Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Prophecy of Yitzhak Kaduri

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

duari91

For those of you who are unaware, Yitzhak Kaduri was a renown Jewish rabbi who claimed to have seen the messiah. At the age of 108(on his death bed), he wrote the name of the messiah on a note and instructed his family to open it approximately one year after his death. After a year had passed, they opened the note, which showed the name of the messiah as Yeshua. Apparently, Jesus gave him a series of prophecies in relation to his return.

Furthermore, Kaduri was told that Yeshua would come "soon" after the death of Ariel Sharon. Ariel was the former prime minister of Israel, and has been in a coma for the 8 years. In the past few days, Ariel Sharon has been declared to be in critical condition. Doctors do not see him lasting very long, maybe a number of days or weeks. I find this to be puzzling, as the first of the blood moons will begin this year. The timing seems to be undeniable.

Do you think this man is credible? With the timing of these events along with the blood moons, do you believe his return is imminent?

Sources: http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/23877/Default.aspx
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/06/world/meast/israel-ariel-sharon/

Last edited:
that would another time frame of prophecy. this is why I don't like futurism. when in doubt just make it vague and if it does happen your a prophet, but if not you said nothing. but make a killing on books. what did jesus say we were to do? preach the gospel

Do you think this man is credible? With the timing of these events along with the blood moons, do you believe his return is imminent?
When is prophesy true?
Has it occurred?
Does it match scripture?

Today’s preaching must meet these requirements. There is certainly no new word of God to be issued; at least to my knowledge. As to false prophets Mat 7:16 tells us Ye shall know them by their fruits. Was this Jewish Rabbi a Christian and without being could he have done anything good?

Now adding to or removing the word of God has consequence. When I see what I consider fortune tellers attempting to nail down dates and times, I like to think of Jesus’ words in Act 9:11 “And the Lord said unto him (Ananias), Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth.”

There was a man named Cornelius told to do certain things in Act 10:5-6 “And now send men to Joppa, and call for one Simon, whose surname is Peter: Act 10:6 He lodgeth with one Simon a tanner, whose house is by the sea side: he shall tell thee what thou oughtest to do.”

What I’m attempting to say is that true prophesy is sure. Does our Lord know all future things at this time? As with that told these two men; names, location, and times or whatever. Everything to ensure that which the Lord wants known.

I do not believe this to be true prophesy; a Jewish Rabbi (Yitzhak Kaduri) prophesying connected with the past leader of the Jews dying.

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds.

Blessings in Christ Jesus.

This is what came to mind immediately upon hearing that.

Matthew 24
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Ariel Sharon passed away a few days ago.

For those of you who are unaware, Yitzhak Kaduri was a renown Jewish rabbi who claimed to have seen the messiah. At the age of 108(on his death bed), he wrote the name of the messiah on a note and instructed his family to open it approximately one year after his death. After a year had passed, they opened the note, which showed the name of the messiah as Yeshua. Apparently, Jesus gave him a series of prophecies in relation to his return.

Furthermore, Kaduri was told that Yeshua would come "soon" after the death of Ariel Sharon. Ariel was the former prime minister of Israel, and has been in a coma for the 8 years. In the past few days, Ariel Sharon has been declared to be in critical condition. Doctors do not see him lasting very long, maybe a number of days or weeks. I find this to be puzzling, as the first of the blood moons will begin this year. The timing seems to be undeniable.

Sources: http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/23877/Default.aspx
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/06/world/meast/israel-ariel-sharon/

As with most prophets now days...he's false. He once said that Jesus was currently inhabiting a jewish man's body. That the Messiah will come but won't know he's the Messiah until later when he "awakens"

Most prophets in our generation are false. Futurism is a multi-million dollar industry.

Deuteronomy 13 and 18 is the biblical definition of a false prophet. The note read:

"He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid.
This I have signed in the month of mercy,
Yitzhak Kaduri"

According to Deuteronomy 13 and 18 he is so far passing the false prophet test.

Micah 4:2
Many nations will come and say, “Come and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we may walk in His paths.” For from Zion will go forth the law, Even the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

His followers were perplexed and confused about how there esteemed Rabbi could possibly have said Yeshua was the Messiah. The way things are moving along in this world with the weather, blood moons, political and economic reports...only time will tell if his words will come to pass.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back