Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Roe vs Wade Has Been Overturned

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You just said in another thread that "He teaches us to respect life and to walk in Love towards all mankind." That is clearly a lesson you have not learned. You would do well to stop posting for a year and go study what the Bible says about the types of vitriolic things you say to others in your posts.

Yes sir you are correct as I am only learning these things and am not an accomplishe Master of Love yet. Are you a Master of walking in Love? I am trying, but I am not yet perfected, so it is entirely possible for me to make mistake at times. And so brother, I can't help but notice that you did not answer my question?
Have you accepted Jesus as your Savior?
Did Jesus come in the Flesh and die on the cross for al mankind, and was He resurectted?

Since no one is perfect and Deception is the name of the game we can not trust these spirits and are instructed to ask them these things to test them. So I ask you those things (again) now.

My answer to those questions, are:
Yes Jesus is my Savior.
Yes Jesus came in the flesh and died for all mankind.
Yes Jesus was resurectted from the dead and He lives today!

So brother what is your answer to these questions? Because something gave me the idea that you are not a believer, somehow. So is it a mistake I made or not?

You know very well I am. We've been through this before, and even then it was needless. Just because you don't like being proven wrong doesn't mean you can call people unbelievers that you know are believers. Grow up. Seriously, you haven't changed in years.

So you are a believer and I was wrong eh? Ok. Sorry about that but I do not know very well that you are.

But some of your posts disagree with the Word of God, and you do not mark yourself as Christian so those things in conjunction can lead the world to believe that you are not believer.

You actually are not being very specific with your answer to me, and just sort of toss out a blanket statement, you know I am...I know you are what?

Would you please be a little bit more specific for me? Can you, for the sake of the crowd watching, make definitive statements about our Lord Jesus?

Ex.: Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Jesus did come in the flesh to save manking. Jesus was resurectted and lives today!

Please, Brother? :thinking

You know very well I am. We've been through this before, and even then it was needless. Just because you don't like being proven wrong doesn't mean you can call people unbelievers that you know are believers. Grow up. Seriously, you haven't changed in years.

I don't want you get the wrong idea about this. I am learning to walk in Love and discernment.

You made a fairly big accusation against me say I violated ToS and questioning your Faith. And the way you talk, when I had made that post, my entire being held you as an unbeliever somehow. I got the idea somewhere. I'm not just making stuff up.

And you very vaguely tod me that I am wrong, but you also did not exactly confess Jesus in your posts either, so in those situations, scripture tells us to test those spirits and you would know this since you are (Implying) that you are a believer. So I tested your spirit as scripture says to, to see how you answered...and you haven't yet confessed the name of Jesus. I would think that if I am wrong and you really are a believer then you would jump at the chance to confess the name of Jesus Instantly. And you did not. And you have not.

Could it be, that you made a false accusation to me? That I wrongly called you an unbeliever? You can clear this up real fast Brother. One post. Will you confess the name of Jesus to us in word? This discussion would be over then instantly. And I would be quick to apologize for my misunderstanding of you.

I may be an imperfect Believer who makes mistakes quite regularly. The Lord tests me, and sometimes I fall smack on my face. Sorry Bro. Other times He tests me and I have passed the test. So while I may not be a Paul or an Elijah, I am trying. I am learning. And I am a child of God. And along with that some things shall be added unto thee...remember that Brother? I do. The Hly Spirit gives us insight and discernment, to discern good and evil. But as I said, I'm no Paul or Elijah but I can attest to having better discernent than I used to. And when you posted to me the first time, I didn't even have to think about it. My being told me this is an unbeliever talking to you...and I wasn't needing unbelievers opinion at that moment on that subject. So I largely unconsciously called you an unbeliever. I can't see my mistake yet Sir.

It was a good question and valid. So I followed the instruction of the scriptures and have tested that spirit.
And do you know what the spirit said? The spirit told me that I know very well that he is...(notice that?!) That spirit didn't answer the question at all. I aked the spirit (You!) what You know. I didn't ask what I know very well.

Slick dodge Brother. You can prove me wrong in one short post. If you will not answer directly then, that gives us an answer too.

I'm not being mean. I'm derogatory. I have no ill intent. I am following scripture. The word of My Lord, Jesus the Christ.
Your turn.

Yes sir you are correct as I am only learning these things and am not an accomplishe Master of Love yet. Are you a Master of walking in Love? I am trying, but I am not yet perfected, so it is entirely possible for me to make mistake at times. And so brother, I can't help but notice that you did not answer my question?
Have you accepted Jesus as your Savior?
Did Jesus come in the Flesh and die on the cross for al mankind, and was He resurectted?

Since no one is perfect and Deception is the name of the game we can not trust these spirits and are instructed to ask them these things to test them. So I ask you those things (again) now.

My answer to those questions, are:
Yes Jesus is my Savior.
Yes Jesus came in the flesh and died for all mankind.
Yes Jesus was resurectted from the dead and He lives today!

So brother what is your answer to these questions? Because something gave me the idea that you are not a believer, somehow. So is it a mistake I made or not?
Your own mind gave you the idea. All you have to do is look over under my user name and see where it shows "Christian: Yes". Or, you could look at any number of posts I have made. Non-Christians don't argue for the truth of the Trinity, deity of Christ, Christ's incarnation and resurrection, or any other number of subjects I have posted on. This is where a little common sense and reasoning go a long way.

So, while I don't have to answer your questions and there is no need to, of course I affirm them--Jesus is Lord. You've been here long enough to know this is the case without asking me or stating that I'm an unbeliever.

So you are a believer and I was wrong eh? Ok. Sorry about that but I do not know very well that you are.
You've been here 10 years, I've been here for 19. That is 10 years we've both been here together and interacted. There is simply no way for you to not have known.

But some of your posts disagree with the Word of God, and you do not mark yourself as Christian so those things in conjunction can lead the world to believe that you are not believer.
You mean that some of my posts disagree with your interpretation of Scripture. And, as I pointed out, my profile clearly shows that I have marked myself as a Christian.

You made a fairly big accusation against me say I violated ToS and questioning your Faith.
Because you did violate the TOS.

And when you posted to me the first time, I didn't even have to think about it. My being told me this is an unbeliever talking to you...and I wasn't needing unbelievers opinion at that moment on that subject. So I largely unconsciously called you an unbeliever. I can't see my mistake yet Sir.
You posted an unbiblical idea, one that is very close to what Mormons and perhaps some other fringe cults believe, hence my response.

Your own mind gave you the idea. All you have to do is look over under my user name and see where it shows "Christian: Yes". Or, you could look at any number of posts I have made. Non-Christians don't argue for the truth of the Trinity, deity of Christ, Christ's incarnation and resurrection, or any other number of subjects I have posted on. This is where a little common sense and reasoning go a long way.

So, while I don't have to answer your questions and there is no need to, of course I affirm them--Jesus is Lord. You've been here long enough to know this is the case without asking me or stating that I'm an unbeliever.

You've been here 10 years, I've been here for 19. That is 10 years we've both been here together and interacted. There is simply no way for you to not have known.

You mean that some of my posts disagree with your interpretation of Scripture. And, as I pointed out, my profile clearly shows that I have marked myself as a Christian.

Because you did violate the TOS.

You posted an unbiblical idea, one that is very close to what Mormons and perhaps some other fringe cults believe, hence my response.

It's usually right below your avatar and I don't see it.

I can mine below my picture? We have bumped heads a few times and I suppose that you've always come across to me an unbeliever. I can't remember any specifics because I don't find your posts very interesting. So it's not like I follow you. We just bump into each other in certains threads which interest us both. There are many threads on this site that I don't read or participate in because I like to speak on what I know. And to my reccollection we haven't really seen eye to eye on anything have we? So I dunno what that means.

Let me ask you something now. Why did you bundt for the Lord with your answer? You could have wrote a home run in three lines! But you chose to bundt instead. I'm sorry my Brother but I remain fairly well unconvinced.

So, while I don't have to answer your questions and there is no need to, of course I affirm them--Jesus is Lord.

Ok I admit you used His name. But could you possibly sing any less praises to His Name? That's some witness you have for Christ there, Brother.

Besides, you've been calling me a Mormon for weeks maybe months now, and that aint so. So we're even, get over it. And you stop calling me a Mormon and I'll try not to mistakenly call you an unbeliever.

Literally, I had no idea you were a Believer Brother! Praise the Lord!! Geez, I haven't even ever read your Testimony, I bet I'm missing a good one huh?!
I ove hearing peples testimonies! Don't you?

I have a bunch of Testimonies of things that the Lord has done for me. Would you like to hear some? Want to start another thread where we can trade Testimonies and stuff?

Wow, so ree is a Christian. That is great Brother!

Romans 8:16
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:.../(KJV)

16 For the Holy Spirit speaks to us and tells our spirit that we are children of God...(NLV)

So if the Holy Spirit (while we are living on earth!), bears witness to our spirit and speaks to our spirit and tells us, that we are children of God...does that mean that our spirit is conscious and can speak? It certainly sounds like it does and the knee jerk comprehension of a man says, well of course he would have to be conscious...AND, considering God does not change, why would it have been different before we were born? Answer: it wasn't.

Our spirit speaks to us. Through our conscience. Surely you know this. If we are seated in Heavenly places right now with the Lord...is that us there with Him? Or it an unconscious breath of God which can't speak, it's just a breath? So if our spirit is seated with God right now, and His Holy Spirit talks to our spirit, doesn't it make sense that it was this same spirit that we have and own now, IS the same spirit that God knew before we were in the womb?

If we can be on earth doing our thing and seated in Heaven with the Lord right now and all at the same time (Because the Kingdom of God is at hand. It is spread out upon the earth inside of a spiritual realm which we are unable to see in the natural.), then it is entirely possible to have stood in spirit and spoke with the Lord before we were born of woman. And in fact it is highly probable that we were.

These truths are in your scriptures too.
When you show me the scripture that we were spirits and talking to God in heaven before we entered our mothers womb and that we get to choose who we are born to, then I will answer the rest of this post.

What you speak is nothing more than what the Mormon church teaches and not found in scripture, but no doubt their other book that is to compliment the Bible.

I'm not derogatory, lol. Sorry.
Edward if you look at Free avatar he has it checked that He is a Christian so you need to let it go. Just because he does not believe like you it doesn't make him a non-Christian, but has different understandings like so many of us as we are all still learning.

Free did you totally miss how the test forces the woman to miscarry which is an abortion? The test is an abortion.
I can only go by what those verses said about that being a test for adulatory. One can not read into something that is not there. Now, I have heard that bitter water can terminate a pregnancy and have no idea if it can or not, but yet those verses are very clear and have nothing to do with abortion.

What you speak is nothing more than what the Mormon church teaches and not found in scripture, but no doubt their other book that is to compliment the Bible.

I'm not sure what you are talking about here. I know nothing of Mormon teachings and I've never been to a Morman church in my life. The most I know about Mormons was what I watched on an old Southpark episode.

Something about, they belive that a fleet of UFO's is coming to take them away, something like that.
And I think we all know that's not true. It's clearly going to be Chariots of Fire like scripture says. Jesus going to take us home in style!

I'm sorry but I can't see it. I see it on mine, I see it on yours. I don't know why I cant see his?

FromAB, CanadaGenderMaleMessages14,268JoinedApr 2, 2003
Thats all it says for me.
Can you see it now? I changed a setting under Privacy: "View your identities".

Weird. I don't know what the issue could be.

I may have found something?

I clicked on your avatar to go to your Profile and it said, Whoops This Member limits who can see their profile!

So I couldn't even see your profile like you said.

I may have found something?

I clicked on your avatar to go to your Profile and it said, Whoops This Member limits who can see their profile!

So I couldn't even see your profile like you said.
Ah. Now?

Hey there you How about that? I can see it now.
I guess the combonation of disagree here and there and I couldn't see your Profile so I prolly took it as you must not be a believer or you would be prefessing it in the Christian Box!

I remember reading a Testimony of someone in a different country. It might have been china. And everyone was coming into the Church and being seated for the Service when suddenly a group of soldier types with machine guns burst in all directions and yell out All Christians up against this wall! All others can leave. And so about half the congregation got up and left. Then the soldiers put down their arms and said, now we can have Church in peace Brothers & Sisters! Lol.

Back