Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Really When... Is The Battle of Armageddon?

A 'must have beast or kings of the earth mention' in Ezekiel 38 & 39 is not... a requirement to understand that it is talking about the final battle on the last day of this present world.
You do understand Israel is resurected from.the grave in Ezekiel 37 before Gog comes against those who are resurected in Ezekiel 38.

Ezekiel 37
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

In fact Messiah will be reigning over Israel when Gog comes against Israel in Ezekiel 38.

Ezekiel 37
24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

PS
The war of armegeddon is probably about 4 years from now.I would be able to give an exact date the nukes will be used if Trump sends the US armed forces into Israel to protect Israel next year.
And I believe he will next year.

Back