid -19 response and how the virus works is not an EXACT SCIENCE. It is a nightmare as a matter of fact"- Dr. Fauci. What???

If science is TRUTH , then it should be perfect and be applicable to all forms of attack.
The COVID-19 pandemic is an infectious disease scientist’s “worst nightmare,” said Anthony Fauci, MD, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, during a conversation with School of Medicine Dean Lloyd Minor, MD, on July 13.

So, which is Fauci, Science is TRUTH or it is not an exact- perfect method? If science is TRUTH then science can not fail , right? See people like him depend on the dumbed down masses who too are cliche in the fact of " Resting on their collective laurels" -The term, dating from the mid-nineteenth century, alludes to the wreaths of laurel leaves used to crown the winner of athletic contests in ancient Greek and Roman times; the laurel today remains a symbol of victory. Emanuel Deutsch wrote, “Let them rest on their laurels for a while” (Literary Remains, 1874).

Based on that, it is the research of past men that present men build and that all society rest upon. And that past science which is good but too has always been tweaked why?...because it is imperfect! As for victory, well we know not all battles are won for the good. And as for race being won, well our lives are not over. And those who did not race for God did not receive a victor's crown.

With that said, many past scientific discoveries and / or claims have been open to change and updates in formula . You have heard "don't count you chickens before they hatch" well don't count on Theories as fact nor conjecture as truth, because you may find out you only have empty eggs or at best dead chickens in them. Basing ones life on theories is like a preconceived notion of what could be, to replace what is. Much of science has been found out to be nothing but snake oil from deceptive people looking to make money.

Concerning the vaccines, there are laws in place that prevent people from suing Big Pharma, so regardless of side effects you've got nothing.

Last edited:
Page 2.
Now ,with that said, there too have been many evils perpetrated on all humanity in the name of science and "progress" in. Think about it? More people have died because of so called scientific invention and discoveries than by any other means (concerning wiping out large masses of people in short durations in time) . From wars and the weapons devised through science, biological or otherwise -[ˈsīəns]

NOUN
  1. the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.
a particular area of science.

a systematically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject.

knowledge of any kind.

So science is not always good or benevolent and only an idiot would think science has never been used in a maniacal way. To be so blind to such a fact, shows that people who would think that all men have everyone's best interest in mind are either ignorant or for the lie . Is Fauci simply lying to you ? Of course! Do you really think he is ignorant to the psychology of men (A Field among the sciences) ?

See, since this is not heaven nor some utopian society from someone's wild imagination, it is clear that there is evil behavior perpetrated by some. CLEARLY, THAT IS FACT! We can just read the Bible , our history books , read and watch the news. But Fauci makes this blanket statement "Science is truth" . Clearly he hasn't thought of the implications of that statement. The fact of the matter is , maniacal men are some of the most intelligent (in a worldly sense ) but spiritually depraved people. HISTORY TELLS US THAT. You can't have conquerors who have done the most vile acts against fellow humans if that is not true. They even convince seemingly rational people to conform to their agendas. If that is not true , we would not have had world wars, crazy cults and many mad doctors and scientist throughout our world history. Medical tyranny is out of the Marxist play book, it is the practice of the Reich and all Communism .

In conclusion, science is fallible and can be used for a maniacal purpose. It is more than fair to say then, SCIENCE can be useful and has discovered and brought to light some truths , but it is NOT TRUTH itself . And actually science is revealed to man , man is not science . Think about it ? Yes all truth is useful but science does not possess all truth . If that is not true , then there is not- two sides to a coin, there is no bad action and good, there is not faulty and perfection- the lines become blurred. There is no wrong then according to Fauci and that means the world is in BIG TROUBLE! For that means all science is a go and all is justified in the name of. Irregardless of outcome. VERY DANGEROUS!

Science isn't a collection of opinions. It's facts. And so far, we haven't even gotten a checkable list of these "17,000 doctors." I think I know why.

Given the "effects" of the COVID-19 vaccines have been a much, much lower rate of hospitalization and death, compared to unvaccinated people, it's little odd that "doctors" oppose it.

Such as the Theory of Evolution. Which I and many have successfully debunked, refuted.
Since we can directly observe all of Darwin's points, on an everyday basis, it's really pointless to deny the fact. Evolution is a fact. Perhaps you're confusing the observed phenomenon of evolution with consequences of evolution, like common descent?

Yes, we have all sorts of people who are running around, telling us that their particular re-interpretation of scripture is "TRUTH." But since most of them disagree with each other, I'm skeptical. Meantime, have you found a checkable list of these apparently fictional "17,000 doctors?"

Since we can directly observe all of Darwin's points, on an everyday basis, it's really pointless to deny the fact. Evolution is a fact. Perhaps you're confusing the observed phenomenon of evolution with consequences of evolution, like common descent?

Yes, we have all sorts of people who are running around, telling us that their particular re-interpretation of scripture is "TRUTH." But since most of them disagree with each other, I'm skeptical. Meantime, have you found a checkable list of these apparently fictional "17,000 doctors?"
You can check for the doctors I don't need a list of any doctors , I saw the Covid- 19 agenda before it happened. I get todays news before it's news. Warned people about it years in advance. God is good!

You can check for the doctors I don't need a list of any doctors , I saw the Covid- 19 agenda before it happened. I get todays news before it's news. Warned people about it years in advance. God is good!
You warned people about COVID years before it happened? You don't need any doctors to back up your medical opinion?
Do you understand how it sounds to come here and declare yourself to have refuted evolution and the "covid agenda" without being able to cite scientists that agree with you?
Trust me, you have refuted neither. Actually, if your case is the best case against evolution, then creationism is a total joke. Wait, I already knew that...

Tell us what you think it is and what it does.
You warned people about COVID years before it happened? You don't need any doctors to back up your medical opinion?
Do you understand how it sounds to come here and declare yourself to have refuted evolution and the "covid agenda" without being able to cite scientists that agree with you?
Trust me, you have refuted neither. Actually, if your case is the best case against evolution, then creationism is a total joke. Wait, I already knew that...
sounds like faith to me. Christianity for that matter. Christian forums.net???Sounds like you have some issues. What's absurd is you are on a supposed Christian site and are atheists and telling me to doubt my faith. Gigs up! Weirdo.

Freemasonry.net. But now you all know. Your time is just about up.😁God is good, Jesus is Lord.

God Is My Judge said:
Clearly, you have no clue what mRNA is or what it does.

Barbarian suggests:
Tell us what you think it is and what it does.

(Replies)

sounds like faith to me. Christianity for that matter. Christian forums.net???Sounds like you have some issues. What's absurd is you are on a supposed Christian site and are atheists and telling me to doubt my faith. Gigs up! Weirdo.

Not even a guess? Would you like to learn what it is, and what it does? It's obviously not what you imagined.

You can check for the doctors
That's the problem, isn't it? We are told there's a list of "17,000 doctors", but when we ask for the list, no one seems to have it. As I said, it's kinda obvious why.

I saw the Covid- 19 agenda before it happened. I get todays news before it's news. Warned people about it years in advance. God is good!

Post-hoc prophesy is easy. The real kind is hard.

Lol! I know, that's why it's filled with theories and conjecture and treatments which cause other illnesses.stinkeye Tell your scientist to not pose theories since you have spoken. Seems they missed your well informed and educated facts about them not having theories only facts. Theories are suppositions and they are throughout science. Suppositions are not facts. A supposition is an uncertain belief. Therefore, your whole response to me is a supposition not fact.

Not even a guess? Would you like to learn what it is, and what it does? It's obviously not what you imagined.
Pray-tell? Can't wait, I wait with bated breath. Please by all means tell me what m-RNA is, and what it does? Oh, and not the body's natural process but the transcription of a foreign m-RNA.

Don't see you able to refute it. As for warning people how would you know? I didn't warn anyone in here. If you took the 'Red Stew' then you didn't get the memo. If anyone else in here did, they didn't get the memo. Period.

Pray-tell? Can't wait, I wait with bated breath. Please by all means tell me what m-RNA is, and what it does? Oh, and not the body's natural process but the transcription of a foreign m-RNA.
The molecule of mRNA is a nucleic acid, converted by the cell from primary transcript RNA (which is transcribed from cell DNA after which it undergoes splicing to remove introns. The mRNA then read by a ribosome, forming a strand of tRNA that produced the final protein out of amino acids. Ribosomes are formed of rRNA.

The Central Dogma of Molecular Biology is that the information moves only one way in the system. Contrary to all the hysterical stories in whack media, the information in mRNA cannot change DNA. It can only form proteins. And yes, that is the body's natural transcription of mRNA.

All the rest is just stories deniers tell each other.

Lol! I know
We all know that if those "17,000 doctors" really existed, we'd see that list everywhere in the denier media. That's how we know that they don't exist.

that's why it's filled with theories and conjecture and treatments which cause other illnesses.
You're confusing science and medicine. Medicine is an art, not a science. It uses science, but not always as well as we'd like. Still, medicine has a much, much better record than anything else people have tried. Which is a pretty good fact in its favor, um?

Seems they missed your well informed and educated facts about them not having theories only facts.

It seems you don't know what a theory is in science. This is a huge problem for you. Could you tell us what you think a theory is in science, so we can address that before we go on?

Theories are suppositions and they are throughout science.
Nope. You don't know what a theory is. A theory isn't a theory until it has been repeatedly confirmed by evidence. People who don't know anything about science usually think "theory" means something like "educated guess" or if they really have it wrong "supposition" or "assumption." Theories have to be validated repeatedly by evidence before they can be theories. Hence, Newton's Theory of Gravitation (Newton called it "my theory" only after he had checked it repeatedly and confirmed his hypothesis with facts)

Theories are something like laws, but stronger. Laws are things that scientists reliably expect to see under certain circumstances. Kepler's Laws describe how planets move around the Sun. They are laws because unlike a theory, they do not explain the observation. Newton's theory of gravitation also predicts planetary motions, but also explains why they move as they do.

Theories are useful because like Newton's theory of gravitation which extends its findings from planets to moons, comets, and even apples falling from trees, they can extend our knowledge to other things.

Suppositions are not facts. A supposition is an uncertain belief.
Your supposition about theories, for example. It's just completely wrong. Therefore, your whole response to me is a supposition not fact.

So lots of people say after the fact. Prophesy is easy in hindsight.

The real kind is harder.

The molecule of mRNA is a nucleic acid, converted by the cell from primary transcript RNA (which is transcribed from cell DNA after which it undergoes splicing to remove introns. The mRNA then read by a ribosome, forming a strand of tRNA that produced the final protein out of amino acids. Ribosomes are formed of rRNA.

The Central Dogma of Molecular Biology is that the information moves only one way in the system. Contrary to all the hysterical stories in whack media, the information in mRNA cannot change DNA. It can only form proteins. And yes, that is the body's natural transcription of mRNA.

All the rest is just stories deniers tell each other.
Page 1.
That all sounds really good (sounds) and you are a really good soldier. Unfortunately, here's the reality bub. Anyone can snip and paste false talking points of an agenda. So, I'll go back a bit to the reality of it all. You left out the back story and the unknown possible implications of it all. Don't get me wrong, if you or anyone wants to be a guinea pig by all means you do you.

Why the Covid -19 vaccines did not get FDA approval -going back to the beginning. We all know the lying government under WHO and the FDA had to incrementally approve by chipping away at the reality of what was going on.

1. Everything is different during a pandemic.

(That means there has been no back study or any known animal trial test to give a thumbs up or thumbs down.)

2. Since there is no past history of documentation of trial and error for Covid -19 vaccines ON HUMANS, there is no surety of success.

3. This keeps the FDA free of any wrongdoing, when using Emergency use authorization.

4. All animal trials can be skipped under this authorization and the human is the guinea pig.

(Since there is no FDA approval, (as of 2020 and Jan.2021 when this was written) that means that the vaccines are experimental . You are under NO obligation to take any experimental vaccine under the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, November 1949 and

Article 6 of the 2005 UNESCO declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights.

Anyone telling you otherwise is lying. Stand your ground!

NOTE:

Five things you need to know about: mRNA vaccines
01 April 2020

The race for a vaccine against the novel coronavirus, or SARS-CoV-2, is on, with 54 different vaccines under development, two of which are already being tested in humans, according to the World Health Organization. And among the different candidates is a new player on the scene – mRNA vaccines.

One mRNA vaccine developed by US company Moderna began its first human trials on 16 March, whereas another under development by German company CureVac has been offered €80 million in investment by the European Commission. But what exactly are mRNA vaccines and why could they be promising in the fight against the coronavirus? We spoke to Professor Isabelle Bekeredjian-Ding, head of the microbiology division of Germany’s Paul Ehrlich Institute, which provides scientific advice to companies, including CureVac, and who sits on the scientific committee of Europe's Innovative Medicines Initiative. Here are five things to know.

1. They’re a whole new type of vaccine
INTERJECTION: ( Right off the bat -pun intended , these are a whole new type of vaccine.....line up guinea pigs!)
If
an mRNA vaccine was approved for coronavirus, it would be the first of its type. ‘It's a very unique way of making a vaccine and, so far, no (such) vaccine has been licensed for infectious disease,’ said Prof. Bekeredjian-Ding.

Vaccines work by training the body to recognize and respond to the proteins produced by disease-causing organisms, such as a virus or bacteria. Traditional vaccines are made up of small or inactivated doses of the whole disease-causing organism, or the proteins that it produces, which are introduced into the body to provoke the immune system into mounting a response.

mRNA vaccines, in contrast, trick the body into producing some of the viral proteins itself. They work by using mRNA, or messenger RNA, which is the molecule that essentially puts DNA instructions into action. Inside a cell, mRNA is used as a template to build a protein. ‘An mRNA is basically like a pre-form of a protein and its (sequence encodes) what the protein is basically made of later on,’ said Prof. Bekeredjian-Ding.

INTERJECTION: Since this is all new according to Prof. Bekeredjian-Ding, it is fair to say that no one really knows the long term side effects or even immediate ones. Line up guinea pigs!)

To produce an mRNA vaccine, scientists produce a synthetic version of the mRNA that a virus uses to build its infectious proteins. This mRNA is delivered into the human body, whose cells read it as instructions to build that viral protein, and therefore create some of the virus’s molecules themselves. These proteins are solitary, so they do not assemble to form a virus. The immune system then detects these viral proteins and starts to produce a defensive response to them.

INTERJECTION: So what could happen is, these molecules COULD (because we really don't know) but COULD, hypothetically speaking, continue to reproduce in your cells becoming part of your human genome. Hypothetically speaking of course .....Line up guinea pigs!

2. They could be more potent and straightforward to produce than traditional vaccines

There are two parts to our immune system: innate (the defenses we’re born with) and acquired (which we develop as we come into contact with pathogens). Classical vaccine molecules usually only work with the acquired immune system and the innate immune system is activated by another ingredient, called an adjuvant. Interestingly, mRNA in vaccines could also trigger the innate immune system, providing an extra layer of defense without the need to add adjuvants.

INTERJECTION: (could) indicates a hypothetical opinion. (Could) means an open ended outcome either positive or negative . Should we be so arrogant as to subject people to a hypothetical opinion? COULD??? Line up guinea pigs!
‘All kinds of innate immune cells are being activated by the mRNA,’ said Prof. Bekeredjian-Ding. ‘This primes the immune system to get prepared for an endangering pathogen and thus the type of immune response that is triggered is very strong.’
INTERJECTION: So let's see if we can wrap our minds around this because people like this professor are soooo much more intelligent than the rest of us.....we are all being told we need to be vaccinated for a virus which has shown that : Sep 25, 2020 · CDC recently updated estimated infection fatality rates for COVID. Here are the updated survival rates by age group: That means that for people 69 years old or younger, the survival rate is between 99.5 percent and 99.997 percent, while for those 70 or older, it is an estimated 94.6 percent. Which in past bad flu seasons the statics have been much of the same. By the way where has the seasonal flu gone.......Do we lock down the globe for the seasonal flu? Are we told we cannot go BACK TO NORMAL for a bad seasonal flu? Or that we need a Flu vaccine to fly or shop? Line up guinea pigs.

There is still a lot of work to be done to understand this response, the length of the protection it could give and whether there are any downsides.

INTERJECTION: So in other words....let's all just see how everything turns out. A lot of work needs to be done on HUMANS to really see how this all pans out. We don't know the long term implications because these vaccines are the first of its kind . LINE UP GUINEA PIGS!

Prof. Bekeredjian-Ding also explains that because you’re not introducing the whole virus into the body, the virus can’t mount its own self-defense and so the immune system can concentrate on creating a response to the viral proteins without interference by the virus.
INTERJECTION: First of all professor you , yourself said that these vaccines are the first of its kind. And (COULD) simply is a hypothetical statement . That COULD mean anything-positive or negative and since HUMANS are the test study , then......ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN , RIGHT? LINE UP GUINEA PIGS!

And by getting the human body to produce the viral proteins itself, mRNA vaccines cut out some of the manufacturing process and should be easier and quicker to produce than traditional vaccines. ‘In this situation, the major benefit is that it's easy to produce (and) it will also probably be relatively easy to do an upscaling of production, which of course, is very important if you think about deployment throughout Europe and the world,’ said Prof. Bekeredjian-Ding.

INTERJECTION: Well thank you professor! Not only are they experimental and humans are the guinea pigs , you robbed people of the luxury of a high end vaccine. Looks like we are getting like, a GUCCI KNOCK OFF! LOL! But seriously? LINE UP GUINEA PIGS!

Page 2.
‘It's a very unique way of making a vaccine and, so far, no (such) vaccine has been licensed for infectious disease.’

Prof. Isabelle Bekeredjian-Ding, Paul Ehrlich Institute, Germany
3. Most of what we know about mRNA vaccines comes from work on cancer

Most work on using mRNA to provoke an immune response has so far been focused on cancer, with tumor mRNA being used to help people’s immune systems recognize and respond to the proteins produced by their specific tumors. ‘This technology was very good for the oncology field, because you can develop patient-specific vaccines because every tumor is different,’ said Prof. Bekeredjian-Ding.

INTERJECTION: One problem with the comparison, with cancer you are using the BODY'S OWN immune response to their own specific mutation in a cancer growth . Not introducing a foreign synthetic virus that behaves differently than a cancer. Cancer is a mutation either genetic or brought on by external factors like smoking , environmental pollutants. Using your own genetic material against something say- that is hereditary like certain cancers , is a no-brainer . The body, believe it or not is familiar with it's own recessive mutations. As for environmental induced cancers, healthy cells that have not mutated will of course produce T-Cells when that mutation is introduced to THE BODY'S UNMUTATED HEALTHY CELLS. Viruses are not cancer! They behave completely different. And Corona Viruses , in particular, are unpredictable because of how they can mutate and rapidly spread. Never has m-RNA or MESSAGER DNA vaccines ever successfully work in laboratory animals. And certainly 6, 8 or 9 months is not enough time to produce ANY EFFECTIVE VACCINE! Nor can we know any long term effects .Dear professor, you are proposing introducing this into healthy cells, of healthy people and those with compromised immune systems. What 'COULD' , (love that word, very telling) , the outcome be? NO ONE KNOWS AS YOU SAID - IT HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE! So save us the theater! LINE UP GUINEA PIGS!

Using tumor mRNA in this way activates the body’s T-cells – the part of the acquired immune system that kills cells, which is useful to destroy tumors. It could be important for coronavirus, too. ‘In viral infections, often we know that there is a need for a strong T-cell response because viruses like to hide in cells,’ said Prof. Bekeredjian-Ding. ‘There is a certain hope that, especially in this setting, this could really work … and thereby eliminate … the infected cells from the body.’

INTERJECTION: There's that word again -" It could be important for coronavirus, too." 'COULD' the Red Herring .

But to combat a virus such as SARS-CoV-2, it is likely that a different part of the acquired immune system also needs to be activated – the B cells, which produce antibodies that mark the virus out for destruction by the body. ‘And there is little experience with this (apart from animal infection models), because for the tumor model this was not that relevant.’
INTERJECTION: "it is likely that a different part of the acquired immune system also needs to be activated – the B cells"......Again one problem with this, if you are introducing the DNA of a virus through Messenger RNA you are essentially putting the virus in people and the 'R' in RNA is _
Wikipedia:
Recombinant DNA (rDNA) molecules are DNA molecules formed by laboratory methods of genetic recombination (such as molecular cloning) that bring together genetic material from multiple sources, creating sequences that would not otherwise be found in the genome.
So in layman's terms you are having the virus clone or reduplicate itself in HEALTHY CELLS and the 'B' cells will then attack the healthy cell that is producing the virus. You say this triggers a response to activate the 'B' cell against the virus being reproduced inside healthy cells? Wouldn't that mean that your own immune system attacks itself? I mean since the genome of the virus is introduced and duplicating itself in the healthy cells? LINE UP GUINEA PIGS!

4. There are a lot of unknowns

Because mRNA vaccines are only now beginning to be tested in humans, there are a lot of fairly basic unknowns which can only be answered through human trials. ‘What is really the current challenge, I think, is to understand whether these vaccines will really be able to mount a sufficiently protective immune response in the human and to understand, for example, which quantities of mRNA will be needed to do this,’ said Prof. Bekeredjian-Ding.

INTERJECTION: Pointing out the fact that this professor has no idea as to outcome by own admission. So..... some crash course molecular biology for dummies ........

Messenger RNA

Page 3.
In molecular biology, messenger RNA (mRNA) is a single-stranded molecule of RNA that corresponds to the genetic sequence of a gene,(IN THIS SPECIMEN STUDY -the CORONA VIRUS) and is read by a ribosome in the process of synthesizing a protein. SYNTHESIZING A PROTEIN -Protein synthesis is accomplished through a process called translation. After DNA is transcribed into a messenger RNA (mRNA) molecule during transcription, the mRNA must be translated to produce a protein. In translation, mRNA along with transfer RNA (tRNA) and ribosomes work together to produce proteins.

INTERPRETATION: Your body produces the virus because the translation of the virus' DNA has been transcripted into your cell which naturally has it's own m-RNA and reduplicates the VIRUS in your cells. The 'B' cells then attack its own body because it sees it as the virus.

Transcription is the process of copying a gene from the DNA (in this case the DNA OF THE VIRUS)into mRNA (INTO YOUR mRNA , GET IT?). This process is slightly different in eukaryotes and prokaryotes, including that prokaryotic RNA polymerase associates with DNA-processing enzymes during transcription so that processing can proceed during transcription. Therefore, this causes the new mRNA strand to become double-stranded by producing a complementary strand known as the transfer RNA (tRNA) strand. In addition, the RNA is unable to form structures from base-pairing. Moreover, the template for mRNA is the complementary strand of tRNA, which is identical in sequence to the anticodon sequence that the DNA binds to-(THE DNA OF THE VIRUS WILL BIND TO YOU BODY'S OWN mRNA process, because it's language is transcripted into YOUR CELLS). The short-lived, unprocessed or partially processed product is termed precursor mRNA, or pre-mRNA; once completely processed, it is termed mature mRNA. In other words, as the molecular reassembly of the virus continues to build (if you do not die sooner you will definitely die later once it reaches maturity- your whole body is inundated.

The professor continues......

Other outstanding questions include whether the proteins that have been chosen for the vaccine are the right ones to prevent a coronavirus infection in the body, how targeted the immune response is to this particular coronavirus, how long any immunity would last, and whether it causes side-effects such as increased inflammatory responses like redness and swelling or, in the worst case, aggravates disease.

5. It would be possible to vaccinate on a large scale.

Once an mRNA vaccine has been approved, which could take 12-18 months, it should be easy to scale up production. Because the manufacturing process is shorter than for other vaccines – Prof. Bekeredjian-Ding estimates a few months rather than 1-2 years for conventional vaccines – there is potential for these vaccines to be scaled up quickly. This is useful in the context of coronavirus, which will likely need mass immunization programs.
INTERJECTION: I would like to add.......THE FDA HAS NOT APPROVED ANY COVID-19 VACCINE OF ANY PHARMECUTICAL COMPANY Due TO ..........THE EMERGENCY AUTHORIZATION implementation HERE IS THE PROOF!
PLEASE READ THESE WORDS CAREFULLY it is about saving human lives and please share all I have posted here..........

Los Angeles Times Dec.12, 2020 Karen Kaplan
Science
EXCERPT FROM FDA WEBSITE:
What is an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)?

An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism to facilitate the availability and use of medical countermeasures, including vaccines, during public health emergencies, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. Taking into consideration input from the FDA, manufacturers decide whether and when to submit an EUA request to FDA.

Once submitted, FDA will evaluate an EUA request and determine whether the relevant statutory criteria are met, taking into account the totality of the scientific evidence about the vaccine that is available to FDA.

Of course not for Hydroxychloroquine which has been shown to be affective in treating Corona Virus in patients. Yet they want to push unchartered vaccines over this why?

Professors comments continued.......

‘I think we will need a very high population coverage, but it depends a little bit on the countries and the epidemiology,’ said Prof. Bekeredjian-Ding. ‘In the countries where coronavirus has been spreading very fast, we also expect that there's many people who have been in contact with the virus and who have actually mounted a natural immune response. But on the other hand, if you look at Germany, for example, right now we're all at home, barred, and not allowed to leave the house except for necessities.

The population therefore remains susceptible to infection, she says. ‘And so here, you would definitely need to think about vaccinating the whole population.

‘That’s why also these vaccines are of interest, because you could probably manage that, while, with other vaccines, it's harder to produce these quantities (in a short period of time).

AGENDA !!!! DONT BE A MINDLESS GUINEA PIG!

May God Bless you all and protect you from the Globalist plagues! There are more to come. I will roll with the punches to help keep as many as I can, informed. Whatever you do stand upon the foundation , JESUS CHRIST, stay under the shelter of the Most High, practice the faith in your homes calling upon the Holy Spirit for help when challenged . STAND!

Here is some of that Faith stuff most people hate.
1 Corinthians 11:

23For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night He was betrayed, took bread, 24and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “This is My body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” 25In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.” 26For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until He comes.

27Therefore, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord. 28Each one must examine himself before he eats of the bread and drinks of the cup. 29For anyone who eats and drinks without recognizing the body eats and drinks judgment on himself. 30That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep.

31Now if we judged ourselves properly, we would not come under judgment. 32But when we are judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be condemned with the world.

Make your unleavened bread with whole wheat flour , water , salt and olive oil in a portion that is needed for who partakes of the supper and of course red wine . You know what scripture says as to procedure . Follow the words of sanctifying the offering unto the Lord. Examine your body =know the sins in you and confess to the Lord asking for forgiveness before preforming the daily offering or eating. Also , RECOGNIZE Christ's body in His supper as He indicates it is. If you do not believe in His words or are in any sin in ANY WAY do not partake of or offer. Women, your heads must be covered men are to never cover their heads. The first church was in people's homes . It would seem we are becoming in the image of the first. Be Blessed and safe , that is my prayer for all.

Page 4.
Last note:

Something that the professor does not say, is:
Cancer is a genetic disease—that is, it is caused by changes in DNA that control the way cells function, especially how they grow and divide. These changes can be inherited, but most arise randomly during a person’s lifetime, either as a result of errors that occur as cells divide or from exposure to DNA-damaging carcinogens.

Each person’s cancer has a unique combination of genetic changes, and tumor DNA sequencing—sometimes called genetic profiling or genetic testing—is a test to identify these unique DNA changes. That means of your DNA not the cancer's DNA because it has not its own DNA but is a mutation in your own. It spreads by rapidly splitting mutated cells , not as an external DNA messenger like a virus but simply as a mutation triggered either by outside carcinogens or already present genetic mutations which remain dormant until triggered for whatever reason.

So cancer is a change in the DNA but is not itself an organism with its own DNA- like viruses. See that is the problem with introducing a virus into the body by m-RNA because that means the virus's DNA is being added to your body and its genome is being , through translation or transcription , added to your cell structure. As it continues to happen on and on, because it is messenger DNA it continues to grow, Depending on the strength of your immune system determines the time frame of degeneration . A virus is not a mutation derived from a persons own cells. CANCERS are MUTATIONS, viruses are organism. HENCE, WHY THOSE WHO ARE VACCINATED STILL GET "COVID-19" or some "mutation" multiple times and each time will be worse than the last or more severe. And the dumb sheeple believe the MSN narrative, that mutations have occurred with the virus. They also don't know what "Gain of Function" means. I'll address that in another post, time permitting.

Cathy Ennis
PhD in Molecular Biology. Author of "Introducing Epigenetics"
Are cancer cells organisms?
This is a really interesting question!

At the start of the evolutionary process by which normal cells gradually become cancerous, the cells are definitely not distinct organisms - they're component parts of a multicellular organism.

By the end of the process - well, I wouldn't say that they're definitely distinct organisms, but there are aspects of their behaviour that are very similar to the behaviour of independent single-celled organisms that can invade the human body, like bacteria or parasites. In my answer to the question "What is cancer?", I said the following:

Cancer is what happens when one of the cells in the body "forgets" that it's supposed to be part of a multicellular organism, and starts acting like one of its single cell organism ancestors instead. Rather than performing a specific role that benefits the organism as a whole, it acts selfishly, evolving to produce as many offspring as it possibly can, and undergoing mutation and natural selection to evade the body's attempts to eliminate the disease.

It really is just like a bacterial infection within the body, except that the "bacteria" are the body's own cells - similar enough to normal cells that it's incredibly difficult to kill the cancer cells without killing normal cells, but different enough that they can overcome and kill the entire organism. This is why it's so difficult to treat, especially once the cells have started to spread around the body.
End Excerpt from Cathy Ennis.

Continuing with my analysis I always add a second voice to support my stance.

Viruses :
A virus has either a DNA or an RNA genome and is called a DNA virus or an RNA virus, respectively. The vast majority of viruses have RNA genomes. Plant viruses tend to have single-stranded RNA genomes and bacteriophages tend to have double-stranded DNA genomes.

FROM SCIENCING:
Define Virus

All living things have DNA, but technically speaking, viruses aren't living things because they can't maintain themselves or reproduce on their own. They also aren't technically cells because virus structure doesn't have organelles -- cellular machinery -- of their own. They don't fit into any of the kingdoms of life -- they aren't plants, animals, fungi, protists, bacteria or archaea -- but there are types of virus that infect every one of these life forms. Viruses exist only as infectious agents. They're made up of a nucleic acid -- either DNA or RNA -- surrounded by a protein capsule. They only become active after entering a host cell.

I hope all this is becoming clear to everyone?

DNA Viruses
DNA viruses have deoxyribonucleic acid. They invade the cells of host organisms and use the host cells' machinery to create more viral capsules. But when you tweak a virus to use the host' own m-RNA processes by attaching its DNA to the host sells it causes you , through your own m-RNA process to HELP the virus to reproduce itself in you as PART OF YOU. They also use the host cells' energy to "feed" themselves. DNA viruses essentially turn host cells into virus factories. These host cells fill with newly manufactured viral packets and then release them, usually by bursting, to infect other cells. DNA viral infections -- such as colds and flus -- are usually highly communicable because they spread by broadcasting new viral packets into the environment.

In conclusion, what has been the norm in the development of vaccines is to put an inactive protein of the virus in hopes of the body attacking it, not its DNA through Messenger RNA so that it reduplicates itself in its host by becoming part of the Host cells . This COULD result in the infiltration of your own DNA . I said COULD, based on what is understood about m-RNA .

See BARBARIAN, unlike you I do not snip and paste talking points. I do research and put the opposing teams views out there for all to see AND THEN GIVE MY REBUTTAL because I am not a panty-waste or stupid! I don't simply just take their word for it like YOU and most people. I have a brain that God gave to me and I use it! Most people are failing the litmus test.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back