Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Qualifications For Rapture?

Did you no understand that the website is mine and that I wrote tose books? They are written in my own words and from my heart.

I'm not asking you to read through to find the answer. The table of contents from the book I recommended for you makes the answer as easy to find as anything. Though the answer to what happens to a redeemed person who sins and dies w/o repenting is most likely on every page in all 5 books in various forms all scripturally showing the same thing.

Simpy put, anything that was perfect or recreated perfect and then is blemished in he future is no longer perfect and must be made new again. If the redeemed in, then they ned to be deemed worth again by being redeemed again. What does born AGAIN mean? If something was made again or done again, then it must have been that way once before.

Here is chapter 3 and 4
I thought it would be an easier read on my website via the PDF file they are formatted on. It's up to you though.
"Once Saved, Always Saved" Destroying A Doctrine Of Demons - *Salvation Books (Tough Christian Questions, Tough Biblical Answers)

Last edited by a moderator:

Xtruth,

9 - Please keep posts down to a respectable length and provide source and/or links for your info.
We want to respect copyrighted material. Plus, you stand a better chance of getting your post read if it contains a link with an excerpt from source that's relative to your point.

Xtruth,

9 - Please keep posts down to a respectable length and provide source and/or links for your info.
We want to respect copyrighted material. Plus, you stand a better chance of getting your post read if it contains a link with an excerpt from source that's relative to your point.

Hi there,

The source was stated on every post. And there will be no copyright infringement as I am the source of the writings from the source I provided as I have stated.

Sorry about the long posts though... I hate doing that cause I know it most likely won't be read. I tried to link that response to a member on this thread that is relevent to the OP, as I started the thread, but they didn't want to go there so I brought it to them. What is off topic are most posts....they are totally off topic as to the OP, which is not a debate over the timing of the rapture OR as to whether or not it exist... But that is how it goes.

Alabaster, my posts to your question have been deleted so please go to "Once Saved, Always Saved" Destroying A Doctrine Of Demons - *Salvation Books and click on the 4th book called "Tough Christian Questions, Tough Biblical Answers." Your answer is chapter 3-4.

ALabaster you are dodging here. most of your beliefs are well supported with scripture, why not this one? Because its not there. i spent 8 months reading the bible 8-10 hours a day looking for it, but it doesnt exist. We will be called up, but it will be to welcome in our new king here on earth, On the day of the lord.

You don't need to spend hours and hours to discover what God wants to show you.

That's your biggest mistake,satan will gain control of the world for the simple,(yet complicated to most)reason that the whole world,except for the Elect,will think he is Christ....

Nope.

In the 24th chapter of Matt.,Christ tells us everything that shall happen before His return,can you please show me where, the rapture is in that chapter.If you say this chapter is talking about His 2nd coming,meaning,the rapture happens before then,will you please explain,why He warns us about these things,if we are not going to be here?
He reveals the beginning of the Tribulation period which even the Church will witness. It is also for is for those who will remain here---the Jew and the unsaved---hence the "(Reader, pay attention!)" insert He makes.

Did you no understand that the website is mine and that I wrote tose books? They are written in my own words and from my heart.

I'm nt asking you to read through to find the answer. The table of contents from the book I recommended for you makes the answer as easy to find as anything. Though the answer to what happens to a redeemed person who sins and dies w/o repenting is most likely on every page in all 5 books in various forms all scripturally showing the same thing.

Simpy put, anything that was perfect or recreated perfect and then is blemished in he future is no longer perfect and must be made new again. If the redeemed in, then they ned to be deemed worth again by being redeemed again. What does born AGAIN mean? If something was made again or done again, then it must have been that way once before.

I don't want a book. However, if you require an editor, I'm your gal.

You don't need to spend hours and hours to discover what God wants to show you.
You do if you want to discern the truth from amongst all the teaching that tickles your ears. Many wonderful pastors have never really studied the end times. They teach what they were taught from teachers who never really studied it for themselves either. The pastor who first taught pre-trib (john darby)was physically thrown out of his church for heresy. Why do you think it is so confusing, and so rarely taught. When they do teach it they do so from someone elses study material, rather than the bible. Why is it that most of the bible is never taught. Oh we know the Gospels and the epistles, but how many in your church can even name a minor prophet, or recognise terms like the day of the lord or day of judgement. Did you know that israel was first described as the bride of christ. Its because when you teach from the minor prophets you put the end times back in context and have to explain why do the jews get an earthbound kingdom and the christians get eternity in heaven when christ paid the price for both. You are a smart person alabaster, if you dont have time to study the bible for the truth, then study the roots of dispensationalism, and the entire pre-tribe position, it will curl your stomach.

hosea 4v1 Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.
3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.
4 Yet let no man strive, nor reprove another: for thy people are as they that strive with the priest.
5 Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother.
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

The Spirit of the word when reading it can elucidate the darkest, most confused mind more than studying the letter. All it takes is a seeking heart.

Jeremiah 29:13 NLT
If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.

Matthew 13:12 NLT
To those who listen to my teaching, more understanding will be given, and they will have an abundance of knowledge. But for those who are not listening, even what little understanding they have will be taken away from them.

I don't want a book. However, if you require an editor, I'm your gal.

Don't need an editor and I'm not trying to give you a book; just trying to give you the answer to what hapens to a Christian who dies with sin unrepented. Guess you don't care and I'M done trying. I did my part (Eze.18:24-32).

Qualifying for the rapture is like training to swim the Pacific.

Biblically you are wrong..... You MUST (and we will all find out no matter which path we are walking when Jesus comes to gather us up) do these things...be these things....

1) Be in Christ (1 Thes.4:14, 16; 2 Cor.5:17-18)

2) Be Christ’s (1 Cor.15:23; Gal.5:24)

3) Be blessed and holy (Rev.20:4-6; Heb.12:14)

4) Be good (Jn.5:28-29)

5) Be worthy (Lk.21:36)

6) Be in the Church (1 Cor.12:13; Eph.1:20-23; 4:4-6; 5:27; Col.1:18, 24)

7) Be pure (1 Jn.3:2-3)

8) Be without spot or wrinkle (Eph.5:27)

9) Live and walk in the Spirit (Gal.5:19-21)

10) Walk in the light (1 Jn.1:7; Col.2:6)

Don't need an editor and I'm not trying to give you a book; just trying to give you the answer to what hapens to a Christian who dies with sin unrepented. Guess you don't care and I'M done trying. I did my part (Eze.18:24-32).

A Christian who has a heart for God will die with unrepented sin--we all will. You cannot tell me you have remembered every last little sin you have committed since childhood before the Throne of Grace!

Some people commit sin and they don't even know it's considered a sin for them by God. What then?

Good thing God looks on the heart.

Biblically you are wrong..... You MUST (and we will all find out no matter which path we are walking when Jesus comes to gather us up) do these things...be these things....

1) Be in Christ (1 Thes.4:14, 16; 2 Cor.5:17-18)

2) Be Christ’s (1 Cor.15:23; Gal.5:24)

3) Be blessed and holy (Rev.20:4-6; Heb.12:14)

4) Be good (Jn.5:28-29)

5) Be worthy (Lk.21:36)

6) Be in the Church (1 Cor.12:13; Eph.1:20-23; 4:4-6; 5:27; Col.1:18, 24)

7) Be pure (1 Jn.3:2-3)

8) Be without spot or wrinkle (Eph.5:27)

9) Live and walk in the Spirit (Gal.5:19-21)

10) Walk in the light (1 Jn.1:7; Col.2:6)

Hitch is right. It's not our job to do any of these things. It's the responsibility of the Holy Spirit. There is nothing we can do to make ourselves "worthy or pure or without spot or wrinkle." lest we find ourselves rejecting the blood of Christ.

i want to know one perfect christian that died and did make it to heaven. i was unaware that one has to be perfect when we die.

Back