Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Non-Virgin/Born-Again Virgins Christians intermarrying with Christian Virgins.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Romans 6:7 says you will be freed from sin when you die. For the record I don't agree with condoms.

N:

We can by faith be freed from the penalty and power of sin now!

(And the ref. to condoms was to underline that whatever the past may have been, by faith in Christ it can be erased!

Mat_5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

I would venture a guess there are not very many male virgins around !

It is always best to consider yourself unworthy, it will stop you from becoming prideful and thinking you are worthy.
There is a risk to be wary of here. One can take pride in putting oneself down. We are called to repent from the sin of pride not just act like we have.

I'm done with this discussion and I have been told by my mentor not to associate with Christian forums online because their are a lot of false believers online who mislead true believers. I have consulted with him about this topic in which I felt the LORD has urged me to start. He agrees with me on this Topic. He Represents the Voice Of The Martyrs and does Prison Ministry. The Lord has given me a great mentor and he has requested that I stop associating with misleading believers. This topic was made to convict those who have intermarried of the sin that they have committed which is Theft and to warn those against committing the same crime against God and others. I'll be praying for you all and The Lord Bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you, the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. God bless and take care. <3 =)

I'm done with this discussion and I have been told by my mentor not to associate with Christian forums online because their are a lot of false believers online who mislead true believers. I have consulted with him about this topic in which I felt the LORD has urged me to start. He agrees with me on this Topic. He Represents the Voice Of The Martyrs and does Prison Ministry. The Lord has given me a great mentor and he has requested that I stop associating with misleading believers. This topic was made to convict those who have intermarried of the sin that they have committed which is Theft and to warn those against committing the same crime against God and others. I'll be praying for you all and The Lord Bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you, the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. God bless and take care. <3 =)

N:

I see, but please get your sound guidance from the Bible, which tells of forgiveness of sin and walking in newness of life. Romans 6 is a good passage to read. God bless your reading of His Word.

You don't think, given the amount of people disagreeing with you and supporting from scripture, that you're the one misleading others? Not saying you're doing it intentionally or maliciously but perhaps you're the one who has something to learn here. Just because your mentor agrees with you, doesn't make him a good mentor.

Just some thoughts

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back