Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Obsession with end times

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm also obssesed with the end times I do want it but part of me is also worried when it will come. Were not ready.
Why would any Spiritually born again child of God have to worry when all these things that must come first before Christ return not be prepared for His return. This is why I like teaching Revelations so people will be prepared for that which must come first.

In the sub forum of End Times forum we are in titled Revelations you can read the book I wrote on this.

Not sure if grumix8 means it the same way as I do. Satan never seems to leave me alone nowadays, putting doubts on my head. Woll my faith be strong enough? That is my problem and that is why I pray for the lahtter rain. We will all need the latter rain. We are promised everyone who prays for it will receive it. I don't rely on my own strength. That is the only way we can get through what is to come. We will require tremendous faith.

Not sure if grumix8 means it the same way as I do. Satan never seems to leave me alone nowadays, putting doubts on my head. Woll my faith be strong enough? That is my problem and that is why I pray for the lahtter rain. We will all need the latter rain. We are promised everyone who prays for it will receive it. I don't rely on my own strength. That is the only way we can get through what is to come. We will require tremendous faith.
These verses came to mind as when we are weak as Satan tries to buffet us God's grace through faith that is Christ Jesus is sufficient to carry us through until the end.

2Cor 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
2Cor 12:8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
2Cor 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Back