Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

The above ,I didn't take.these are often the things the clouds will present.I catch some of them in my photos. Location of the beach is unknown to me .it's in Florida.credit to Yasmin
Exquisite photo, Jason ... absolutely perfect!

I was going to say the same thing!
I didn't take that.yes she says the same.if my phone or camera was uses the would foul that up.if notice the home I posted this morning it looks like at about 9am.it's taken at dawn.the phone on auto will do that.

Thanks for letting us know you didn't take the photos, my friend.
It was rather surprising to learn that you didn't...as you take excellent photos :thumbsup

Thanks for letting us know you didn't take the photos, my friend.
It was rather surprising to learn that you didn't...as you take excellent photos :thumbsup
I haven't ventured on the beach on a Saturday in a while.I thought I posted the credit.I asked to borrow this.

Well..... you may have posted the credit ........... perhaps I overlooked that credit................

Let's face it, the photo was great .... I'm going to be looking at the details of the photo as opposed to looking about for source credit

The chickens,several routes have them.these were clucking rather loudly.all the meat freelyView attachment 8745 View attachment 8746 View attachment 8747 walking and no skillet.man I have it bad.
The home here us one of many I haven't posted on what old timers call doctors way.many a doctor lived here,a few do that retired.this hoke usually has three dogs that chase me truck as I approach and exit the yard.I took this as I was coming up.if you remember I mentioned seeing a home in neglect with a pool and guest home that was built in 1950.that home was visible from the home I posted. The old neglected home no longer stands.I got a few photos.

Well..... you may have posted the credit ........... perhaps I overlooked that credit................

Let's face it, the photo was great .... I'm going to be looking at the details of the photo as opposed to looking about for source credit
I didn't. I knew when I quoted you It showed up.this site saves un posted pics,statements until they are posted or deleted.

The home here us one of many I haven't posted on what old timers call doctors way.many a doctor lived here,a few do that retired.this hoke usually has three dogs that chase me truck as I approach and exit the yard.I took this as I was coming up.if you remember I mentioned seeing a home in neglect with a pool and guest home that was built in 1950.that home was visible from the home I posted. The old neglected home no longer stands.I got a few photos.

I've known areas that went by nicknames by the locals ............ one in particular that I recall was called Artist Way, because the number of talented artists who owned or rented in the subdivision. Easiest way to confuse non-locals by giving directions using the name Artist Way ... naturally, there wasn't a sign with that name!

It's listed on maps as 16th st,rosewood st.I was looking at my county maps of 1936 and Okeechobee county of the same time.Rosewood ,particularly doctors way was shown on the 1936 map. Groves I know where there and up to 2000 still were.the oldest two homes are likely on that map.the black and white home with the stairs is a homestead .IMHO it was a grove home.a few of these I have seen and those are gone.the other I haven't photographed

Okeechobee high school ,now the county ,Okechobee,school board.it like vero had its grade school near it.both still stand. I was with family and didn't have time to photo graph the place.built in 1925.Okechobee county and mine were both part of Brevard.in 1917 it split from Osceola county and Brevard.which is wierd as st lucie county was broken from Brevard 20 years prior and Osceola was parted by then too.I may post maps of this.

Back