Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Mystery Babylon

We are told that the beast is a nation. Jerusalem is a city. Now the Vatican in Rome is both a city and a nation all in one. In regards to the little horn: The Vatican is the smallest nation in the world.

Were not talking about the beast were talking about the Whore of Babylon. Also called The Great City. Infact its the City where our Lord was crucified. Please explain how that can be Rome?

Yahshua says that "this will come upon this generation." Yahshua did not blame the city Jerusalem or the nation Israel, but he did blame that generation of people.

Yeah and the same people are commiting whoredoms in Jerusalem to this day. Of course no-one is blaming Jerusalem the actual City. It's just dirt and bricks. Although it will always be God's beloved City. That matters not. It's the PEOPLE that make that place the Whore.

It's the HQ for the Talmudic antichrist Rabbis. Always has been.

Were not talking about the beast were talking about the Whore of Babylon. Also called The Great City. Infact its the City where our Lord was crucified. Please explain how that can be Rome?
Revelation 11:8
Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.
Jerusalem is Sodom and Egypt. [Sin and Bondage]

Mystery Babylon is both a city and nation. Jerusalem is not a nation.

Revelation 11:8
Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.
Jerusalem is Sodom and Egypt. [Sin and Bondage]

Mystery Babylon is both a city and nation. Jerusalem is not a nation.

There nothing there saying the City is a nation.

You keep avoiding the question. How can Vatican city be the City where Jesus was crucified?

You have things mixed up. Mystery Babylon is a beast. A beast is a nation. Jerusalem is not a nation. The Vatican is a nation.

No it is you who are mixed up. Technically theres no such thing as "Mystery Babylon" anyhow. At best you could use that expression to mean confusion and all false doctrine in general like I did in my earlier post.

Thats why your thread title is all wrong. Let's have a look at the verse:

17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written,
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF
HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Mystery ((COMA)) Babylon the Great. Who is the Mother of Harlots.

She is a Mystery. ((An occult group, with initiation))

μυστηριον noun - nominative singular neuter
musterion moos-tay'-ree-on: a secret or mystery (through the idea of silence imposed by initiation into religious rites) -- mystery.

She is Babylon the Great. (The Great City). Jerusalem identified countless times in the Bible as the "Great City" and the "Whore".

She is Mother of Harlots. Mother naturally being older than her daughters. Like the Hebrews are older than the Romans. Like Jerusalem is older than Rome. Like how all of the RC church pagan false doctrines come from the Babylonian Talmud that birthed them.

Babylon the Great (controller) rides the beast. She is not the beast. She rides it. Controls it (for now).

The beast is the system of control. World communism / fascism / zionist one world government / new world order and the Noahide laws which are the killing ticket to chop off the heads of Christians come the right time.

The beast is not a nation. Its a system you see?
The Mother of Harlots is not a nation it's a City. the Great City where our Lord died. (You still dodge this). A city that controls all the nations using her beast.

So you are very mixed up my friend as your username testifies.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Catholic Encyclopedia (Thomas Nelson, 1976)
Sissy asked you where in the Catholic Encyclopedia. What were the entries?

But regardless, I guarantee that the Catholic Encyclopedia says nothing about Attalus being called a pontiff, or that he bequeathed "the Headship of the Babylonian Priesthood to Rome", or that the Etruscans came from Lydia, or that Julias Caesar was made supreme pontiff of the "Babylonian Order", no matter which edition you refer to.

If the 1976 edition really does say those things then you should have no problem copying the entries and posting them on this site for us to examine. Or if it is online, then please provide a direct link to the entries.

In Christ,

Acts6:5

We are told that the beast is a nation. Jerusalem is a city. Now the Vatican in Rome is both a city and a nation all in one. In regards to the little horn: The Vatican is the smallest nation in the world.

Five kings from the west.
Daniel 8;8
Macedinia,Roman,Byzantine,Ottoman and Great Britian
Therefore the he goat waxed great; and when he was strong,the great horn was broken;and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven
Out of Great Britian came the country that calls itself Israel.
Daniel 8;9
And out of one of them came forth a little horn,which waxed exeedingly great,toward the south,and toward the east,and toward the pleasant land.

Independence </wiki/Independence> from British Mandate of Palestine </wiki/British_Mandate_of_Palestine> - Declaration </wiki/Declaration_of_the_Establishment_of_the_State_of_Israel> May 14, 1948 (05 Iyar </wiki/Iyar> 5708)

Daniel 7;20
And of the ten horns that were in his head,and of the other which came up,and before whom three fell;even of that horn that had eyes,and a mouth that spake very great things,whose look was more stout than his fellows.

1967 Arab-Israeli War, the Third Arab-Israeli War, Six Days' War, an-Naksah (The Setback), or the June War, was fought between Israel </wiki/Israel> and the neighboring states of Egypt </wiki/Egypt>, Jordan </wiki/Jordan>, and Syria </wiki/Syria>.

Rev17;10-11
And there are seven kings;five are fallen, and one is,and the other is not yet come;and when he cometh,he must continue a short space.And the beast that was,and is not,even he is the eighth ,and is of the seven,and goeth into perdition.

The seven kings that have reigned over Israel
Five that were fallen.
Egypt,Assyrian,Babylon,Persia,and Macedonia.
One that was at the time John wrote this-Rome.
Then came the Dispora
The one who would come and continue a short space,who the people of Israel were gatherd under-
Great britian.
The eighth is that kingdom that once was,then was not when John wrote this,but now is again today.
The kingdom that calls itself by the name of Israel.

You cant argue against facts.
The little horn calls itself Israel and is found in the plesant land where Daniel 8;9 says it would be.

There is a definite separation between the whore of babylon and the beast. For the whore rides the beast. The little horn is part of the beast, it is not part of the whore of Babylon. The little horn rises up amongst the 10 horns on the beast It does not come out of the Harlot who rides the beast. The Beast ends up hating the Harlot and destroying her. So the little horn cannot be the vatican, It cannot destroy itself.

Revelation 17
3 So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

See the harlot sits on the beast they are allies for a time she serves the beast purpose (spreading deception and attacking true Christianity) But like all Harlots she is cast aside when she is no longer needed.

Revelation 17
16 And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

See a clear separation. One will destroy the other.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

See a clear separation. One will destroy the other.

I dont think he does or ever will see Adstar.

Some people just have way too much invested in their own theology.

Peronally speaking...I thought Rome was the top of the pyramid for about a year and a half. But as soon as I started looking into Jerusalem for the Whore......well.....it was just obvious. Rome is a smart decoy but I had no trouble seeing the truth.

And thats coming from a Christian Jew!

Lolz...oh well.....you can show the milky babe to the meat but you cant make him eat the BBQ. :)

Doc.

The SHOCK and AWE of God in Christ in contentions with MYSTERY BABYLON depicted in Revelation:

Every person in this thread has read where The Whore sits:

Peoples, multitudes, nations, and finally TONGUES.

And EVERY poster has said, to this point, the following:

I AM not a person. When in a group, I AM not member of a multitude. And as they sit in their country, their NATION they say, I AM not a nation. And they finish with, I DO NOT HAVE A TONGUE.

No, it's ALWAYS the other people, multitude, nation or TONGUE, but assuredly NOT YOURS. Noooo. That just doesn't compute, does it?

Here is NEWS of the forthcoming SHOCK AND AWE....

It is YOU who are called OUT of the WHORE. Not the other people, multitudes, nations or tongues, but YOU, the BELIEVER.

EVERYONE is currently being sat upon by THAT WHORE of MYSTERY BABYLON.

WHY is the WHORE a SHE? Because MANKIND is called to be the BRIDE OF CHRIST. Those who remain SLEEPING under the spirit of SLUMBER are in fact SPIRITUAL WHORES of SATAN and are in spiritual 'MIXED' fornications with SATAN when they are MEANT FOR GODS SPIRIT to reside in their TEMPLE/BODY.

Yes, YOU are called OUT of the WHOREdom of SATAN. You did NOT leave WHOREDOM when you 'left the RCC' or decried the 'Talmud.'

You LEFT when you were turned from the power of your SLAVE MASTER who MADE YOU A SPRITUTAL WHORE and came to God in Jesus Christ. You are no longer A WHORE.

That is when YOU LEFT your anti-spiritual LOVER and you CAME TO GOD in Christ and were CLEANSED of your own FILTHINESS within.

So, are you a PERSON (people,)? Are you in a multitude sometimes? Are you in a nation? Do you have A TONGUE?

Of course you ARE ALL of these! As such, the WHORE is not and was not THE OTHER people, the other multitude, the other nations or the other tongues,

IT WAS YOU who was the WHORE, because it was YOU that was WITH SATAN.

IF you do not see this matter you may STILL BE.

IF you are caught in the blame and accusations of the OTHER CAPTIVES of that SLAVE MASTER, you still ARE what you are.

Here is the TONGUE of a spiritual WHORE:

James 3:

1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

(is SATAN still your master? Read on!)

2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

(are you stilll the CONVEYOR OF offense to your fellow man? Jesus really does LOVE your neighbors.)

3 Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body.
4 Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth.

(Does SATAN still control your TONGUE?)

5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

[A WORLD OF INIQUITY is in your TONGUE, yes even BELIEVERS. There is your WHOLE (undivided spiritual) WORLD.]

7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:
8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

[HOW many of you continue to CURSE MEN who are made after the IMAGE OF GOD? Don't you remember the COMMAND to love your neighbors as yourself? Why is it that you do NOT RECOGNIZE who has CAPTURED THEM???!!! The 'god of this world, yes, that would be SATAN, has them BLINDED and CAPTIVE. Yet YOU curse THEM!~ How BLIND are YOU?]

10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?
12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.
13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

enjoy!

smaller

[HOW many of you continue to CURSE MEN who are made after the IMAGE OF GOD? Don't you remember the COMMAND to love your neighbors as yourself? Why is it that you do NOT RECOGNIZE who has CAPTURED THEM???!!! The 'god of this world, yes, that would be SATAN, has them BLINDED and CAPTIVE. Yet YOU curse THEM!~ How BLIND are YOU?]

We are NOT CURSING ANYONE.

We are WARNING our Brethren of FALSE doctrines and evil plans!

Why is it that YOU do not recognize that simple fact? HOW BLIND are YOU Smaller?!

We are to keep WATCH!

We are told not to be decieved BY ANY MEANS. How can we avoid being decieved if we dont recognize the deciever??

We are to examine ourselves YES! but also to discern the Lord's Body.

But you may continue sleeping if you WISH.

11:28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body.

11:30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We are NOT CURSING ANYONE.

We are WARNING our Brethren of FALSE doctrines and evil plans!

Why is it that YOU do not recognize that simple fact? HOW BLIND are YOU Smaller?!

We are to keep WATCH!

Claiming the 'talmud' is the whore is ridiculous. There are specifics on the table to handle. You are welcome to not engage therein.

s

ALL BELIEVERS are called to come out of the WHORE, Mystery Babylon.

Do ALL come out of the TALMUD?

Do ALL come out of the RCC?

No, we were not IN THERE to come out of to begin with.

s

[/SIZE]

Claiming the 'talmud' is the whore is ridiculous. There are specifics on the table to handle. You are welcome to not engage therein.

s

Of course you would say that because you are from judaicchristian forums.

Christian Zionism extraordinaire.

You'll do anything to protect the mamma.

Any reader can plainly see that all the sensible Christians are of one mind. Jerusalem and Talmudic movement that is HQ'd there is the Whore.

The only odd ones out are YOU and your JudaicChristian buddy with your TOTALLY irrational and illogical arguments.

ALL BELIEVERS are called to come out of the WHORE, Mystery Babylon.

Do ALL come out of the TALMUD?

Do ALL come out of the RCC?

No, we were not IN THERE to come out of to begin with.

s

ALL false doctrine sprouts from the Babylonian Talmud.

So if you come out of Babylon. You come out of false doctrine.

Simple.

Simple.

All believers are called OUT of the WHORE of Mystery Babylon.

Were ALL believers in, oh, Jerusalem, to come out of 'her?' NO.

Were ALL believers adherents of the 'Talmud,' to come out of 'her?' NO.

Were ALL believers at the Vatican or members of the RCC, to come out of 'her?' NO.

IS this line of reasoning simple enough for you to stoop to yet?

s

Blind Men and the Elephant

It was six men of Indostan
To learning much inclined,
Who went to see the Elephant
(Though all of them were blind),
That each by observation
Might satisfy his mind

The First approached the Elephant,
And happening to fall
Against his broad and sturdy side,
At once began to bawl:
"God bless me! but the Elephant
Is very like a wall!"

The Second, feeling of the tusk,
Cried, "Ho! what have we here
So very round and smooth and sharp?
To me 'tis mighty clear
This wonder of an Elephant
Is very like a spear!"

The Third approached the animal,
And happening to take
The squirming trunk within his hands,
Thus boldly up and spake:
"I see," quoth he, "the Elephant
Is very like a snake!"

The Fourth reached out an eager hand,
And felt about the knee.
"What most this wondrous beast is like
Is mighty plain," quoth he;
" 'Tis clear enough the Elephant
Is very like a tree!"

The Fifth, who chanced to touch the ear,
Said: "E'en the blindest man
Can tell what this resembles most;
Deny the fact who can
This marvel of an Elephant
Is very like a fan!"

The Sixth no sooner had begun
About the beast to grope,
Than, seizing on the swinging tail
That fell within his scope,
"I see," quoth he, "the Elephant
Is very like a rope!"

And so these men of Indostan
Disputed loud and long,
Each in his own opinion
Exceeding stiff and strong,
Though each was partly in the right,
And all were in the wrong!

So oft in theologic wars,
The disputants, I ween,
Rail on in utter ignorance
Of what each other mean,
And prate about an Elephant
Not one of them has seen!

-John Godfrey Saxe

:clap2;)

Simple.

And I thought you knew what Babylon the great is Doc.You let me down.
All you had to do was compare what you already have learned about Babylon to Judea.

You already know Jerusalem is Babylon the great then look in scripture for Jesus to tell God's people to leave Judea.

Come out of her my people that you be not partakers of her sins.
Mat 24;16
Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains.

The reason is because of the sins those in Judea are about to commit.
The sin is the abomination that causes desolation.Also known as the mark of the beast.

In rev 14;9-10 we find those who worship the beast and recieve his mark shall drink of the cup of the wrath of God.
In rev 16;19 we find who recieves that cup of the wrath of God.

If you have any questions concerning the Israeli people or the United states ,feel free to ask.
I understand who ,what and where goes on.

Ps
Luke 21;23 tells of Gods wrath upon those In judea.
This wrath of God in Luke 21;23 corresponds to Gods wrath upon Babylon in Rev 16;19.

All believers are called OUT of the WHORE of Mystery Babylon.

Were ALL believers in, oh, Jerusalem, to come out of 'her?' NO.

Were ALL believers adherents of the 'Talmud,' to come out of 'her?' NO.

Were ALL believers at the Vatican or members of the RCC, to come out of 'her?' NO.

IS this line of reasoning simple enough for you to stoop to yet?

s

The scriptures do not say all His people are in the harlot.

Revelation 18
4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

It simply says come out of her my people meaning the people that are Christians who are in associaton with her.

It is not right to add the "All" to My people when it does not state that.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Back