Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

Number Seven

for_his_glory

Fight the good fight of faith
2024 Supporter
I'm going to throw this out there as this thought just came to me about God's timing after reading Genesis 1-2, the seven trumpets and the number 7, which means perfection or completeness. Now, we know everything is in God's timing, which is different then ours from beginning to end and the first six days of creation was from evening to morning that it took God to create the heavens and the earth as being consecutive, one day after another in order of His creating the heavens and the earth. I think we can all agree with that. On the seventh day everything was finished and God rested that day, but the seventh day had no ending as time continued, but, only God rested and sanctified or made holy that seventh day as all was holy until sin entered into that of God's perfection. I think it will be like that of the first six trumpets being consecutive in their beginnings and endings. But, again we see the seventh trumpet sounding, but no ending like the first six trumpets for the seventh trumpet will usher in our day of eternal rest after all those who took the mark of this beast and those who will die a martyr's death as they would not denounce Christ and bow down to this beast out of the earth. Then will Christ return on the last day as He will destroy the beast out of the earth being the false prophet/son of perdition/last antichrist as He destroys this beast and its false prophet by the brightness of His coming casting the beast and false prophet into the lake of fire, 2Thessalonians 2:1-12; Rev 13; 19:11-21.

Now here is the thought that came to me concerning the number seven, which in scripture means perfection or completeness.

The heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work after creating everything and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. Genesis 2:1-3. Notice that it says in Genesis 1:1-31 were the first six days being from evening to morning, no mention of a 24 hour period like we have from morning to the next morning, it only says just evening to morning. (I'm not going to get into a 24 hour debate it has no relevance in what I am presenting.) Just concentrating on the number seven. The first six days had a beginning and ending, except the seventh day as God only rested from all that He created and never mentioned an evening to morning, but yet time continued.

When I read Rev 8-11 the first six trumpets have a beginning an ending like that of the days of creation, but no length of time between each one sounding as all is in God's timing being very consecutive one right after the other. The seventh trumpet is different because it has a beginning, but no end like that of the seventh day God rested in Genesis. Rev 13 we read about the beast out of the sea and out of the earth as the one out of the earth is a false prophet/ son of perdition/last antichrist that will cause everyone to take the mark of this beast or be killed. This period of the beast out of the earth will be for 3 1/2 years being a very specific time after the seventh trumpet is sounded. The seventh trumpet has no ending as we read Rev 11-19 when Christ returns with His army of angels and destroys the beast and its false prophet casting them alive into the lake of fire and then destroys all the world leaders that followed after this Luciferian system comprised of economic, political, militant, environmental and a false religious system then will all who are Christ own, alive or in their graves will be gathered together and be caught up to Him in the air and with still no ending of time we will then have eternal life with the Father.

I believe the point is that God honours a time limit of 7. Its His favorite number. I believe that as the spirit and order of God is 7, it strikes as honour to me. The most important thing to me is that God will usher in love and respect to people that stay faithful to Him in end times.

I believe the point is that God honours a time limit of 7. Its His favorite number. I believe that as the spirit and order of God is 7, it strikes as honour to me. The most important thing to me is that God will usher in love and respect to people that stay faithful to Him in end times.
It is indeed God's perfection upon those who are called by His name and walk in obedience to His commands.

Back