Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Pre-Trib, Post-Trib, or Two Tribs?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
no he didnt, but you and the like claim that that all of revalation is done and this is the best its going to get. no return, no physical return. yes i know your claim reba, but.. agian the bible does have verses that alude to that 1000yrs and describes the jew in his land and the gentiles asking him to lead him to the lord.

I believe He will return. For the umpteenth time i believe He will return.

Also,in my bible study this morning I was just reading where a 200 million man army would sweep across the earth and kill 1/3 of mankind, I wonder if the preterists would be so kind as to show us the historic account of this taking place in the first century. Rome only had about 20 million folks at that time so an army ten times that big would have been hard to miss.
Its in the verse right after the one where Jesus says hes coming back to establish his kingdom.

Hmmm maybe its the one right after the one when the two witnesses ,er two trees?? OH Candlesticks preach the Gospel and are hmmm Id say killed but can you kill a candlestick?

Pretend literalist ,, what a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe He will return. For the umpteenth time i believe He will return.
You're not stupid enough to expect him to understand you any better than he does the scriptures are you?

no he didnt, but you and the like claim that that all of revalation is done and this is the best its going to get. no return, no physical return.
we dont know when God will restore the kingdom to isreal but the point was it aint happened yet. you all claim that it has. not me.

False accusations JC. First, I believe Jesus' return was real, observable, and therefore physical. Secondly, I never ever claimed that God cannot speak to people outside of the revealed scripture post 1st century. Finally, as far as the kingdom being restored to the land of Israel, I don't quite known whether that is something scripture tells us to expect. Even when asked about it Jesus himself was reluctant to answer in the affirmative about the issue.

The 'Anti-Rapture'?:onfire

Mat 13:41 - The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 - And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back