Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I have scripture in all my first posts to you...
try no. 21 and 27.

I have said that teachers have a greater responsibility before God.
James 3:1

I have said that many will fall away due to listening to sweet, but untruthful words.
2 Timothy 4:3-4

Here's some more:
1 Timothy 1:3
3As I urged you when I was going to Macedonia, remain at Ephesus so that you may charge certain persons not to teach any different doctrine,

2 Peter 2:1-3
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Acts 20:29
I know that after my departure fierce wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock;

Yes, and you'll find everyone of those types on a Christian forum.
How do you know them?
They all teach that you can "lose your salvation"
These are the devil's "dark lights".
Go and read my Thread about them.
It'll do you good.

ok, im bck tomorrow.

enjoyed it.

-B

No need for the hateful arrogance, wondering.

We can have a conversation, as long as you can control that....

Listen...
Jesus said that if you dont belIeve He is the Messiah, you will die in your sin.
John 8
You know your bible right? You dont need to always be shown where to look?
for_his_glory, can't find any verses unless you give him chapter and verse.

Also, God said......Let me post it for you....>John 3:36. """""Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.""""

See that "wrath of God"...... that is what remains on you if you do not OBEY the Gospel.

And when Jesus comes back, He is going to slaughter and burn those who have not obey'd the Gospel.
Let me give you that verse.
2nd Thessalonians 1:8,9
The other member is female.

And it's not hateful arrogance. I actually don't hate anyone - not even some that have done great harm to me.
But it does concern me that some make statements such as yours.
You are probably a very nice person, loves God and is a true disciple.
So do you NOT follow God's commandments?
Which, basically, would be the 2 Great Commandments Jesus left us with.

You just said something I agree with:
You said above that God is going to slaughter and burn those who have NOT OBEYED the Gospel. (I don't use such graphic language).,

So....Is it necessary to obey The gospel?
What exactly are we obeying?

Jesus said IF we keep His word, it means we love Him.
John 14:23

So, what is the Word of Jesus?

Last edited:
Ok now you just deceived.
Who are you trying to kid here, ?

1 John 2:1 says "little Children" not 1 John 1:9.

And get a real bible.

then read 1 Jn 3:8 as a real bible will tell you that you can't sin, because the Seed remains in you.
Easy.
My bad. Of course it was 1 John 2:1

And I have plenty of bibles...which one would you like me to use?
Does each one teach something different?

And 1 John 3:8 says this:
8the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.

Where does that tell me I can't sin?
I think you mean 1 John 3:6

Back