Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Questions for Men and Women

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

abide

Would you marry someone who is younger. Women

Would you marry an older woman Men

I would only about two or three years younger....no more.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
A man in his 80's married a teenager!!! :shocked The leg is yours, the pitch is open. It is your decision to score a penalty kick or not.

One of my neighbours was fifteen years older than her husband. One of my coworkers is eight years older than her husband.
My parents (my mother and step-father) are more than a decade apart in age.

Last edited by a moderator:
A man in his 80's married a teenager!!! :shocked The leg is yours, the pitch is open. It is your decision to score a penalty kick or not.

I am sure that did not happen in the USA. How did her parents feel.:) How could he...an old man and a teenager, that is gross.:shame

This goes back to the same reasons for staying within one's race when you marry. You really need to seek to marry within the boundaries of natural desire and attraction and interests first.

Of course, this all goes out the window for the 70 to 80 year old man who really ain't got nothin' to lose ...yahoo!!!! Go for the gusto, 'cause your time is short anyway.

I think I should have phrased my question something like this, if you are a man would you marry an older woman, and if a woman would you marry a younger man. I guess I got mixed up.:sad

I'm male. I know this sounds like typical male, but I could go younger (up to 5 years, I think) but I'd feel weird going older (I'd probably prefer to cap it at 2-3 years). I'd rather someone within 1-2 years either way, honestly.

then again...im not married. and im an ex-gay. LOL.

I'm male. I know this sounds like typical male, but I could go younger (up to 5 years, I think) but I'd feel weird going older (I'd probably prefer to cap it at 2-3 years). I'd rather someone within 1-2 years either way, honestly.

Thank God for redemption.. Your screen name says it all.:clap

I am sure that did not happen in the USA. How did her parents feel. How could he...an old man and a teenager, that is gross.
Don't be surprised! A lot of things happen today. I don't know why most 'girls' are so whatever. Money speaks, some would tell you. A very rich man can marry any woman. True?

Would you marry someone who is younger. Women

Would you marry an older woman Men

I would only about two or three years younger....no more.:)

well, it depends if it's God's will why not ...:biggrin hmmmm...i'm 24 right now so 4 years older or younger will do ( hmmm again;):biggrin )

I would date a younger guy provided it was just a year or so younger :tongue. I've just become 18 so any younger and it would be weird lol :chin

God grants us our heart desires! People marry money today. A wealthy man was able to marry a beauty Queen (teen). Alarming age difference. :crying

Wha? How can you be an ex...oh, whatever.

Back